Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Sunny sunday riding pics

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Show & Tell Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

Sparks!
Sir Tart-a-lot

PostPosted: 15:32 - 21 Sep 2008    Post subject: Sunny sunday riding pics Reply with quote

Still no front brake or finished tank so just some boring circle pictures again....

https://www.sparksfreestyle.co.uk/gallery/albums/userpics/10001/21-9-08-cancan.jpg
https://www.sparksfreestyle.co.uk/gallery/albums/userpics/10001/21-9-08-crouchcirc.jpg
https://www.sparksfreestyle.co.uk/gallery/albums/userpics/10001/21-9-08-flamingo.jpg
https://www.sparksfreestyle.co.uk/gallery/albums/userpics/10001/21-9-08-footdrag.jpg

I need to stretch more cos this is as high as I can get my leg haha.

https://www.sparksfreestyle.co.uk/gallery/albums/userpics/10001/21-9-08-goingforpodium.jpg
https://www.sparksfreestyle.co.uk/gallery/albums/userpics/10001/21-9-08-ralplouie.jpg
https://www.sparksfreestyle.co.uk/gallery/albums/userpics/10001/21-9-08-sitdownscrape.jpg
https://www.sparksfreestyle.co.uk/gallery/albums/userpics/10001/21-9-08-stepdown.jpg

And last but not the least, the famous JFB wheely!

https://www.sparksfreestyle.co.uk/gallery/albums/userpics/10001/21-9-08-jfblol.jpg

craigs23
Mr Muscle

PostPosted: 17:26 - 21 Sep 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice one, you've certainly got some skills. Thumbs Up Puts Luke's efforts to shame.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

JakeyR
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:40 - 21 Sep 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sweet pics dude, lol at the JFB wheelie. Laughing

binge
Emo Kiddy

PostPosted: 18:56 - 21 Sep 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

craigs23 wrote:
Nice one, you've certainly got some skills. Thumbs Up Puts Luke's efforts to shame.

Not a personal dig at yourself. But I don't recall ever seeing a picture or a video of any of your bikes been ridden by yourself. Yet all the claims you make about your own riding skill.

I'm yet to be proven wrong however.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

McGee
O RLY?

PostPosted: 19:59 - 21 Sep 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shorts and shin guards are pretty gay looking no ? Wink
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Sparks!
Sir Tart-a-lot

PostPosted: 20:06 - 21 Sep 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

McGee wrote:
Shorts and shin guards are pretty gay looking no ? Wink

I don't care either way. I won't ride without knee guards!!

I have no other protection on bar the helmet Laughing but I will never ride without knee/shin pads!! Laughing

craigs23
Mr Muscle

PostPosted: 20:28 - 21 Sep 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Not a personal dig at yourself. But I don't recall ever seeing a picture or a video of any of your bikes been ridden by yourself. Yet all the claims you make about your own riding skill.

I was commenting on Sparks' skills, not my own.

binge
Emo Kiddy

PostPosted: 20:35 - 21 Sep 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

craigs23 wrote:

I was commenting on Sparks' skills, not my own.

You was using his riding skill to try and put down another member of the forum who would probably run rings round you on a motorbike.

- Honda XL125S - CBR400 NC29 - VFR400 NC30 - CBR400 NC29 - TL1000R - TeeZeR Pit! - Bandit 12 - YZF450 - LuckyMX125 Pit! - Demon X XLR 140 Pit!
- Stomp KZ 160 Pit! - Demon X D-link 140 Pit! - CRF50F Mini-Pit - MonsterMoto 155cc MiniSM - Honda Chaly 150cc - Yamaha 98' R1
- Honda Chaly 140cc - Thumpstar 190cc 4v MiniSM - Aprilia RS125 Pit-Bike -
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

craigs23
Mr Muscle

PostPosted: 20:37 - 21 Sep 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol, I'm sure he would.

MarJay
But it's British!

PostPosted: 22:12 - 21 Sep 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

binge wrote:

You was using his riding skill to try and put down another member of the forum who would probably run rings round you on a motorbike.

"Ohh luke luke, I want your babies etc etc."

Get a room.

MarJay
But it's British!

PostPosted: 22:31 - 21 Sep 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh and Sparks! A certain couple of young Moderators on this forum whinged at me for not 'telling' in a show and tell thread recently... It is possible that this thread might get moved to general bike pictures

</Grumpy MarJay>

Graham88
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 02:52 - 22 Sep 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice one, good pics too!

craigs23
Mr Muscle

PostPosted: 05:25 - 22 Sep 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I've never claimed to be better than him. I've also never attempted any slow (or circle) wheelies what-so-ever. You're a very sad man Craig. I'm not entirely sure what you've got against me but why do you feel a need to compare him to me when there's hundreds of people on this forum who wheelie regally?

Jeez, I'm sorry. Karma

I'd better not say anything next time there's a conversation about Motogp, G might get upset if I think Rossi's got more skill than him.

Sparks!
Sir Tart-a-lot

PostPosted: 15:36 - 22 Sep 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

craigs23 wrote:
Quote:
I've never claimed to be better than him. I've also never attempted any slow (or circle) wheelies what-so-ever. You're a very sad man Craig. I'm not entirely sure what you've got against me but why do you feel a need to compare him to me when there's hundreds of people on this forum who wheelie regally?

