BCF: Bike Chat Forums

My Hyosung GT Comet 125

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Pictures Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
View previous topic : View next topic  

P.
Red Rocket

PostPosted: 17:46 - 02 Apr 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didn't ever intend to sell, it is a stupidly reliable piece of work.

I doubt I will ever sell it unless someone is actually wanting to buy it... as it holds a low value and its not mint, but IMO it does the job its mean to, it sits at 80, it costs peanuts. Motor is a peach. Might end up just modding the fuck out of it at some point and put a 500cc engine in there.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

BanditBoy12
Two Stroke Sniffer

PostPosted: 19:47 - 02 Apr 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

##Paddy## wrote:
I didn't ever intend to sell, it is a stupidly reliable piece of work.

I doubt I will ever sell it unless someone is actually wanting to buy it... as it holds a low value and its not mint, but IMO it does the job its mean to, it sits at 80, it costs peanuts. Motor is a peach. Might end up just modding the fuck out of it at some point and put a 500cc engine in there.

I challenge you to 100,000 miles Paddy! I cant believe its done 70,000 , that is amazing! Thumbs Up
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

P.
Red Rocket

PostPosted: 21:12 - 02 Apr 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

It will get there no issues, guaranteed. I did intend to get 100k before July but... might need to make that the following year Laughing

BanditBoy12
Two Stroke Sniffer

PostPosted: 21:52 - 02 Apr 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

##Paddy## wrote:
It will get there no issues, guaranteed. I did intend to get 100k before July but... might need to make that the following year Laughing

That is truly amazing, must be down to the rider of course!

P.
Red Rocket

PostPosted: 22:03 - 02 Apr 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing Not a chance, its a Honda. That is why it is good!

Not bad for a 2007 though Thumbs Up

RyanTZR125
Scooby Slapper

PostPosted: 14:08 - 03 Apr 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is one dam sexy 125 Twisted Evil I prefer her naked. But very nice fully dressed Thumbs Up

You got me looking for one now Mr. Green
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

pandp
Two Stroke Sniffer

PostPosted: 17:40 - 11 Sep 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well due to an old knee injury that has come back 10 fold i am now having to sadly part with my girl

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/HYOSUNG-GTR-MUST-SEE-/181214231541?pt=UK_Motorcycles&hash=item2a3135bbf5

I'm not saying i'm giving up bikes but certainly wont be riding for the next year. I have my 1998 Honda Bros project to keep me busy but i will certainly miss the hyo

Sparkss
Nova Slayer

PostPosted: 22:08 - 14 Sep 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was thinking about spraying mine black from red, are your fearings stock colour?

Quote:

My 08 one was fantastic, if you need any advice regarding getting a little more oomph, drop me a message

Paddy, could I do anything with my FI 250? Thinking

P.
Red Rocket

PostPosted: 23:45 - 14 Sep 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

No idea mate, plasti-dip your fairings to get them changed rather than painting.

Sparkss
Nova Slayer

PostPosted: 00:05 - 15 Sep 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shame, the claimed gt125 speeds are only 5mph from my current max speed. Used to get 110 now I'm only getting 90.

Thanks for the paint tip though, I used spray after removing scruffs, looks crap

P.
Red Rocket

PostPosted: 00:07 - 15 Sep 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

Check air filter, change oil and generally service the bike, new plugs might help too!

Sparkss
Nova Slayer

PostPosted: 00:14 - 15 Sep 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

All been done recently, sprockets and chain seriously need doing though. Have you ever experienced poor sprockets effecting performance? Thinking

P.
Red Rocket

PostPosted: 00:24 - 15 Sep 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yup, it effects it a bit. Thumbs Up

P.
Red Rocket

PostPosted: 00:24 - 15 Sep 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yup, it affects it a bit. Thumbs Up
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 10 years, 198 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Pictures All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4