Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Topyokes.com aka cool n comfy

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

Gman360
Borekit Bruiser

PostPosted: 22:32 - 18 Mar 2013    Post subject: Topyokes.com aka cool n comfy Reply with quote

What's the deal with this company!

I've now been waiting 8 weeks for my order of a top yoke, bars, clutch cable & brake lines etc, despite lots of phone calls (rarely answers & never phones back only texts) still no sign of my order!

I've been filled up with all sorts of bull shit reasons why my stuff is taking so long, the guy even told me last Tuesday my stuff was packed & ready to go!

I've had enough now & would ideally just like my money back (£350) but how could I get my money back if they can't even send me items that they apparently sell!

Anyone got any ideas on my options? Or used this company before? Did your items turn up? Was it worth the wait!
Cheers Graham
HONDA VFR400NC24, YAMAHA FZR600R, LAVERDA 750 FORMULAS, CB250 SUPERDREAM, SUZUKI GSXR750K1, YAMAHA R1 5PW, APRILLIA RSVR, SUZUKI GSXR100K5, SUZUKI GSXR100K5 TK2, SUZUKI GSXR750K7, HONDA CBR600RR, YAMAHA R1 5PW, KAWASAKI ZX6R C1H CURRENT
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

kestrel
Nearly there...

PostPosted: 23:29 - 18 Mar 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

Search turned up a thread in which serlant and MarkJ had similar dealings with this turd.....
https://www.bikechatforums.com/viewtopic.php?t=231728&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

Ariel Badger
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:40 - 18 Mar 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

How did you pay?

MarkJ
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 09:48 - 19 Mar 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jesus Christ is that bell end still in business?

Loads of threads about him on RSVZone too. If you payed by credit card get them to cancel payment, not sure if by any other means.

The kit when you eventually get it is good, but it's not worth the massive hassle from the twat.

Gman360
Borekit Bruiser

PostPosted: 21:01 - 19 Mar 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

I paid up in full when requested by debit card!

Im going to hold out & hope the kit turns up, I looked at some of the threads on other forums and to be honest I think I've more chance getting a blow job off the pope than my money back Laughing

Im within two hours drive of their work shop so if the kit fails to turn up in the next week I will go up there and see them...
HONDA VFR400NC24, YAMAHA FZR600R, LAVERDA 750 FORMULAS, CB250 SUPERDREAM, SUZUKI GSXR750K1, YAMAHA R1 5PW, APRILLIA RSVR, SUZUKI GSXR100K5, SUZUKI GSXR100K5 TK2, SUZUKI GSXR750K7, HONDA CBR600RR, YAMAHA R1 5PW, KAWASAKI ZX6R C1H CURRENT
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Gman360
Borekit Bruiser

PostPosted: 23:26 - 21 Mar 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quick update after 9 weeks the kit has arrived! Well minus the fat bars and a rise clamp! But there was a note in the box to say these items will follow later this week..

On first inspection the yoke quality seems good and the workmanship is very high, however on the basis that the wait has been so long and the customer service a bit sketchey I would find it hard to recommend this company.

All the best.

Graham

flumpy7
Could Be A Chat Bot

PostPosted: 23:36 - 21 Mar 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah I bought a yoke from them once. Real nice quality but again it did take fecking ages. It was also meant to come with an extended clutch cable and they sent me a second hand one cause they had no stock but sent the new one eventually. Of they could just sort out their delivery times they'd be alright.
Old Thread Alert!

There is a gap of 1 year, 47 days between these two posts...

Jimmyc-WBA
L Plate Warrior

PostPosted: 00:50 - 08 May 2014    Post subject: Re: Topyokes.com aka cool n comfy Reply with quote

Gman360 wrote:
What's the deal with this company!

I've now been waiting 8 weeks for my order of a top yoke, bars, clutch cable & brake lines etc, despite lots of phone calls (rarely answers & never phones back only texts) still no sign of my order!

I've been filled up with all sorts of bull shit reasons why my stuff is taking so long, the guy even told me last Tuesday my stuff was packed & ready to go!

I've had enough now & would ideally just like my money back (£350) but how could I get my money back if they can't even send me items that they apparently sell!

