Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

What models were there??

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat
View previous topic : View next topic  

plugger147
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:14 - 04 May 2008    Post subject: What models were there?? Reply with quote

Since some ratty little scumbag stole my zzr and torched it I've been bikeless so my uncle's kindly offered to loan me a cb450 he has in the garage. Can't get up there at the moment cos of a few health issues and he's not sure what model it is, I know of the cb450s but were there any other model cb450s circa 1989???
Blau Zedong This post is not being displayed because the poster is banned. Unhide this post / all posts.

plugger147
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:42 - 04 May 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know that sorry didn't make it very clear. What I mean is models of similar bike. i.e is there a cb450f or cb450n that ran along side the 450s.
Blau Zedong This post is not being displayed because the poster is banned. Unhide this post / all posts.

plugger147
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:57 - 04 May 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's might be the only one, just found a 450dx but it maybe an import though. Any advances on the 2?

Kickstart
The Oracle

PostPosted: 11:09 - 06 May 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi

There was just the CB450 that was a bored out 400 Superdream.

In Brazil (where they were made) there was also a version fitted with a sports fairing I think. Never heard of one getting to the UK though.

All the best

Keith

plugger147
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:42 - 08 May 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Keith, do you know which is the uk one? The 450s or the 450dx?

Kickstart
The Oracle

PostPosted: 23:06 - 08 May 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi

Think that is a CB450DX. Think the S version had a sporty frame but wasn't sold in the UK (there was a CB350S sold in the UK in the mid 1980s with the same style frame).

All the best

Keith

plugger147
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:10 - 08 May 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cheers Keith, I'll expect it'll be the dx then.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 15 years, 364 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1