Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

awsome steppy race

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Show & Tell
View previous topic : View next topic  

dan45
Two Stroke Sniffer

PostPosted: 20:54 - 22 Jun 2008    Post subject: awsome steppy race Reply with quote

To cut a long story short, I live in a dead end road and probably less then 1/4 of a mile long road from top to bottom. Anyway I own a 1978 Yamaha v90 and he owns a 1975 Honda c90( the real stepy).
so we went to the top of the road an had one hell of a awesome race, we both were tied in start, i got ahead with my one click to second gear unlike two clicks from a Honda, but it was tied all the way but the 2 stroke pulled its name by being that slight bit faster then a 4 stroke. was a very close race though and at speeds of 50-55 mph stopping before the main road was touch an go! wish it was videoed would of been awesome to watch Thumbs Up

chris-red
Have you considered a TDM?

PostPosted: 00:45 - 23 Jun 2008    Post subject: Re: awsome steppy race Reply with quote

So you have told where is the show? Laughing

I would be interested to see that race.

dan45
Two Stroke Sniffer

PostPosted: 10:58 - 23 Jun 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

yep twas good, i live in oxford, in wheatly at the mo, everyone moans bout us riding bikes around here, even when there fully legal.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 15 years, 312 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Show & Tell All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1