Anyone got any ideas on my options? Or used this company before? Did your items turn up? Was it worth the wait!
Cheers Graham

Jimmyc-WBA
L Plate Warrior

PostPosted: 00:58 - 08 May 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sad I ordered a top yoke kit of this company, I had nothing but hassle, long wait for my goods, parts missing, he told me lots of lies, kept ignoring my calls. It took me about 10 weeks to get my goods in total - disgracefull customer service and although products are good quality the hassle I had was not worth it, god knows how they manage to continue to run a business, stay away they made me ill with stress

Dave R
Derestricted Danger

PostPosted: 02:43 - 11 Oct 2014    Post subject: cool n comfy Reply with quote

I have been waiting 11 weeks and have been told all sorts of lies by this bloke as well . Evil or Very Mad

iooi
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 05:12 - 11 Oct 2014    Post subject: Re: cool n comfy Reply with quote

Dave R wrote:
I have been waiting 11 weeks and have been told all sorts of lies by this bloke as well . Evil or Very Mad

So contact your card provider and get a chargeback actioned Rolling Eyes

Dave R
Derestricted Danger

PostPosted: 08:55 - 12 Oct 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

This guy is a lying piece of dog crap and my reccomendation is no one should ever deal with this company ever. He just tells lie after lie to try to cover his absolute imcompetance of how he tries to run his business. I tried to buy a kit off him for a Triumph sprint and on closer examination of the photo he put on his website of said kit is a handlebar adapter kit actually made by a company in America. It's been 11 weeks now and he won't answer my emails. 3 weeks ago he was prepared to give me a refund but now I can't even get a response from him. Don't go there !!!

Dave R
Derestricted Danger

PostPosted: 09:13 - 12 Oct 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

Karma? Trouble was that I paid him with an overseas transfer so I am screwed but I am guessing this is how he is getting around that plan of attack. Also he won't use paypal as he reckons it costs too much. Also another way that he gets away with not refunding peoples money. 3 weeks ago when I was really annoyed and that's putting it mildly I asked for the refund or supply the kit and I was on the computer half the friggin night replying to his random questions and answers but when I worked out the time differerance between Australia and Britain it was 2 o'clock in the morning over there. Now you tell me what sort of person is sending rants to someone halfway around the world at 2 in the morning? And this fool is in business.

Mikebike
Two Stroke Sniffer

PostPosted: 19:26 - 23 Oct 2014    Post subject: Dave Reply with quote

Rodder's.....dave 👍

Last edited by Mikebike on 20:56 - 23 Oct 2014; edited 3 times in total

Mikebike
Two Stroke Sniffer

PostPosted: 19:32 - 23 Oct 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dave?

Last edited by Mikebike on 20:53 - 23 Oct 2014; edited 2 times in total

Dave70
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:44 - 23 Oct 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

Obligatory Pass the popcorn

2012: R125 killed by white van. 2016 R125 killed by 30,000 miles of redline. Current: 2016 Kawasaki ER6f.

P.
Red Rocket

PostPosted: 19:59 - 23 Oct 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you are from Cool n comfy... lol

Grade A wang.

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 20:30 - 23 Oct 2014    Post subject: Re: Stop telling porkies Dave Reply with quote

Mikebike wrote:
Hi Dave

You can post what you like but we all know the truth.

We don't. Enlighten us.

Mikebike
Two Stroke Sniffer

PostPosted: 20:33 - 23 Oct 2014    Post subject: Re: Dave Reply with quote

Ravey davey

Last edited by Mikebike on 20:54 - 23 Oct 2014; edited 2 times in total

P.
Red Rocket

PostPosted: 20:38 - 23 Oct 2014    Post subject: Re: Stop telling porkies Dave Reply with quote

Mikebike wrote:
This is actually a private conversation, Dave knows the information we need.

Then fuck off back to emails, oui?

Mikebike
Two Stroke Sniffer

PostPosted: 21:00 - 23 Oct 2014    Post subject: Dave! Reply with quote

New style Dave!

Eddie Hitler
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:09 - 23 Oct 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://i.imgur.com/Azkm7E3.jpg

Mikebike
Two Stroke Sniffer

PostPosted: 21:11 - 23 Oct 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eddie Hitler wrote:
https://i.imgur.com/Azkm7E3.jpg
Mikebike This post is not being displayed because it has a low rating (Redundant). Unhide this post / all posts.
Mikebike This post is not being displayed because it has a low rating (Redundant). Unhide this post / all posts.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 9 years, 188 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5