Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Topyokes.com aka cool n comfy

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

chris-red
Have you considered a TDM?

PostPosted: 19:02 - 29 Oct 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mikebike wrote:
Fair comments, in the past we have also offered free stainless brakeline kits worth £60 or other options when things don't go 100% to plan and I am sure they are appreciated.

A customer from 2010 that slated us on a forum once also returned a year later nice as pie and looked very embarrassed when I got his posts up on my phone for him to re-read.

Funnily enough it was all apologies after that with him stating he was having other problems at the time and took it out on this particular forum.

So he added a load of rubbish on a public forum then retracted it all when challenged about it but still it sits there!

Again you CANNOT believe anything written on forums as true!

Having done this so long I see posts about what people are thinking about doing to change never their bikes. A classic is the SV650N yoke being retro fitted to an SV650S as a cheap alternative for a topyoke conversion.

Ask most forums and its an easy job.....except the N model yoke has a 1.5mm smaller offset than the S but I have seen many posts stating its identical and can be tapped into place......WHAT!

There is a lot of good info on forums but far more Bull**** and a lot of the time it's dangerous advice from people who want to be seen to be an authority on a subject but actually they shouldn't be picking up tools!

You still haven't given your side of the story to any of the cases in the forum despite moaning about it being one sided bullshit.

You cannot believe everything on forums, however 5 similar cases from unrelated people vs one person with a vested interested in defending themselves. Who do you think everyone will believe... All this random anecdotal evidence means nothing frankly.
Mikebike This post is not being displayed because it has a low rating (Spam). Unhide this post / all posts.

Alpha-9
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:07 - 29 Oct 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mikebike wrote:
Refunds are given as per the terms of business sent with orders and listed on the site.

We do not request only bank transfers on international orders we accept everything except paypal as it's very expensive 5% compated to 1% on our card company machine

No, refunds are given in accordance with British Law.

Are you a spacker? You can't make your own rules up to override the law.
Rolling Eyes

OP/People affected - Just speak to the trading ombudsman, he'd be really interested...And probably the tax man, i'm smelling some incomplete tax returns and hidden money with these overseas transfers

Mikebike
Two Stroke Sniffer

PostPosted: 19:09 - 29 Oct 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alpha-9..................overseas transfers....refunds are sent via the same method payment has been made.

Last edited by Mikebike on 14:33 - 01 Dec 2014; edited 2 times in total

Mikebike
Two Stroke Sniffer

PostPosted: 19:13 - 29 Oct 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

bank transfers, no problem....

Last edited by Mikebike on 14:32 - 01 Dec 2014; edited 1 time in total

Alpha-9
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:13 - 29 Oct 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

So why haven't you refunded people who have asked for refunds when you are legally obliged to do so?

And I doubt overseas/western union transfers are so trackable

wr6133
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:15 - 29 Oct 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

I take one thing from this thread. If I am ever a rich old fart buying a Busa as a mid life crisis, when I realise I'm too old and shrivelled to handle it so need to buy a mobility aid I won't buy one off this company.

Mikebike
Two Stroke Sniffer

PostPosted: 19:31 - 29 Oct 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

We have??.?.?.?.?

Last edited by Mikebike on 14:31 - 01 Dec 2014; edited 2 times in total

Mikebike
Two Stroke Sniffer

PostPosted: 19:34 - 29 Oct 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

We have every time???.?

Last edited by Mikebike on 14:31 - 01 Dec 2014; edited 2 times in total

Alpha-9
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:13 - 29 Oct 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mikebike wrote:
Alpha-9 wrote:
So why haven't you refunded people who have asked for refunds when you are legally obliged to do so?

We have every time???.? Just haven't told you.FFS

Dave R wrote:
Pretty pictures cool n comfy . Shame you can't actually supply the real thing . Its been 14 weeks now so why can't you just give me my refund instead of wasting your time on this site trying to prove you're not a liar because as most people on this site can read and you have some pretty bad press so far. At least prove you're not a thief as well. Evil or Very Mad
Quote:

Rolling Eyes

Raffles
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:59 - 29 Oct 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mikebike wrote:
We also made a topyoke whilst a customer waited (with a brew in his hand) who turned up out of the blue it was R1 forks going onto a Harley. How much did we charge for this one off part made at short notice to the customer spec was it £250 no!, was it £200 no! Was it £150 NO!

It was £120 all in done and dusted!! - mental!!!

Find any machine shop in the country who will make a product from billet to finished product whilst the customer waits after turning up without ringing first.

If you genuinely can knock out a kit in the time that it takes someone to sup a cuppa, why are some punters having to wait 3 months plus for their orders?

