Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

how 2 derestricted a ns125f plz help

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat
View previous topic : View next topic  

bencooper
Derestricted Danger

PostPosted: 12:18 - 20 Nov 2003    Post subject: how 2 derestricted a ns125f plz help Reply with quote

how to derestricted i honda ns125f i am puting dis on here for a mate i got a ns125f but my one was derestricted wen i got it so if u can tell me i can help him do it at the min he's bike go's a very fast speed of 67mph
ben and tim
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Sparks!
Sir Tart-a-lot

PostPosted: 13:44 - 20 Nov 2003    Post subject: Re: how 2 derestricted a ns125f plz help Reply with quote

bencooper wrote:
how to derestricted i honda ns125f i am puting dis on here for a mate i got a ns125f but my one was derestricted wen i got it so if u can tell me i can help him do it at the min he's bike go's a very fast speed of 67mph
ben and tim

Roughly translated

"How do I de-restrict a Honda NS125F. I am putting this here for a mate as my NS125F was de-restricted when I bought it. If you can please tell me how to do it then I can help my mate do it. At the minute his bike will only do about 67mph. Which isn't very fast Rolling Eyes

... Wink Laughing

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 13:46 - 20 Nov 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ben I thought you had a 110mph NS125F anyway? Surely you would know where the restrictions are to have made your one do 110mph Wink

stevo as b4
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:09 - 20 Nov 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

2 restrictions in the pipe, one is a collar welded into the front pipe, and the other a restricted entrance to the silencer can. Bin the pipe for a Micron/Nikon/Giannelli. while your at it fit racing reeds and either a clamp on filter with re-jetting to suit, or mod the airbox lid with extra holes. Full power NS is 20bhp and 85-90mph!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

ilovens125f's
Renault 5 Driver

PostPosted: 00:04 - 23 Nov 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi
my ns125f will do 110mph
but i have modded it a little if you want to do this speed
you will need to put some air ducts at the front of the bike
and put the ends of these in the air box(drill holes)
the pipe for the air ducts has to be at least an inch
wide put these pipes either side of the bike and with a
desent pipe on it you will fly up to 110mph Laughing
All the best
Kev
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

danielw2599
Two Stroke Sniffer

PostPosted: 11:56 - 23 Nov 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi,

Whats the estimated BHP of an '01 UK NSR -R1 that does roughly 95MPH??

I ask because im hopeing to get a '98 CB500 that will be restricted to 33BHP Crying or Very sad im wondering what the difference in speed and acceleration will be.

Thanks

Dan

Kickstart
The Oracle

PostPosted: 12:56 - 23 Nov 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi

Think Dannys' bike was 24hp at the rear wheel, but I think that managed a bit more than 95mph indicated.

The 33hp CB will be quicker, but not massively quicker (maybe 10~15mph more on top speed). However it will be alot more torquey and do these speeds alot more happily.

All the best

Keith

danielw2599
Two Stroke Sniffer

PostPosted: 15:32 - 23 Nov 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi,

Thanks Kickstart... That was the answer i was hoping for.

As long has the CB is happy at doing high speeds ill be happy. Unlike the NSR Screaming down the road at 10k revs

Thanks

Dan

Scotty
Scooter Boi

PostPosted: 20:21 - 23 Nov 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

danielw2599 wrote:
Unlike the NSR Screaming down the road at 10k revs

Whats wrong with it like that... its fun Very Happy
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 20 years, 158 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1