Jeez, I'm sorry. Karma

I'd better not say anything next time there's a conversation about Motogp, G might get upset if I think Rossi's got more skill than him.

Wow did you just compare me to Rossi? Laughing (in a round about way hahahaha)

Anyway, quit yo bitchin everyone!

Thanks for the comments.

Luke yeah proper weird without a front brake.. First time I rode after fitting the TAG bars I rode straight out the van without checking any adjustments or anything!! I was mid circle wheely when I realised I couldn't pull the clutch in or the handbrake let alone both at once, i had no foot brake and no front brake, I ended up riding into an Amrco barrier Laughing was rather embarrasing and hurt a little Laughing

Going to try and get front brake fitted this week so might have stoppie pics soon.

JakeyR
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:04 - 22 Sep 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why the fook you got no front brake? Laughing

Sparks!
Sir Tart-a-lot

PostPosted: 17:13 - 22 Sep 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

JakeSM50 wrote:
Why the fook you got no front brake? Laughing

It snapped, and I'm lazy Laughing

JakeyR
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:18 - 22 Sep 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haha, id feel odd with no lever, i always rest 2 fingers on it. Laughing

On another note how did you dent in the petrol cap on your tank and make it flat with the rest of the dent? I've done mine and its the most pathetic tank dent in the world. Laughing

Sparks!
Sir Tart-a-lot

PostPosted: 17:24 - 22 Sep 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

JakeSM50 wrote:
Haha, id feel odd with no lever, i always rest 2 fingers on it. Laughing

On another note how did you dent in the petrol cap on your tank and make it flat with the rest of the dent? I've done mine and its the most pathetic tank dent in the world. Laughing

I hate riding without a front brake, I've already crashed into an armco barrier (hurt pride more than physically Laughing) and every time I do an infamous JFB fast 1 handed 4 inches off the floor sit down wheelie, I always seem to forget that I can't slow down for the trees as quick as normal! Laughing

As for the luke references, I can out ride him any day of the week.........in a car park..... on the road I wouldn't stand a chance, I am not a fast road rider let alone a fast stunt rider. 2nd gear flat out is the fastest I do!

Oh and as for the tank... you can only get it smooth by fillering and sanding etc after denting... Dent it as well as possible to the right shape using a panel beating hammer for best results... then go buy some P38 from Halfrauds and get filling , will take a few layers and a hell of a lot of sanding but it gets there eventually! Mine is no where near finished, as per last post. I'm lazy Laughing

JakeyR
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:29 - 22 Sep 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

The JFB wheelies sound dangerous. Laughing the guy must have skillz to pull that off. Razz

Cheers for the advice on the tank dent, i better go back and do a proper job now, ha. Thumbs Up

Fnatic
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:09 - 22 Sep 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

LukeVFR wrote:
What's a JFB wheelie?

Google doesn't pull anything up on it either... Very Happy

Think he's making it up Laughing

Sparks!
Sir Tart-a-lot

PostPosted: 18:20 - 22 Sep 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

LukeVFR wrote:
What's a JFB wheelie?

Well basically JFB stands for Jimmy Fire Blade... he came onto stunt life UK recently, kept referring to himself as JFB and was saying how he was better than all of us because he was getting shows and has his "wheelie school" etc.

He was shot down quite quickly, and lost a show out of his arrogance Laughing and people started photoshopping pictures from his website etc.

One of the pics on his website is him doing a fast one handed sit down wheely with the wheel about 1 foot off the floor..... ever since then people have been recreating the famous JFB wheely Laughing

JakeyR
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:41 - 22 Sep 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

And of course he's IFMF approved. Laughing

binge
Emo Kiddy

PostPosted: 18:56 - 22 Sep 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

craigs23 wrote:

Its the way you put it.

If somebody put a post up about Rossi's 69th win. You would come out with a reply to the post saying...

Quote:
Nice one, Rossi's certainly got some skills. Thumbs Up Puts G's efforts to shame.

MarJay wrote:

"Ohh luke luke, I want your babies etc etc."

Get a room.

Rolling Eyes

craigs23
Mr Muscle

PostPosted: 19:29 - 22 Sep 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Nice one, Rossi's certainly got some skills. Puts G's efforts to shame.

Not disputing G's natural talent at being one of the quickest riders on the forum, but it'd be rare for me to pass such a comment; I'd be too worried about the wrath MarJay or Bendy could set upon me for stating such an opinion.

MarJay
But it's British!

PostPosted: 19:57 - 22 Sep 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

craigs23 wrote:
Quote:
Nice one, Rossi's certainly got some skills. Puts G's efforts to shame.

Not disputing G's natural talent at being one of the quickest riders on the forum, but it'd be rare for me to pass such a comment; I'd be too worried about the wrath MarJay or Bendy could set upon me for stating such an opinion.

I'd send no wrath for such a comment, I'd just explain that G is one of those people who is annoyingly talented on motorcycles.

Luke... isn't. The fact that he needs to boast at all is a dead giveaway.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 15 years, 220 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Show & Tell All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2