MarkJ
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:50 - 30 Oct 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

When do your records show this order as being complete?
https://cdn.bikechatforums.com/files/coolcomfy.jpg

Is Matt still there?

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 01:37 - 30 Oct 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alpha-9 wrote:
topyokes.com paedophile thieving scam
cool n comfy scam avoid do not use...

"Screenshots taken", apparently. As 'Admin' of this forum, I'm apparently in trouble now. Shocked

New PM received! Deleted unread, that's what I think of this chap and his threats against me, the "forum owner".

Whistle

Mikebike
Two Stroke Sniffer

PostPosted: 01:40 - 30 Oct 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ordered in 2011? Thats quite a while ago

Last edited by Mikebike on 14:34 - 01 Dec 2014; edited 2 times in total

P.
Red Rocket

PostPosted: 07:41 - 30 Oct 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mike... losing battle.

https://awesomegifs.com/wp-content/uploads/dead-horse.gif
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Dave R
Derestricted Danger

PostPosted: 09:08 - 30 Oct 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well cool n comfy , Mike Bike , Nice Badger or whoever you claim to be today, looks like you have bitten off more than you can chew. Glad to hear the comments from other like minded people about you and isn't it funny how they're all saying the same thing. So when you say you will give a refund when requested where's mine after 14 weeks of your lies. I have sent you all of my bank details and have no reply except now on BCF and then you have the cheek to say that it's a private conversation between you and I. Give me my refund !!!

Northern Monkey
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 09:18 - 30 Oct 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.gov.uk/make-money-claim-online

14 weeks isn't reasonable. A court will probably side with you if you can document this.

Dave R
Derestricted Danger

PostPosted: 09:44 - 30 Oct 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mate I live in Australia and don't know the rules and regulations in GB but I have every single one of this lying dirtbag's emails on record. As you all can see he has more time on his hands to send his rants and bullshit to BCF trying to justify his dodgy business practices instead of producing the wonderful product he says he can. At this stage he hasn't given me the refund that he says he always does to dissatisfied customers and by the looks of it there are quite a few. I could post all of his lies that he has sent by email to me on BCF but am not sure of the legalities of doing so. Anyone got some advise? Well other than Mike Bike, Cool n Comfy of course.

P.
Red Rocket

PostPosted: 09:53 - 30 Oct 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can see him getting bricks delivered with no postage attached.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 10:48 - 30 Oct 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mikebike wrote:
We also made a topyoke whilst a customer waited (with a brew in his hand) who turned up out of the blue it was R1 forks going onto a Harley.

My favourite part was when you delayed a customer order in favour of taking more cash-in-hand.

He's still PMing me to bawww. I'm almost tempted to read them.

Last edited by Rogerborg on 14:19 - 30 Oct 2014; edited 1 time in total

wr6133
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:52 - 30 Oct 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:

Post them for our consumption Pass the popcorn

DrSnoosnoo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:06 - 30 Oct 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

wr6133 wrote:
Rogerborg wrote:

Post them for our consumption Pass the popcorn

+1

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 11:33 - 30 Oct 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been deleting them unread after the first one. If I wanted drama-rant, I'd be on Facebook. Here you go though:

Mikebike wrote:
Subject: Alpha-9

wow, you allow this type of post on the forum you are admin for? I hope for your sake you don't own the forum. Screen shots have been recorded

I'll get my toothbrush and a good lawyer on standby. So scared. Crying or Very sad

DrSnoosnoo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:35 - 30 Oct 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:
I've been deleting them unread after the first one. If I wanted drama-rant, I'd be on Facebook. Here you go though:

Mikebike wrote:
Subject: Alpha-9

wow, you allow this type of post on the forum you are admin for? I hope for your sake you don't own the forum. Screen shots have been recorded

I'll get my toothbrush and a good lawyer on standby. So scared. Crying or Very sad

This MikeBike feller doesn't seem too nice. I've been reading a few other threads this morning and he's trolling in them all.

MarkJ
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:54 - 30 Oct 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mikebike wrote:
that was a screenshot from a failed order.

That's one way you could put it.

I phoned up before ordering and was told 4 days lead time, it took 4 weeks to get a kit that was missing the additional riser spacers that were required for the standard RSV Mille (which I'd selected in the order), then another 3 for the risers and longer bolts.

The thread I made at the time. Lots more glowing reviews in there too.
https://apriliarsv.com/aprilia-rsvr/15627-comfort-kit-problem.html

The kit you make is good quality, if you'd just be a bit more organised and be honest about lead times on your website you wouldn't have these problems. 7000 yokes over 15 years is 9 yokes a week, how hard is it to manage 1.2 orders a day?

All I can think is that you're moonlighting at a mates place and can't guarantee when you'll get machine time, hence the delays.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 9 years, 182 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5