Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

White Honda CBF125 (2012)

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Bikes & Accessories
View previous topic : View next topic  

Dracon
Nitrous Nuisance

PostPosted: 14:39 - 17 Feb 2012    Post subject: [FOR SALE] White Honda CBF125 (2012) Reply with quote

Bought 3rd January 2012 but I've caught the bug and I'm buying a "Big Bike" Laughing

This is the new model (released 2011) with the rev-counter.

1500miles, will go up as the bike is used for commuting.

Excellent condition (as you'd expect for a bike just over a month old!). Tyres still look brand new.

First service done at just over 500 miles by Honda dealer. The engine was run in meticulously and revs have been gradually increased since the first service. The bike revs cleanly throughout the range.

Loobman chain oiler fitted.

Oxford disk lock included (took forever to find one that fits, so you might as well have it!).

Can also include Fork Gaiters and Cyclone V2 alarm that I haven't had chance to fit yet.

Well fitted L plates, rear below number plate, front stuck to screen.

Ready to ride & learner legal.

£2500 paid (ouch), selling for £2200 ONO.

Located in South Cheshire.

PM for anymore details Thumbs Up
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 12 years, 43 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Bikes & Accessories All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1