Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Topyokes.com aka cool n comfy

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

Itchy
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 11:57 - 30 Oct 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

snoosnoo wrote:

This MikeBike feller doesn't seem too nice. I've been reading a few other threads this morning and he's trolling in them all.

Isn't that usually a sign of it them being a bit quiet? because if they were super busy this would not faze them and they would be machining their parts all day and not have time to engage in forum tittle tattle.
Spain 2008France 2007Big one 2009 We all die. The goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will. In the end, your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it is worth watching.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

chris-red
Have you considered a TDM?

PostPosted: 12:37 - 30 Oct 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm surprised he has any business considering this thread is under them in the google rankings. Laughing

Dave R
Derestricted Danger

PostPosted: 13:08 - 30 Oct 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's because Mike Bike is actually cool n comfy ripoff artist called oops we know the truth don't we MH. WHERES MY REFUND !!! Twisted Evil

Dave R
Derestricted Danger

PostPosted: 13:25 - 30 Oct 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

This f'ing wanker just sent me an email stating that he does use paypal BUT prefers not to because of the 5 per cent bullshit.I have it on record. MH why don't you just trying telling the truth for once? WHERES MY REFUND YOU LIAR?

Raffles
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:56 - 30 Oct 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have all posters in this thread had a PM from Mikebike?
I got 2 within a half hour of posting last night.

DrSnoosnoo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:29 - 30 Oct 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raffles wrote:

I haven't but he might not become active til this evening.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

MarkJ
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:45 - 30 Oct 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

No PM for me Sad He must be busy, maybe today he has to mill TWO yokes Surprised

P.
Red Rocket

PostPosted: 17:21 - 30 Oct 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cunt has said nothing to me.

cool n comfy suck giant donkey dick, just sayin'

iooi
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:11 - 30 Oct 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

MarkJ wrote:

All I can think is that you're moonlighting at a mates place and can't guarantee when you'll get machine time, hence the delays.

Take a look at google maps of the postcode from the website. Its nothing more that a mud yard with some out buildings. So it could be that they are working evenings or such.
But that is shot down in flames by....
Quote:
We also made a topyoke whilst a customer waited (with a brew in his hand) who turned up out of the blue it was R1 forks going onto a Harley.

But MikeBike needs to read this....
Latest distance selling regulations

Alpha-9
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:21 - 30 Oct 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didn't have a PM surprisingly Laughing

Baww I got a neg karma, I DEMAND IT TO BE REVOKED MY FEELINGS ARE HURT, MODS, PMS INCOMING
...Or not

Last edited by Alpha-9 on 21:46 - 30 Oct 2014; edited 1 time in total

Dave70
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:26 - 30 Oct 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raffles wrote:

Aye, got one a few days ago, after I first posted in here.

2012: R125 killed by white van. 2016 R125 killed by 30,000 miles of redline. Current: 2016 Kawasaki ER6f.

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 23:25 - 30 Oct 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got 3, because Admin. Pretty boss, y'all.

Seems like he could have made Dave R's yoke in the time it took to set us all straight.

pig hog
Scooby Slapper

PostPosted: 00:18 - 31 Oct 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not sure why MikeBike doesn't care about potential customers reading this thread.

I've read each of his posts and mostly skimmed through the rest, so really, I only know his side of the story.

What I've deduced from MikeBike's posts is that he's come on here to publicly argue with and mock an already unsatisfied customer, make rude and confrontational comments—both public and private—to various other members who don't agree with him, and then post spam in an attempt to reinforce his point.

None of it comes across as professional. In fact, I was surprised to find out that he's here representing his own business because the attitude displayed here is piss poor. Having read MikeBike's posts alone, I would steer well clear of dealing with his business, as he comes across as arrogant and unreliable.

Plus, for what it's worth, my first impressions of him, from reading the braking thread this morning, were that he seemed a bit of a wankstain.

All in all, as a retailer in a prominent customer-facing position, you really need to get yourself sorted out! I take it that you're your own boss, which is lucky because otherwise, I reckon that behaviour like this is good grounds for getting yourself fired (look what happened to that Ian Linklater fella).

Dave R
Derestricted Danger

PostPosted: 23:32 - 01 Nov 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well miracle of miracles. After 14 weeks of being f'd around by this lying turd he,s actually come through with my refund so a least he,s not a thief as well. And the funny thing is he refunded me via paypal which I thought he didn't use because they charge too much. Oh and the reason given for the refund was discontinued parts so anyone with a Sprint ST needn't bother ordering one because apparently cool n comfy no longer make them. Smile

dan_flash
Spanner Monkey

PostPosted: 09:39 - 02 Nov 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mikebike wrote:
A customer from 2010 that slated us on a forum once also returned a year later nice as pie and looked very embarrassed when I got his posts up on my phone for him to re-read.

