Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

My Yamaha YZF-R125

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Pictures Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
View previous topic : View next topic  
_Iain_ This post is not being displayed because the poster is banned. Unhide this post / all posts.

madness1802
Borekit Bruiser

PostPosted: 23:37 - 26 Apr 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

_Iain_ wrote:
In all fairness he was back at it very quickly. Definately not as pretty as in first pic now though Laughing

BTW - before you put the faggot ebay WEIGHTS on check the weight. Most are aluminium, thus weigh next to nothing, and as such do nothing to stabilise the bars making it twitchy and cack. Get pads to carbon vinyl the OEM ones, but it does seem something of a contradiction to try and make something thats only there specificly to be heavy look like its made of uber light material Confused

Haha Agreed.

Yea I think the original ones do fuck and aren't very durable. I have managed to round one off with little effort. If terms on how the bike acts and feels, it hasn't changed so no harm done Wink I've been speaking to pads todays about that. Have to see where we go but I will draft some ideas up at somepoint and we will look at it.

If bored, we could sticker bomb hey ian lol Razz Cool

SQL
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:18 - 27 Apr 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

I could do an awesome dub on that bike
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

madness1802
Borekit Bruiser

PostPosted: 20:12 - 27 Apr 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

SQL wrote:
I could do an awesome dub on that bike

I bet mate Wink
Old Thread Alert!

There is a gap of 253 days between these two posts...

Kieroncherry
L Plate Warrior

PostPosted: 09:39 - 06 Jan 2014    Post subject: Help!!!! Reply with quote

Hi can any one help me I was out last night on my bike (yamaha yzf r 125) the rain was very heavy and bike kept cutting out could I put that down to some of the electrics getting wet because possibly they are not coverd properly can any one help I just bought the bike a week ago
_Iain_ This post is not being displayed because the poster is banned. Unhide this post / all posts.

TUG
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 05:07 - 07 Jan 2014    Post subject: Re: Help!!!! Reply with quote

Kieroncherry wrote:
Hi can any one help me I was out last night on my bike (yamaha yzf r 125) the rain was very heavy and bike kept cutting out could I put that down to some of the electrics getting wet because possibly they are not coverd properly can any one help I just bought the bike a week ago

Most than likely water on the spark plug/plug cap.

madness1802
Borekit Bruiser

PostPosted: 21:01 - 11 Jan 2014    Post subject: Re: Help!!!! Reply with quote

_Iain_ wrote:
Kieroncherry wrote:

Ask in the workshop, but if it's new take it back to where you bought it and demand they fix it. It'll have a warranty if so.

Side note - I did get a good laugh out of remembering madness's little spill Laughing

Top bloke, where'd he go?

I'm Still about Ian Smile how are ya?

Sorry to hear about the bike mate, not had the issue myself but does sound like your got too much water on the electrics. Hope you get it sorted.

Kieroncherry
L Plate Warrior

PostPosted: 21:36 - 13 Jan 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi can anyone recommend a good upgrade full exhust system for my yzf r 125? Help guys¿¿¿

SQL
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:13 - 13 Jan 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stock.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

P.
Red Rocket

PostPosted: 22:35 - 13 Jan 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kieroncherry wrote:
Hi can anyone recommend a good upgrade full exhust system for my yzf r 125? Help guys¿¿¿

Nothing will give you any more power, just noise.

If you want noise, drill a hole in the pipe or get a faster noisier bike.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 10 years, 98 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Pictures All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4