Man vs Animal - fight to the death.

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic : View next topic  

ws4936
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 01:24 - 21 Nov 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

mistergixer wrote:
The animal I'd like to fight most would be a Great White Shark.

I heard once that the great white shark only attacks humans if they are in the water.

Smile

rac3r
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 01:30 - 21 Nov 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

A fight in space would be quite funny actually Laughing

Chequered Flag

MinhDinh
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 02:20 - 21 Nov 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

Foreman didn't do good as I thought by looking at replays. They made it out like he was beating the he'll of Ali until he tired. However zi would say Ali did great even before Foreman got tired. It was 15 rounds back then too I believe so damn hard.

Anyway a fighter like Tyson with no 10 ounce gloves could knock out or break some bones of most animals in my opinion. They need to be at the right height for him and he would have to hit it on the button and break his own hands.

He could take out a cow in my opinion.

As for cage fighters, they can generate a lot of power through a must Thai knee, but in reality it's a lot harder to wrestle, use must Thai or bjj. Those are technical things designed against humans. No man can outpower something like a horse etc.

In fact I was surprised a goat was able to drag a friend who weighed 80+ kilos like he was a rag doll. Animals such as male sheeps used for breeding are quite muscular too.

Punching or a perfect kick close to an organ/head is the only chance and that's if that person even knows where the weak spots are.

I say camel!

Frost
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 02:42 - 21 Nov 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think strength is much of an issue here. Breaking even the small bones of a human is damn hard, but look at a gorillas skeleton... not going to happen no matter how strong you are!
Knowlegde of anatomy is what's required combined with some physical ability. I think a lot of animals could be choked to death by a good submission fighter assuming they could get in the right position. So i'd say hide toughness, neck thickness, and ability to use claws and teeth to prevent the fighter getting into position are the most important factors.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Visitor Q
$25 whore

PostPosted: 09:11 - 21 Nov 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're all missing the dangling swinging obvious point... how big are their balls. How well protected. And can I rip them off.

Honey Badgers routinely castrate lions, and are possibly the last animal you want a go at.

A cow? Fuck, I'd go up the anus and remove its stuffing from the inside... league of gentleman stylee.
From September 2014 to January/February 2015 I will not be using any English, nor reading any. As such, I won't be on here. PM at will, but I won't be checking/posting unless in emergencies. Certainly not for the first couple of months. Please berate me savagely if I break that rule...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

MinhDinh
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 09:24 - 21 Nov 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's a good point but I am sure they will just sit on you if you're under there lol. Some may even literally arse rape you and find it arousing getting punched there.

MinhDinh
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 09:29 - 21 Nov 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

That honey badger is brave but how would it do vs a Tasmanian devil huh. They also take on black bears and wolfs.

In fact I would imagine a pitbull would give them a good match. I have seen videos of them taking on bigger dogs and lasting for 1 hour. They will fight to the death which appears to be the mentality of the honey badger.

Frost
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:17 - 21 Nov 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

When it comes to animal vs animal fights in my mind there's only one real winner: Polar bear. A full grown large specimen will take on and fuck up literally anything. The only thing that might stand a chance is something massively venomous that might be able to escape after striking, but if the bear wanted to it'd fuck it up Laughing

rac3r
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:17 - 21 Nov 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

Frost wrote:
When it comes to animal vs animal fights in my mind there's only one real winner: Polar bear. A full grown large specimen will take on and fuck up literally anything. The only thing that might stand a chance is something massively venomous that might be able to escape after striking, but if the bear wanted to it'd fuck it up Laughing

Didn't you see on Frozen Planet when the polar bear got attacked by birds Wink

I reckon I could take on an ant but as long it was only one

Chequered Flag

mistergixer
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:53 - 21 Nov 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

Karate legend Mas Oyama is reputed to have fought around 50 bulls in his lifetime, legend has it that he killed 3 of them with one blow.
As you can see from the brief bit of footage below, the bull does have a rope on its head, but it's not roped to anything:

Mas Oyama fights a bull.

Whilst he's obviously a bit tough/stupid for entertaining the idea in the first place, the rope makes it a little unfair IMHO.
Space Monkey #7
Don Eladio is dead. His capos are dead. You have no one left to fight for. Fill your pockets and leave in peace. Or fight me and die!
Mistergixer's videos on YouTube
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 12 years, 152 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2