How old are you for fuck's sake? That's a very, very cuntish thing to do. You must be a very, very cuntish person.

14 weeks for a refund?

Dave R
Derestricted Danger

PostPosted: 12:40 - 08 Jan 2015    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing Well I got my so called overpriced top yoke adapter kit (according to cool n comfy who couldn't even supply the kit as advertised on their website) on time from Streetfighters who are an American company and everything fitted perfectly. I would recommend this company to anyone who doesn't want to ride in an uncomfortable sports riding position. The kit came with an adapter plate, handlebars, brake line, clutch cable, resevoir bracket . The bike is much more comfortable to ride now, bearing in mind that I am now 52 not 22. Cheers, Streetfighters.

fatjames
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:25 - 09 Jan 2015    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dave R wrote:
Laughing Well I got my so called overpriced top yoke adapter kit (according to cool n comfy who couldn't even supply the kit as advertised on their website) on time from Streetfighters who are an American company and everything fitted perfectly. I would recommend this company to anyone who doesn't want to ride in an uncomfortable sports riding position. The kit came with an adapter plate, handlebars, brake line, clutch cable, resevoir bracket . The bike is much more comfortable to ride now, bearing in mind that I am now 52 not 22. Cheers, Streetfighters.

Did you ever get a refund?

Matt B
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:43 - 09 Jan 2015    Post subject: Reply with quote

fatjames wrote:
Did you ever get a refund?

Dave R wrote:
Well miracle of miracles. After 14 weeks of being f'd around by this lying turd he,s actually come through with my refund...

Eh?
Old Thread Alert!

There is a gap of 1 year, 254 days between these two posts...

Bumfluff
L Plate Warrior

PostPosted: 11:31 - 20 Sep 2016    Post subject: CNC Topyokes AKA coolncomfy Ltd Reply with quote

Hi, His name is Matt Howe.
His anodisers are:
AA Anodising Uk Ltd
Unit 1B, Garden Vale Business Centre, Greenfield Rd, Colne BB8 9PD
01282 869905
They state that they turn his orders round in max 3 days - normally 2.
His continual excuses that it it the anodisers causing weeks or months of delay are complete nonsense.
He obviously can't do the work to his own advertised schedule.
I see he is now quoting 10 days despatch for anodised (was 8) and this FREE UPGRADE now costs £25!!!!
If only he would quote a realistic time scale, stop telling porkies and drop the aggression, then he might get better reviews.

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 11:54 - 20 Sep 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

I particularly like the discount for direct bank transfer. That's the sign of a trustworthy business. First you put your trust in them by giving them your non-refundable money, then they get down to the business of spending it.

Hang on, didn't this thread get flushed down the Korn hole? Or did Mike-the-Matt only manage to bawww to "Admin" about it?
Old Thread Alert!

There is a gap of 7 years, 92 days between these two posts...

GMZEZ
L Plate Warrior

PostPosted: 19:06 - 20 Dec 2023    Post subject: TOPYOKES/COOL N COMFY//CERAKOTE Scammer is still trading!! Reply with quote

Ok, the 1st posting on this scammer was in 2013!

Now 10 years on and hes still at it..

2 months ago I paid for Top Yokes and Brake Line Kit.....

6 long weeks later, and after several chase emails, the Yoke arrived! However, a scibbled note on the box satating the Brake Line would follow that week..........

Sooo 2 weeks later NO BRAKE KIT arrived...

Asked for a refund and received a load of abuse...

During this time period I had sent at least 4 nice emails asking for delivery dates etc... None were answered and all ignored....

Never an apology was made, just comments that i needed to chill and wait..

I'm now blocked from his Facebook and Instagram accounts..

This Scammmer is Trading under 4 business names..

CNC TOPYOKES.COM
COOL N COMY
HOWFAB LTD
CERAKOTE UP NORTH

i WONT GET MY MONEY BACK (£80) BECAUSE THEY ASKED FOR A DIRECT BANK TRANSFER TO RECEIVE A DISCOUNT...

to v or not to v
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:56 - 21 Dec 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

this is why you buy things using paypal/credit cards.

GMZEZ
L Plate Warrior

PostPosted: 19:06 - 21 Dec 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

to v or not to v wrote:
this is why you buy things using paypal/credit cards.

UPDATE**********

Ive received a refund of my £80,,, after 2 months waiting for a no show brake kit.....

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 06:28 - 22 Dec 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Never trust anyone in a trade that you can not punch, shoot or set on fire.

Ayrton
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:13 - 22 Dec 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting thread, I've been thinking about buying one of these for my SV650 Laughing Haven't heard any bad things about them before.
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5