BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Megelli... WHO!?!?

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic : View next topic  

ollieholt
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:41 - 31 Oct 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think i agree with marjay on this one, does indeed sound like you have a vested interest on these bikes, tempted to Thumbs Down lets see how this unfolds.

they do look good to be fair but like had been said you can get cbr125's for not much more, chinese tat or honda? i know where my money would go.

however i haven't yet seen one of these in the flesh im just going off others reviews of the build quality.

Nai
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:59 - 31 Oct 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

Or he could just be an enthusiastic young fellow who likes sporty looking 125's? Looks at his bike history, look at his other posts, he is just an enthusiastic about bikes young fellow.

Asharin
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:03 - 31 Oct 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nai wrote:
Or he could just be an enthusiastic young fellow who likes sporty looking 125's? Looks at his bike history, look at his other posts, he is just an enthusiastic about bikes young fellow.

About the only reason I didn't give a spam rating Very Happy

Bike Bunker
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:48 - 31 Oct 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nai wrote:

Thanks. At least you realised i was just looking at them Rolling Eyes
Quote:
Nai wrote:

About the only reason I didn't give a spam rating

Thanks as well some one actually gave me a spam rating... Embarassed

But just to clear it up i look at the sports megelli thaught it was too good to be true for the money. Looked around saw a few good reviews, so thaught i would see what people here think...My mistake!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

T0MMY
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:09 - 31 Oct 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like a suspected undercover cop being asked to shoot someone; perhaps you could state that Megelli bikes are not only rubbish and unreliable but also actually dangerous to ride, maybe then we'll believe you Laughing

It wouldn't take a genius to make a handful of genuine sounding posts before producing the spam that was always the real intention. It's what I'd do...

Bike Bunker
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:56 - 31 Oct 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

T0MMY wrote:
Like a suspected undercover cop being asked to shoot someone; perhaps you could state that Megelli bikes are not only rubbish and unreliable but also actually dangerous to ride, maybe then we'll believe you Laughing

It wouldn't take a genius to make a handful of genuine sounding posts before producing the spam that was always the real intention. It's what I'd do...

LOL well i can say, megelli is very cheap and im starting to realise you get what you pay for Wink aha Smile im gonna get on with uploading pics of my project now Smile
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 13 years, 151 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2