Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Honda XR125L 2008 Workshop Manual

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> The Workshop
View previous topic : View next topic  

xbsv
Derestricted Danger

PostPosted: 00:19 - 16 Mar 2009    Post subject: Honda XR125L 2008 Workshop Manual Reply with quote

Hi,

Right i've searched Hi & Low for a copy of a 'Honda XR125L' 2008 Workshop Manual but the only ones i could find were ones dated pre 1997 and/or in Italian. Took a quick peak at that but all the torque settings and such are incorrect and as a result it is no use to me.

I've taken a look at the Workshop Manual Post https://www.bikechatforums.com/viewtopic.php?t=140295 but to no avail.

Does anyone know where i could download a copy or has anyone got a copy they could send me?

Thanks

G
The Voice of Reason

PostPosted: 00:52 - 16 Mar 2009    Post subject: Re: Honda XR125L 2008 Workshop Manual Reply with quote

If no luck, you could always buy one from Honda, which was always the 'traditional' method Smile.

hmmmnz
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 02:08 - 16 Mar 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

ive posted this before, but this is how it is
125cc owners are useless bums and don't buy a manual, and if they do, they don't scan them and share them,
so why don't you be one of those good 125cc owners and buy the manual and then scan and share it, so other future 125cc owners can download with out cost, bringing the circle right round again Very Happy

someone has to do the work... why not you???

xbsv
Derestricted Danger

PostPosted: 13:45 - 16 Mar 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmmnz - There are hundreds of workshop manuals out there available to download as PDF's (as you know) for hundreds of different models (ie. 1000cc, 750cc, 600cc, 500cc, 400cc, oh and wait yes 125cc!). Therefore your "rant" about "125cc owners are useless bums and don't buy a manual, and if they do, they don't scan them and share them" is redundant... So congratulations Hmmmnz, now take a big step back, take a big bow (again, seeing as you've posted this before) and wait for the massive round of applause you should get for making yourself come across as a dumbass. Clapping

I was mearly asking if anyone knew where i could find one or could send me a copy for my specific bike seeing as i could not find one. Seems like the post 2000 Honda XR125L Workshop Manual falls into the 1% that is unavailable.

Correct me if i'm wrong but arent these forums created mainly for helping each other out and not for erroneous rants about how other users are "useless bums".

Now if i do happen to come across a workshop manual for a Honda XR125L 2008 i'll be sure to give back to the community.

In the meantime i'll carry on looking and will post back if i find anything.

hmmmnz
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 00:36 - 17 Mar 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm afraid you are the only dumbass around here,
buy a manual you cheap bastard, ive done my bit scanning and uploading manuals, funnily enough i have even scanned and uploaded 125 manuals and ive never owned a 125 in my life.

not all 125 owners are useless thats a massive gereralisation, but you appear to be 1 of the many. have a good life and i hope to see you around here more Mr. Green

xbsv
Derestricted Danger

PostPosted: 00:54 - 17 Mar 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes i've noticed. And hats off to you there. Managed to pick up manuals for other bikes i own and for bikes i have previously owned. However lambasting someone who is asking for help doesnt really help anyone and you really do come across looking like a dumbass. Keep that in mind when you reply to someone on this forum.

Looks like i may have to go out and buy a manual afterall. I was simply exhausting all other possible avenues first prior to going out and spending money on an overpriced Workshop Manual. Now hardly being cheap. Good money management if anything.

Yep... Generalisations/Stereotyping doesnt really work either. It's like saying all men from New Zealand abuse sheep. Now a few may do but should the actions of a very very small minority be cast upon the entire general population? I submit to you that it should not!
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 15 years, 36 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> The Workshop All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1