Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


DO YOU WANT TO RELEASE YOUR INNER DAREDEVIL?

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> UK National
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message
challengeRDF This post is not being displayed because it has a low rating (Spam). Unhide this post / all posts.

HT
Super Spammer



Joined: 05 Dec 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 15:35 - 28 Jul 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pass the popcorn
____________________
My Soundcloud

New UK Based Folk Artist
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

pinkyfloyd
Super Spammer



Joined: 20 Jul 2010
Karma :

PostPosted: 15:41 - 28 Jul 2011    Post subject: Re: DO YOU WANT TO RELEASE YOUR INNER DAREDEVIL? Reply with quote

challengeRDF wrote:


Have you always wanted to ride a motorbike fast and furiously, but havenít yet achieved your goal?


Thats about 90% of BCF ruled out there! the other 10% havent passed their test yet!
____________________
illuminateTHEmind wrote: I am just more evolved than most of you guys... this allows me to pick of things quickly which would have normally taken the common man years to master
Hockeystorm65:.well there are childish arguments...there are very childish arguments.....there are really stupid childish arguments and now there are......Pinkfloyd arguments!
Teflon-Mike:I think I agree with just about all Pinky has said.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Rogerborg
Admin



Joined: 26 Oct 2010
Karma :

PostPosted: 10:09 - 29 Jul 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sure, if I ever want to be treated like the stick that you use to scrape dog muck off of your shoe, then I'll sign up to the mooing crowd of desparately attention whoring mongtardity that form the bulk of RDF's victims.

Which reminds me, Warped/Snow would be ideal for this.
____________________
Biking is 1/20th as dangerous as horse riding.
GONE: HN125-8, LF-250B, GPz 305, GPZ 500S, Burgman 400 // RIDING: F650GS (800 twin), Royal Enfield Bullet Electra Deluxe 500 carby
Title is for novelty purposes only.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

dogbot
World Chat Champion



Joined: 03 Mar 2011
Karma :

PostPosted: 10:17 - 29 Jul 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:
Which reminds me, Warped/Snow would be ideal for this.


Laughing
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

teuma86
Scooby Slapper



Joined: 16 Sep 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 09:37 - 08 Aug 2011    Post subject: Re: DO YOU WANT TO RELEASE YOUR INNER DAREDEVIL? Reply with quote

pinkyfloyd wrote:
challengeRDF wrote:


Have you always wanted to ride a motorbike fast and furiously, but havenít yet achieved your goal?


Thats about 90% of BCF ruled out there! the other 10% havent passed their test yet!


What ever do you mean??? Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

st3v3
Super Spammer



Joined: 16 Oct 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 02:06 - 11 Aug 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, sign me up. Laughing
____________________
See it, Share it.|Car - Roger wrote: Women don't get damp for clingy puppies. Get some better happy pills, hit the gym & buy a medallion the size of a dinner plate. Job done
m0l0t0v wrote: I've got a normal crappy one that's slightly bent and useless - Bar Pirate:Made Of Win
garth wrote: As a male, I follow general male etiquette; find the most attractive checkout girl working, and proceed to eye fuck them ..Unless I'm buyin sumthin embarrassin Laughing
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 3 years, 83 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> UK National All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: peanuts (www) - Page Generation Time: 2.38 Sec - Server Load: 0.44 - MySQL Queries: 16 - CDN Objects: 44 - Page Size: 60.07 Kb