Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

BCF T-Shirts

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Bikes & Accessories Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Topic moved: from General Bike Chat to Bikes & Accessories by Korn (2 Sep 2004 - 13:35)
View previous topic : View next topic  

shaggy
Two Stroke Sniffer

PostPosted: 20:56 - 22 Feb 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

allimc ... If you can get back to me, and would like to change to a large (or XL) in the skinny fit you ordered then no problem. Smile

If I don't hear from you we'll carry on with the medium as ordered which will be a 32" chest size and is designed to be tight fitting.

Cheers for the order and glad those delivered so far have been what you expected Cool
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Major_Grooves
The Doctor

PostPosted: 10:20 - 23 Feb 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

shaggy wrote:

If I don't hear from you we'll carry on with the medium as ordered which will be a 32" chest size and is designed to be tight fitting.

Drooling

shaggy
Two Stroke Sniffer

PostPosted: 10:48 - 23 Feb 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

aliamc ... and of course we want photo's ... especially if its too small Rolling Eyes

Just a note to say the 2 vest tops will be despatched this week (supplier delivery) and order no 1874 is being reprinted this am (cos dopey person was too busy concentrating on who she was gonna get her leg owa on Friday instead of concentrating on her job Evil or Very Mad )

Hope all the others are better than expected Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Susi
Whitton Girl

PostPosted: 13:14 - 23 Feb 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's no way that Ally is going to fit in 32" chest skinny fit tee... Even I couldn't fit into one unless it was stretchy like a condom.

It seems like these shirts were either made for children or very tiny petite women.

Also just in case you didn't know the average chest size within the UK for women is 36".

shaggy
Two Stroke Sniffer

PostPosted: 20:04 - 23 Feb 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for that Suzi ... any idea what I should change to ... or can you contact her and let her know I'm trying to contact her and get her a larger shirt, Ta Smile

shaggy
Two Stroke Sniffer

PostPosted: 12:36 - 25 Feb 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've still had no reply from alliamc ... tried her e-mail but it returns it, tried pm but no reply ... any other ideas anyone??? Or could anyone who knows her ask her to get in contact as we are holding her order until I can get confirmation of the preferred size Rolling Eyes

Cheers ... shaggy

Bendy
Mrs Sensible

PostPosted: 13:32 - 25 Feb 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

She tends to only be on at the weekend I'm afraid. I'd reckon on the 36 unless they're well stretchy. I really did need a bloke's XL to go round my generous chest. Neutral

shaggy
Two Stroke Sniffer

PostPosted: 17:01 - 25 Feb 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cheers Bendy ... I'll sort an XL in the skinny fit (which is 36" and stretchy) ... hopefully that'll do the job!!

U know how it is with the manufacturers, skinny fit is for waiflike wimmin .... maybe we should ask that you send in photo's of your ample chest before we sort you a shirt then we can check on size Wink

Laura
Playboy Bunny

PostPosted: 17:02 - 25 Feb 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did you get my order ok for my t-shirt.

bikerchic17
Spanner Monkey

PostPosted: 17:12 - 25 Feb 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

shaggy wrote:
Just a note to say the 2 vest tops will be despatched this week (supplier delivery) and order no 1874 is being reprinted

ok i kind of deleted my emails..is any of this stuff relevant to me?!! Embarassed
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

shaggy
Two Stroke Sniffer

PostPosted: 17:56 - 25 Feb 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

laura ... when d'ya send it? did ya get a confirmation e-mail?

bikerchic17 ... nothing really, just explaining why the vest tops were a little slower than the standard Tees.

Laura
Playboy Bunny

PostPosted: 17:59 - 25 Feb 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

I did it sunday night I got my confermation e-mail yes but if it hasnt been started can I change the top type I pressed the wrong type if not no problems.

Demonic69
The Pink Rhino

PostPosted: 18:13 - 27 Feb 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Erm Shaggy...
You put the bloody BCF logo on back to front! Now it's meaningless Sad
Ya wolly!
Oh and I've no idea what size that top is but it's waay to small for our lasses boobs Rolling Eyes

carvell
Scuttler

PostPosted: 18:18 - 27 Feb 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mmmmmm.

/ me fetches bucket of water.

PsychoHippy
Jammy Git

PostPosted: 22:54 - 28 Feb 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shaggy, what's the turn around time for a standard T shirt with the BCF logo and the web address on the back?

shaggy
Two Stroke Sniffer

PostPosted: 00:03 - 29 Feb 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Demonic69 Embarassed ... someone's gonna their ar5e kicked Evil or Very Mad

Apologies ... We will get to work on another one for you ... you can use that one as a duster Wink

We will attempt to get this out this week Smile

shaggy

shaggy
Two Stroke Sniffer

PostPosted: 00:06 - 29 Feb 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

PsychoHippy ... we say 14 days for most shirts to cover any we have to special order from the supplier ... but normally we're better than that Wink

Demonic69 - BTW can you let me know your order number so I can locate the order details to send you another shirt Smile ... soz again Embarassed

Korn
Admin

PostPosted: 01:55 - 29 Feb 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got mine this morning, very nice - thank you shaggy! Thumbs Up Very Happy

Stew
If it's good enough for top race teams...

PostPosted: 11:37 - 29 Feb 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing Korn, you have the same problem as demonic, the logo is back to front. You goon Razz

Laura
Playboy Bunny

PostPosted: 11:39 - 29 Feb 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will have to check mine when i go home as mine has arrived.

Korn
Admin

PostPosted: 11:39 - 29 Feb 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ooooops, never noticed that Embarassed

Demonic69
The Pink Rhino

PostPosted: 12:08 - 29 Feb 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Order 1633 mate.

Can I have an XL one please?

Cheers Very Happy

Oh and LOL@ Korn!! And you've lost some weight matey!

shaggy
Two Stroke Sniffer

PostPosted: 15:32 - 29 Feb 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

What I failed ot mention to you all is that the first few are all limited editions ... the rest of them will be made as standard Wink

If people are unhappy with the shirt, please let me know and we will do our utmost to ensure you are satisfied Smile

Cheers

shaggy

Major_Grooves
The Doctor

PostPosted: 22:16 - 29 Feb 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think I ever posted but mine came last Monday. I haven't noticed if the logo is the right way around though. Just think, these could be worth loads in years to come - like those old stamps that were made with mistakes. Smile

bikerchic17
Spanner Monkey

PostPosted: 11:40 - 01 Mar 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi, I'm sorry but I'm going to have to have a bit of a moan! Laughing

1. Logo is also back to front on my vest top

2. When I ordered the top, I selected the option for the logo to be a small logo in the centre of the chest - but it is in the left hand corner over my boob!! Laughing

3. Is also too small for me and only just about covers my boobs!!

Do you need me to send it back and then redo my order?
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 20 years, 85 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Bikes & Accessories All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 3 of 7