Where to sell medals

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic : View next topic  

Ariel Badger
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:35 - 06 Feb 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rob Fzs wrote:
Mark's brother will surely confirm if any of this is true.

Punctuated for you.

scorps
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:12 - 06 Feb 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im inclined to believe that his brother is suffering perpetual concussion from the constant face palming.

WULFSTAN
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:59 - 06 Feb 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

The reason his mate got over his broken back so quick was because warped welded it back together didn't he Rolling Eyes
Your backside is better enough for you to run again, if need be – bristle up the courage of the cornered rat, put on a bold front, and to hell with them. Bluff my boy – bluff, shift and lie for the sake of your neck and the honour of Old England
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Old Git Racing
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:31 - 07 Feb 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

Try your local car boot sales or dodgy secondhand shops.

OGR
Yoyo This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Skudd
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 05:34 - 07 Feb 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mark Roberts wrote:
First of all sorry for slow reply, as said when I made this thread I was on my phone, and only just got home tonight.

From what we can gather, her (Miss B). Has found her cousin's medal's missing from her tour of duty in Iraq, laptop from the front room, then when going into her aunts room, she has found all her mum's and cousins jewellery has gone too.

Miss B is absolutely gutted since it it was her mums and cousins wedding rings and jewellery.

Yesterday she was worried about leaving the house incase it happened again, but today she braved work, with me sat in the corner near the bar incase of trouble and her dad sat in the house.

Her aunt and Uncle still know nothing about it. And won't until sat when they come back off holiday.

No they are not because it didn't happen.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 10:31 - 07 Feb 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oi, give him some credit for committing to these characters and fleshing out their backstory. I'm beginning to feel some investment in this episode!

The Shaggy D.A.
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 10:39 - 07 Feb 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well if the Aunt doesn't know about it yet, they might be a bit more pissed off at the free drinks being given away at their pub.
Previously : CB100N > CB250RS > XJ900F > GT550 > GPZ750R/1000RX > AJS M16 > R100RT > Bullet 500 > CB500 > LS650P > Bullet Electra X & YBR125 > Bullet 350 "Superstar" & YBR125 Custom > Royal Enfield Classic 500 Despatch Limited Edition (28 of 200) & CB Two-Fifty Nighthawk > ER5

mistergixer
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:46 - 07 Feb 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:
Oi, give him some credit for committing to these characters and fleshing out their backstory. I'm beginning to feel some investment in this episode!

Yes, it's almost like it's actually happening, and almost as if they are really real people.

Warped - the Charles Dickens of our time.
Space Monkey #7
Don Eladio is dead. His capos are dead. You have no one left to fight for. Fill your pockets and leave in peace. Or fight me and die!
Mistergixer's videos on YouTube
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts
unitynotsocri... This post is not being displayed because the poster is banned. Unhide this post / all posts.

swampy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:30 - 08 Feb 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

mistergixer wrote:
Rogerborg wrote:

Yes, it's almost like it's actually happening, and almost as if they are really real people.

Warped - the Charles Dickens of our time.

Indeed, I could almost imagine the smell of stale beer, the roaring open fire and the cheap perfume of an over made up and once fit, but now past her prime, barmaid.

Hark, over the gentle hubbub of conversation about things northern men talk about, I can hear the gentle rattle of the fruit machine disgorging a disappointingly small win that did not cover the cost of the original stake. Somewhere in the public bar the gentle click of two pool balls caressing each other before the red drops with a thud and a rumble into the middle pocket.

And there, in the corner, alone on a stool is our benevolent narrator. He has no need to join in the conversation for he knows that his presence there is enough to ensure that the patrons of this hostelry are safe, protected and well.

Every now and again he catches the eye of one of the taverners, and reciveves a slightly thankful and bashful half nod...

And all is well in the world.
Yoyo This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 09:16 - 08 Feb 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have great expectations for the denouement of this tale.

LordShaftesbu...
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:49 - 08 Feb 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:
mistergixer wrote:
That would involve a) leaving the house, and b) interacting with 'real' people.

Exclamation We can form an antisocial society. Exclamation

LO-GIC ERR-OR, LO-GIC ERR-ORRRRRR.

Oh goody! Can we do Monty Python sketches? Wahfer thin mint Monsieur? Eet ees only wahfer thin.

GhostRider
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:26 - 08 Feb 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mark Roberts wrote:

Yesterday she was worried about leaving the house incase it happened again

Kinda doubtful they've already robbed anything worth robbing, what would they be coming back for, the bed linen?

Quote:

but today she braved work, with me sat in the corner near the bar incase of trouble

You mean if they track her down to her place of work and come for the drip trays?

GhostRider
I have all the characteristics of a human being: blood, flesh, skin, hair; but not a single, clear, identifiable emotion, except for greed and disgust. Something horrible is happening inside of me and I don't know why. My nightly bloodlust has overflown into my days. I feel lethal, on the verge of frenzy. I think my mask of sanity is about to slip.

chris-red
Have you considered a TDM?

PostPosted: 14:00 - 08 Feb 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mark Roberts wrote:
it was her mums and cousins wedding rings.

Is everyone inbred in Grimsby?

nowhere.elysium
The Pork Lord

PostPosted: 14:22 - 08 Feb 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

chris-red wrote:
Is everyone inbred in Grimsby?
Shaun seems nice enough; I'm guessing that he's the family throwback towards genetic diversity.

scorps
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:25 - 08 Feb 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh Swampy what an eloquent picture you paint, I was whisked away by my imagination to this quaint public house you present to us. Then moving on I spat my coffee at the monty python mint scene which popped into my head thereafter.

lllN30lll
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:49 - 08 Feb 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooobody cares.

The Shaggy D.A.
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:59 - 08 Feb 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

lllN30lll wrote:
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooobody cares.

I need a break, I read that in the voice of Paul Robeson.
Previously : CB100N > CB250RS > XJ900F > GT550 > GPZ750R/1000RX > AJS M16 > R100RT > Bullet 500 > CB500 > LS650P > Bullet Electra X & YBR125 > Bullet 350 "Superstar" & YBR125 Custom > Royal Enfield Classic 500 Despatch Limited Edition (28 of 200) & CB Two-Fifty Nighthawk > ER5
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 11 years, 98 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2