Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Plenty of Fish?

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Dear Auntie BCF... Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 136, 137, 138  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

garth
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:31 - 22 Jul 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tungtvann wrote:

If you've met lots of chunksters or head cases from there, then you need to improve your online dating skills! Talk with them long enough to get an idea of what they're like first. I haven't had a single crazy date at all, and I've been on a fair few!

I tend to turn women mental, they're normally sane when I meet them. Then BAM, you come home from work, they've thrown away your wok and you find tablets everywhere.

But when they're not a bit mental I get bored of them. Laughing
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

J0Al1
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:32 - 22 Jul 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

garth wrote:

Girls I have spoken to that have used internet dating get bombarded with messages. They'll pick and choose the cream of the crop, then decide which ones they'll let finger blast them.

I did because the email was nice, polite, normal and the profile write up was too. Nothing boring, nothing whey out. It held appeal without trying. Smile

garth
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:35 - 22 Jul 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

MissEd wrote:
garth wrote:

Girls I have spoken to that have used internet dating get bombarded with messages. They'll pick and choose the cream of the crop, then decide which ones they'll let finger blast them.

I did because the email was nice, polite, normal and the profile write up was too. Nothing boring, nothing whey out. It held appeal without trying. Smile

And then you fall into the trap of being generic, a bit dull, stable.

If I was to list my job and my general interests, you'd probably paint a far different picture of me than to if you met me in person.

For instance - I'm 2/3rds of the way through becoming a qualified accountant. I've never, ever, met anyone whilst out on the razz that has guessed that is what I do. Quite easily solved that one, I put my job down as a dolphin trimmer.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Lord Percy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:36 - 22 Jul 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

I used POF and OKCupid. Didn't go on any dates, it just isn't really 'me'. I'd be too scared of whether I was gonna live up to the profile I'd made for myself. If I even sign up again, I think I'll lay myself bare (not literally Laughing) and just say all my bad points and exactly what I want from a partner. Then there'd be no fucking around with any unexpected issues or lies.

Quite a few hot birds got in touch with me actually, specially on OKCupid. It was quite a confidence booster in that respect, come to think of it.

When I'm at uni in London I may give OKCupid another try. Because I'm fairly sure my relationship with this Korean girl has gone sour again. Heh. At least I've had a summer of pure shag (and lots of arguments...) in a totally different country.

Also it's quite reassuring to see so many examples just on BCF of people who've successfully used a dating site. The popularity of it seems to be really rising.

A lot of it is shite though. Obviously I can't comment on the sorts of profiles guys make, but a lot of girls are so egotistical it's unreal, and way too derogatory towards 'men' in general. I sometimes wondered if the girls on there were looking for a date at all, because their profiles seemed to just be like Myspace or something, like they were only there to show off how awesome they think they are.

metalangel
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:48 - 22 Jul 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some say write a really amusing bio that mocks the whole thing.

Others say to write the truth.

Still others say to write some bullshit 'bad boy' stuff to attract tarts who find men who misbehave and can't spell sexy.

Meanwhile, some women seem to think they can just register an account, and not bother filling any of it in.
unitynotsocri... This post is not being displayed because the poster is banned. Unhide this post / all posts.

P.
Red Rocket

PostPosted: 19:33 - 22 Jul 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg90/daefuin/ITCrowd/thankyou.jpg

Marmalade
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:41 - 22 Jul 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

unitynotsocrippledatmo wrote:
A girl i met.

Did you take her to a fancy dress party?
Nobby the Bastard: How yo tell the difference between the actual japanese and her just screaming because she's had live fish stuck up her arse? [url=https://www.nicks-shop.co.uk/bcf-goodies-15-c.aspGet BCF stickers and things here[/url] Reflective helmet stickers - Legal requirement in france - Clicky

demon9374
Spanner Monkey

PostPosted: 19:45 - 22 Jul 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

Paddy. wrote:
https://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg90/daefuin/ITCrowd/thankyou.jpg

Haha yes!

Met a few on POF & similar, most have been nut jobs or head fuckers.

Met my current gf on POF & living with her now.

Each I've met apart from my current have slept with me on the first night. Pretty slaggy place that POF lol

andym
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:46 - 22 Jul 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

Met my last psycho on Freedating, registered on POF about 3-4 months ago and although 8 people want to meet me and I've spoken to a few online and text, I'm absolutely shitting myself about actually meeting anyone.

