Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Plenty of Fish?

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Dear Auntie BCF... Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 112, 113, 114 ... 136, 137, 138  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

anthony_r6
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:29 - 25 Aug 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

JFK wrote:
Turns out shes in Madrid anyway...people really need to make sure their Facebook profiles are locked down!

Woke up this morning and for some reason my POF profile was deleted, can't work out why, no emails saying why. Wondering if my ex has anything to do with it as she knew my password.

Oh well

I don't even...

metalangel
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:03 - 26 Aug 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

29 vs 31 because it's true.

petalbriefs
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 14:37 - 28 Aug 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

metalangel wrote:
29 vs 31 because it's true.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This.
This is how I feel!! Laughing
Quornholio This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Commuter_Tim
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:49 - 29 Aug 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mk1GSF wrote:

You'd look hot bald. Just saying.

Where is the "WTF BCF, weird." Karma rating when you need it.

I ride a Bandit 600... badly.

nowhere.elysium
The Pork Lord

PostPosted: 19:56 - 29 Aug 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

Commuter_Tim wrote:
Where is the "WTF BCF, weird." Karma rating when you need it.
It was last seen stuck to Shereen's Ducati, I believe.

metalangel
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:32 - 30 Aug 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

Finally getting both matches and conversations on Tinder. One seemed to be a person of few words (ie: disinterested) but out of the blue suggested we go for drinks on Monday. She hasn't said much since we nailed down the time and place so I'm not sure what's going to happen.
MC This post is not being displayed because the poster is banned. Unhide this post / all posts.

metalangel
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 03:36 - 02 Sep 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

First date with girl from Tinder. I was worried I was going to get stood up or she'd forgotten so sent her another message confirming, she was still coming and we both arrived within a few minutes of each other.

Wow. She is better looking than her pictures! We had a few drinks, shared some stories, laughed - this is how it's supposed to work, not the weird games or extra tons or other BS.

At the end she hugged me (before I could figure out how to try for a kiss, but she initiated something at least) and everything had gone really well!

I'm actually positive and hopeful about her. Fingers crossed!

Shinigami
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 09:59 - 02 Sep 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tungtvann wrote:
Anyone like tall girls? I don't think she's as tall as he states for some reason.

The Norks on her Shocked

rideslikean00...
Nearly there...

PostPosted: 15:40 - 02 Sep 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shinigami wrote:
Tungtvann wrote:
Anyone like tall girls? I don't think she's as tall as he states for some reason.

The Norks on her Shocked

There was a discussion on this a few pages back, the general consensus was she'd had her images Photoshopped. Which seems reasonable given the eye of someone good at spotting the signs (not me) - I know she's tall but her bra isn't THAT full.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Tungtvann
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:12 - 02 Sep 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

Both her height and boobs are photoshopped, and there's nobody called Sabrina Phelps on Facebook who looks anything like her and certainly not in Cardiff. I think it's some weird fake profile, I tried to send her a message calling 'her' out but I was unable to send it through some unknown restrictions.

metalangel
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 03:01 - 03 Sep 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stumbled across Tinder girl's profile on OKC. Interesting stuff, stuff not mentioned in her Tinder blurb nor last night.

At some point I rated her three stars (I only use the first three, so as not to go sending those stupid automated 'SO AND SO LIKES YOU!' messages). Her 'you should message me if' is actually her saying not to message if you're outside her age range, not to message if you looking for hookups, and not to message if you have any pictures of inanimate objects like cars or bikes or boats or whatever.

It's weird, her profile doesn't match her personality at all - it's very curt and jaded whereas she was lively and cheerful.

We talked about getting together on Thursday, I texted her today asking and she said yes, let's, after a brief chat we nearly have a plan (I just wanted her to confirm my suggestion of let's meet here at this time) and... nothing. Just an 'ok', please? Don't leave me hanging.

metalangel
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 02:17 - 05 Sep 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tinder girl got back to me yesterday, and then just as I was about to leave work today texted to say she was too tired for our original plan (enjoy the lake and island) and instead could we just go for dinner?

I arrived very hot and bothered because the subway got held at the previous station due to a 'service suspension' up ahead, so I'd had to walk at speed to get there on time. Through the film festival crowds. She texted and said she was there just as I got there, so of course I walked right past her writing my response.

We had a nice dinner and chatted, but once again were on a noisy patio with a speaker directly overhead so we were having a bit of trouble hearing each other (this is why I wanted to go to the waterfront where it's quieter). We fought out way back onto the crowded street and walked... then she pointed out that's her apartment right there. Then we're outside her front door, and she offers a 'it was nice seeing you' and hug, which I accepted and tried to kiss her on the cheek as well to make it obvious it was indeed nice. She turns her head too and gives me quite a few kisses, and says yes, Thursdays are her best day for doing stuff, see you soon. There's something about a girl who stands on her tiptoes to kiss you.

Very Happy WOO. She's cute and sexy and intelligent and funny. It's time for something to go wrong, isn't it?

Rogue_Shadow
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:01 - 05 Sep 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

metalangel wrote:
It's time for something to go wrong, isn't it?

