Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

CRF450r ROAD LEGAL 2007 model + Extra`s

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Offroad & Supermoto
View previous topic : View next topic  

Nipperdog
L Plate Warrior

PostPosted: 09:38 - 16 Sep 2008    Post subject: CRF450r ROAD LEGAL 2007 model + Extra`s Reply with quote

[b] Hi There
I am selling my CRF450r 2007 model 56 REG ...Yes Thats Right ..ROAD REGISTERED...With TAX until 06/09 and NO MOT needed until 2010.

The bike comes with a full lighting kit ( fitted and working )
V5 and one previous Keeper,

I have had the bike for ONLY 3 Weeks and it is an Absolute Nutter !! I HAVE ONLY COVERED 50 miles on it !! The Speedo Reads
( since fitted ) 210 miles... I have seen another bike i want so this one has to go,
It has never let me down the the short time i have had it and starts within 1,2 kicks, It has a HOT start lever which works 1 kick without any drama`s.
The bike is VERY Powerful and not for Beginners ( as i have found out )...

Fitted is a Vapor Trail tech speedo which cost £75, a pair of polisport handguards costing £25, a pair of black fork socks which cost £25, and a skid plate which cost £80

ALL THE BIKE NEEDS IS THE NEW SET OF GRAPHICS FITTING. ( also included in the sale )
The bike has A Few scrapes in it`s life ( BUT HEY ITS A CROSSER ) nothing BIG or MAJOR at all check the picture, I would say in GOOD CONDITION, JUST BEING HONEST !!..

Along with the bike i have also got LOTS of Extra`s Going with the Bike ( included in the price )

The list is big so here goes

1, Sinisalo body Armour, Adjustable, For all sizes

2, O'neal motocross boots ( new ) size 9

3, Hydraulic bike stand

4, Thor motocross jersey ( large )

5, Motorbike jacket with protectors

6, Motorbike trousers with protectors

7, Helmet

8, Goggles

9, Fox motocross gloves

10, Can of chain lube

11, 2x Bottles of 4 stroke oil

12, Motorbike chain & lock ( heavy duty )

13, Motocross triangle stand

14, 2 x petrol cans.

Now that you have seen the Advert and ALL the extra`s That come with the bike....
Here`s the price... £2700 ALL IN ... EVERYTHING !!! YES EVERYTHING !!!.....

If you can find Another 2007 CRF450r On its own !!! For the same Price.. Well done . But with all the Extra`s ... PPHHEWW!!!

Contact should be made either through the site or my email address

nipperdogr1@yahoo.co.uk

If email received then contact number will be given ( sorry for this but there are scammers out there ) and there not getting this Beauty !!

Thanks for looking

Best regards

Last edited by Nipperdog on 20:46 - 16 Sep 2008; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

V2
Nearly there...

PostPosted: 20:04 - 16 Sep 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Will you split it? im after a can of chain lube. Laughing
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Nipperdog
L Plate Warrior

PostPosted: 20:48 - 16 Sep 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah sure 1x can chain lube £2699.... Smile

V2
Nearly there...

PostPosted: 21:49 - 16 Sep 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

forget the chain lube, i didnt realise it was that much Shocked ill have the rest for £1 though.

yandy_yay
Brolly Dolly

PostPosted: 22:08 - 16 Sep 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

brewer wrote:
forget the chain lube, i didnt realise it was that much Shocked ill have the rest for £1 though.

Laughing wanna split 50/50 and re-sell for a juicy profit ?

edit: could probably afford a few cans of chain lube ourselves then Mr. Green

Nipperdog
L Plate Warrior

PostPosted: 23:20 - 16 Sep 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

split 50/50 ?
what you on ?

explain what you mean, I want to sell this bike....Nothing else

Best regards

Eddie Hitler
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 09:06 - 17 Sep 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh man if you had some supermoto tyres on that... Drooling Drooling Drooling Drooling Drooling
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 15 years, 229 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Offroad & Supermoto All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1