At the end of the day at least I know my hand still loves me Twisted Evil

daffy
Scooby Slapper

PostPosted: 20:56 - 22 Jul 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

pof, its either large women or the pretty ones that think they're high and mighty but arnt worth the time of day. great if u want to shag fat birds tho.

Fowlersrs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:06 - 22 Jul 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

Met my current mrs on POF over a year ago, there are plenty of nutters on there for sure, mostly damaged women who are more effort than they're worth.

My mrs was a diamond in the crowd, I messaged her not thinking she would give me a second look. Now over a year down the line we live together and couldn't be happier tbh, we both have so much in common!

I think they work but uve gotta be on there with the right intensions and not thinkin with your little fella!!

recman
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:20 - 23 Jul 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank Christ I don't have to do all this shit!

EazyDuz
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:23 - 23 Jul 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

Met my ex off it, and had a fair few of casual relationships from it as well.
Worth a shot as its free too

Doovy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:45 - 23 Jul 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just started getting on my friends younger sister, worked out well Thumbs Up

stevo as b4
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:44 - 23 Jul 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

does the whole 10:1 men/women ratio apply to all dating sites in general? It's something I've never really given much thought to, but I've always kinda had the view that the average manly bloke doesn't spent all his time and effort registering with dating sites, and is more into the whole gym/out with the lads drinking/cars/bikes football and outdoor pursuits.

Tungtvann
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:53 - 23 Jul 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, sometimes I don't even know how I have time to post here between drinking beer and playing/watching footie with the lads. That and going on holiday to Malia and getting my hair cut like Joey Essex.

bikertomm
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:59 - 23 Jul 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you want to play army?

I'll lay down and you can blow the shit out of me Wink

killa
Won't Shut Up

PostPosted: 15:58 - 23 Jul 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

I used it when i wasn't single. It worked well enough to get chatting to people but when i wanted to meet these women, they'd say yes and then bail last minute Confused . It got quite annoying. Some actually had the balls to do it and towards the end of my experience i met a couple of nice women.
Massive fail on the first date, it was a school night and i wasn't drinking, i was aware she was drinking quite a bit and giggling. When we pulled up outside her place she said "Do you fancy coming in for a coffee?" and i thought to myself "I don't fancy a coffee this late at night" and said goodnight.
What a doughnut, wasn't thinking at all. Laughing
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

supZ
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:13 - 23 Jul 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol immediately thought of this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-px_RSe5I8g

Very Happy

keggyhander
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:15 - 23 Jul 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

Plenty of Whales, more like...

metalangel
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:16 - 23 Jul 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

Old as the hills but still true:

https://secondsightresearch.tripod.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/internet_honesty.jpg

Rigga
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:08 - 24 Jul 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dating ads, what they really mean...

"Adventurous "- likes anal

" Seeks knight in shining armour" - ex bloke is a fucking psycho

"Freespirit" - hairy pits and a smelly minge

"Life and soul of the party" - alcoholic

"Cuddly" - fat fucker

"Likes to be wined and dined" - lazy fat fucker

metalangel
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:18 - 24 Jul 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

40-ish....................49

Adventurous...............Slept with all your mates

Athletic..................No tits

Average looking...........Has a face like an arse

Beautiful.................Pathological liar

Contagious Smile..........Does a lot of pills

Emotionally Secure........On medication

Feminist..................Fat

Free spirit...............Junkie

Friendship first..........Former slut

Gentle....................Dull

Good Listener.............Autistic

New-Age...................Body hair problems

Old-fashioned.............No BJs or ana1

Open-minded...............Desperate

Outgoing..................Loud and Embarrassing

Passionate................Sloppy drunk

Poet......................Depressive

Professional..............B*tch

Romantic..................Frigid

Voluptuous................Very Fat

Large lady................Hugely Fat

Wants Soulmate............Stalker

Widow.....................Murderer

Blackwolf
Burgerfist

PostPosted: 01:26 - 24 Jul 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

metalangel wrote:

Widow.....................Murderer

Laughing
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 10 years, 250 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Dear Auntie BCF... All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 136, 137, 138  Next
Page 2 of 138