Shhh!
It's thoughts like these that will fuck it all up Laughing
Keep going Thumbs Up

petalbriefs
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 15:58 - 05 Sep 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wooo hooo!!
This sounds like its going in the right direction!!
Tippy toes to kiss you eh? Very sweet!

You do realise you've totally hijacked JFK's thread Smile

Hope this goes well for you, you seem really nice and deserve to find someone equally as nice!
Fingers crossed Very Happy

P.
Red Rocket

PostPosted: 16:14 - 05 Sep 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

petalbriefs wrote:
you seem really nice ......
Finger me Very Happy

EFA
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

metalangel
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:57 - 05 Sep 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

petalbriefs wrote:
Wooo hooo!!

Yes, she needed to be, she’s 5’3” and I’m 6’2”. I love it when they’re that sort of height.

Hijacked? Trying to keep it going. I don’t know what JFK or anyone else is doing: JFK is silent, Benno is no longer on his masculinist crusade, so there’s just poor old me with an endless parade of fatties, crazies… and finally someone decent.

She told me Thursdays are the best day to do stuff, which kind of sucks as it means coming from work and then having to end the evening early to be in bed for work the next day. The old problem of modern girls with busy schedules strikes again, but it doesn’t seem as severe as with others. Trying to come up with something cool to do for the all important third date, which I think is generally when things get a bit more serious and you’re both sure you like the other person. I don’t believe the stupid third = sex ‘rule’: when it happens, it happens.

Wafer_Thin_Ham
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:16 - 05 Sep 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

metalangel wrote:
I don’t believe the stupid third = sex ‘rule’: when it happens, it happens.

That's the time to wring her out like a wet towel. Cool

drbaig
Crazy Courier

PostPosted: 20:14 - 05 Sep 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm surprised. 2 dates and you still haven't smashed. Don't know if you're going to after the 3rd either.

Your using this tinder very very wrongly my friend. Normally on tinder people are only looking for a quick shag. That's what my friends do anyway.

metalangel
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:13 - 05 Sep 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

drbaig wrote:
I'm surprised. 2 dates and you still haven't smashed. Don't know if you're going to after the 3rd either.

Your using this tinder very very wrongly my friend. Normally on tinder people are only looking for a quick shag. That's what my friends do anyway.

If I am, so is she. Who cares if I'm using it 'wrong'? I've met someone through it, we've both had fun so far, it's done something!

Did you see above where I found her OKC profile? She explicitly says there that anyone who contacts her looking for hookups gets instablocked. Given the other comments she makes there, I get the feeling she's had some of the bad and unwanted attention pretty girls seem to get on dating sites, so I don't want to come across as just another jerk (which I totally am not).

When I did get a shag at the end of a second date way back in March, it was a huge surprise because it came out of nowhere - first kiss turned into makeout session turned into sex.

rideslikean00...
Nearly there...

PostPosted: 22:23 - 05 Sep 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

metalangel wrote:
The old problem of modern girls with busy schedules strikes again, but it doesn’t seem as severe as with others.

Eh. I consider that a blanket excuse that girls use regardless of whether it's true or not. Allows them the freedom to change plans on a whim and duck behind this as cover. Not ashamed to say I use the busy schedule excuse a fair bit myself, sometimes it's true, sometimes it's not. Point is, if it's important the time will be made.

Second or third date is my average for getting the girl into bed. If the fourth rolls around and nothing has happened and it's clear nothing will, she's too precious about it, I've lost interest. I like the girl to cotton on to the implied "I could walk away and not think about you again" subtext. Makes them more keen, or makes them bugger off. Prevents time getting wasted... my time. But that's just my approach, there's more than one that works obviously. And I am a pretty cold-hearted SOB a lot of the time so there's that.

metalangel
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:21 - 05 Sep 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

Out of shape nerd with sweaty hands seeks getting laid.

A 99% match for me.

plentyoffishfails.tumblr.com

https://33.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m56kwtmTXr1rwect1o1_400.jpg

https://38.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4gkmofuc41rwect1o1_400.jpg

-LG-
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:48 - 06 Sep 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

petalbriefs wrote:
Wooo hooo!!

Hope this goes well for you, you seem really nice and deserve to find someone equally as nice!
Fingers crossed Very Happy

I shall be king of this thread for ever! No one shall take that off me.

Glad someone is having some success.

I'm still bitter and twisted over my ex. I miss her massively, but hate her at the same time.

I'm not ready for a relationship or even trying at the moment.

I think I've left my old mobile up at my exes as well, dunno if its worth getting back (iPhone 4s so could sell it for a bit).

I had been talking to someone from POF, but christ they are boring, its impossible to get conversations going, and seen her a few times while working, and not my type! Using cleaver photos lol.

Thrown myself massively into work, trying to get myself out of the debt my ex put me in Sad. Cunt.

slowlydoesit
Could Be A Chat Bot

PostPosted: 08:02 - 06 Sep 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

petalbriefs wrote:

Hah, it is. Those sorts of things make a difference. I had an ex- who used to sort of hum quietly when she kissed. Sounds weird, actually felt very intimate and inexplicably gratifying!
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 9 years, 234 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Dear Auntie BCF... All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 112, 113, 114 ... 136, 137, 138  Next
Page 113 of 138