Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

So who is 'Rossi Wanna be'?

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

Quote Me Happy

PostPosted: 10:14 - 10 Apr 2011    Post subject: So who is 'Rossi Wanna be'? Reply with quote

Seeing as he claims to be a 'seasoned member' (a cock with salt and pepper?) who does BCF think this troll is?

Maybe a mod could do an IP check seeing as multiple accounts are against the rules?

But anyway all you Poirots out there, who is it?

oldpink
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:21 - 10 Apr 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

warped one Thumbs Up

a quick search shows he misspelled bored as bord in several posts

Theory & hazard 24-may 2016, CBT 8th June 2016, MOD 1 2nd Aug 2016 Mod 2 2nd-Nov 2016 - Current bike CBR 600 RR
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

DJH
Trackday Trickster

PostPosted: 10:39 - 10 Apr 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

Korn. Very Happy

Fisty
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 10:47 - 10 Apr 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kickstart has finally flipped and is going postal.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Al
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:09 - 10 Apr 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

What does FWI stand for? the only other person to post it on the forum other then 'Rossi wanna be' was Warped one.

warped has been banned so I guess it was him.

News of his ban has been spreading around the world.

https://www.localnewsglasgow.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/imgflag-handover-1024x682.jpg
https://img.ibtimes.com/www/data/images/full/2011/04/02/81931-cricket-fans-celebrate-in-lucknow.jpg
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/special/middle_east/egypt_timeline/img/tahrir_sq_3.jpg
https://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/44779000/jpg/_44779608_ballack_getty.jpg
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Poseidon
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:12 - 10 Apr 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

Warped has been banned??? Really? I'll miss that cod-head!

Quote Me Happy

PostPosted: 11:16 - 10 Apr 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

What did he do to get banned?

Surely posting crap isn't enough otherwise half of us would be gone?
Banned This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

silky666
Captain Rulebook

PostPosted: 11:32 - 10 Apr 2011    Post subject: Re: So who is 'Rossi Wanna be'? Reply with quote

Joe wrote:
who does BCF think this troll is?

Maybe a mod could do an IP check seeing as multiple accounts are against the rules?

But anyway all you Poirots out there, who is it?

I refer you to the official BCF definition of a 'Troll':
" someone who posts to get a reaction or stir sh*t up "

I therefore put it to you sir: You are a troll indeed.

Gaffa tape is like "the force" - it has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Fisty
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 11:49 - 10 Apr 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rossi celebrates on hearing of warpeds ban.

https://www.addictedtomotorbikes.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/rossi_celebration.jpg

MarJay
But it's British!

PostPosted: 11:54 - 10 Apr 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.bikechatforums.com/files/warped-now-you-have-shut-up.jpg

DJH
Trackday Trickster

PostPosted: 11:58 - 10 Apr 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mission accomplished. Cool

oldpink
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:27 - 10 Apr 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

so I guess I was correct

Oh you can be banned for using two handles IIRC

Theory & hazard 24-may 2016, CBT 8th June 2016, MOD 1 2nd Aug 2016 Mod 2 2nd-Nov 2016 - Current bike CBR 600 RR

GhostRider
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:11 - 10 Apr 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why was Warped banned?

Talking shite is one thing but I've not seen him do anything that would warrant a ban??

GhostRider
I have all the characteristics of a human being: blood, flesh, skin, hair; but not a single, clear, identifiable emotion, except for greed and disgust. Something horrible is happening inside of me and I don't know why. My nightly bloodlust has overflown into my days. I feel lethal, on the verge of frenzy. I think my mask of sanity is about to slip.

thegubner
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:18 - 10 Apr 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

GhostRider wrote:
Why was Warped banned?

Talking shite is one thing but I've not seen him do anything that would warrant a ban??

GhostRider

As above, seems he opened another account to troll lol.

GhostRider
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:59 - 10 Apr 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

So what?

Covdude got away with what, 10 accounts, blatantly, and fuck all was done about that for ages, in addition to loads of people who have created anonymous accounts in the "Dear Auntie" section because they didn't want to reveal that it was in fact their wife that was getting someone elses muck chucked up them, yet warped does it once and admittedly creates a gash thread, but well there's nothing new there, and gets banned instantly? So what the fucks that all about then eh?

GhostRider
I have all the characteristics of a human being: blood, flesh, skin, hair; but not a single, clear, identifiable emotion, except for greed and disgust. Something horrible is happening inside of me and I don't know why. My nightly bloodlust has overflown into my days. I feel lethal, on the verge of frenzy. I think my mask of sanity is about to slip.

thegubner
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:19 - 10 Apr 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cov's were created because people were just taking the piss Laughing with the ratings meaning he couldn't post, multiple accounts were made and the mods knew.

Warped opened another account for a different reason entirely, just to have a pop.

Chill the fuck out love, I didn't ban him.

BCF has never been fair. Mr. Green

GhostRider
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:22 - 10 Apr 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmm I thought the karma issued for Covdudes multiple accounts was justified in a lot of instances, granted not all, but still. Just seems like people have done far far worse things here and fuck all was done about it, comparatively what Warped has done is really not even on the radar really.......

GhostRider

Ichy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:37 - 10 Apr 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

Absolutely agree with ghost. Siggi is the obvious one. Now look what a major asset he is to this forum in his new incarnation.

To me its always been really simple, new thread from warped, ignore. I didn't need to open it to become all indignant I just left him to his own devices. There are far too many posters on here that could be banned based on the pointlessness of their posts but it won't happen. The original 'last post wins' is evidence of that. Korn closes the thread because it puts him in a awkward position so the valued members of this forum start another one without any repercussions.

The randomness of Korns administration is not far off a spoilt child, there is no structure to it. So you don't like Warped? Its the internet, get over it.

MarJay
But it's British!

PostPosted: 15:46 - 10 Apr 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marki wrote:

The randomness of Korns administration is not far off a spoilt child, there is no structure to it. So you don't like Warped? Its the internet, get over it.

I don't expect Korn was involved... but still, having multiple accounts (which can be proven by IP address) is a bannable offence.

Siggi never did this, he just went off on one about something and got banned, That is different. Ace Biker is clearly the alter ego of someone on here, as is Jesus, God and Gary Glitter, but its done in good humour, not to rile people up and so they get away with it. I don't see the issue to be honest, He's been a dick one too many times and he's gone too far and he's been banned.

Shame it didn't last.

pinkyfloyd
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:49 - 10 Apr 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm with the Ghostly one here too. Warped is... well warped but for the most part he is harmless and rarely abusive where as there is people on here that are just antagonistic pricks and they get to have as many accounts as they want.

Every now and then Warped has a breakdown and we all laugh at him. (mostly) Banning him for his latest breakdown in a long stream of them is a little over the top.

Al
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:12 - 10 Apr 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

He hasn't been banned from the internet, all that has happened is that he's had his present BCF identity closed, which seems a reasonable punishment for constantly posting rubbish Its not like somebody from BCF went round to his house took his computer and cut off his arms (unfortunately).

Last edited by Al on 16:15 - 10 Apr 2011; edited 1 time in total
Banned This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

lllN30lll
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:17 - 10 Apr 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

MarJay wrote:
https://www.bikechatforums.com/files/warped-now-you-have-shut-up.jpg

He wasn't impressed that I posted that pic every time he opened his mouth Laughing
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 13 years, 21 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2