Moto GP to be shown on BT vision from 2014

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Racing & Trackdays Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
View previous topic : View next topic  

Rowey
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:40 - 15 Aug 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joe wrote:
BT Sport channels free to Virgin XL customers Dance!

I got the pop-up message today. So happy!

I got the XL TV package, internet and phone, when I found out how cheap it was compared to SKY/BT. Sure the TV box is rubbish and even the TiVo box isn't as good as Sky's interface. But I pay half of what I used to, get all the same channels and far far better internet.

Richy CB1000
Trackday Trickster

PostPosted: 08:27 - 16 Aug 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like the "ongoing" bit in the legal stuff on their site. Looks likes someone said earlier, hook in this year charges up next year.

From their site:-

"BT Sport is also available on BT TV for new and existing broadband customers who sign up for 12 months or have 12 months remaining on their contract; on going renewal needed to get discounted BT Sport."

My missus is a great boxing fan and used to do the Pay Per view thing until I found out she'd booked a fight at £18.95, that's the last time boxing was shown in this house. What happened to those pay for events......

Until everyone gets the message and doesn't sign up to this shite they'll keep taking the gullable's money.

BT are utter shite, I have Sky and BT BB. BT have just taken 9 weeks to repair a simple line fault on the pole outside the house utter useless.

Fine if it works look out if it doesn't. I'm dumping the phone and BB and just going with a "One Plan" 3g tethering allowed deal at £22.50.

Currently Sky works a treat but is bloody expensive enough as it is, no add on products here please.....
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 10 years, 273 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Racing & Trackdays All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4