Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

2003 Yamaha XT600e

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Offroad & Supermoto
View previous topic : View next topic  

fugitive4000
Derestricted Danger

PostPosted: 16:35 - 03 Jan 2008    Post subject: [FOR SALE] 2003 Yamaha XT600e Reply with quote

2003 "52" plate Yamaha XT600e (electric start)

I have been occasionally advertising this bike for a while now, whilst still using it but with the arrival of the new year and a decision made on my future plans it is now time for it to go. This is the second XT600 I have owned and I am sure to regret selling this one too! I have owned this one since Decmeber '06 and it has been superb in that time. If you are planning a trip around the corner or around the world then this is the bike for you - no question. Or it will of course make the perfect winter hack whilst your sports bike sits in the garage waiting for spring.

Very clean bike - you will not find a cleaner example.
MOT until Feb
Tax until end March
Arrow Paris-Dakar race can with baffle (road legal or very loud!)
Original Exhaust & Foot pegs & Grab Handles with bike
Pipercross air filter
Full main dealer service history with stamped warranty handbook
Original invoice and Yamaha owners handbook
UK bike and not an Italian import as lots of them are!
Low milage for year - only done 10000 miles

Low seat height for an enduro, you don't need to be 6 feet tall to ride it. I have a 28 inch inside leg & don't have a problem.

Recent Chain & Sprockets
Recent Continental TKC80 tyres
New Rear brake pads
New Starter Solenoid

Bike is a lot cleaner that it appears in these pictures. These are sort after bikes in the overlanding / travelling communities they can and do go around the world.

Price is £2200 - Bike is located in Southampton

Any questions please PM me.

cheers! AB

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v239/fugitive4000/DSCF0129.jpg

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v239/fugitive4000/DSCF0128.jpg

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v239/fugitive4000/tyrecan.jpg
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 16 years, 89 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Offroad & Supermoto All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1