Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Plenty of Fish?

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Dear Auntie BCF... Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 115, 116, 117 ... 136, 137, 138  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

smegballs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:44 - 16 Sep 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

SlimFast wrote:

Clapping

https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/3976434432/h46E79756/
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Lord Percy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:05 - 17 Sep 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

smegballs wrote:
Small story of life's romantic path

I reckon you had more girlies as a youngster because you were presumably in a more permanent mode of living. Travelling around and doing stuff and maintaining a large social circle means you're probably more unsettled and don't get chance, or see chance, to 'find' someone. I've thought about this myself and wondered if it may apply to me. I'm studying in London, where I don't intend to stay afterwards, and am currently in China for a year, which is obviously just for a year. Everything seems to be constantly up in the air.

Having said that, a Korean girl here is apparently into me. Heh, I guess learning the language for my ex is paying off now. Either way, she's only here until January so, if anything even were to happen, my point about impermanence still stands.

smegballs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:11 - 17 Sep 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I have been living semi-permanently at uni in plymouth for the last 3 years, so I do have a good-sized network of "home" friends.

Due to not having a parental home to return to over the summer, I just went travelling instead each year, as you get way for fun for your buck than just renting a house in the UK.

I should imagine that at least in part, it is a result of the ages of my plym (and surrounding area) mates. Unlike most students, who generally hang with other students, I made friends in the psytrance scene (hippies basically) who generally were locals (odd student amongst them) and 4/5 years older than me. When I met them, I was 20/21 and I'd say the average age for them was about 26/27 and upwards.

While obviously its not a big enough of a difference to affect your ability to make friends, hang out and have a good time, it's not common for girls in mid-to-late twenties to want to date 20 year old guys.... It was amusing that whilst I was older than most of the people on my course, bar the odd mature student, I was the baby of the group on nights out and parties etc

You are right in a sense though, about every March or so I'm think:

"Well there's been no gf in the last (academic) year, I'm about to go travelling in a month or two, I guess that's about it for this year then..."

I'm not going travelling single, gotta indulge the ol' holiday/festival/travelling fuck fantasy amirite Wink, unless said gf is travelling with me which is pretty unlikely. Thus every year it gets to the point where getting a gf (assuming that would happen) and getting all attached and shit is more hassle that it is worth given imminent travel plans.

haroman666 wrote:
And back then she would have never given me the light of day

Bit of a Fritzl is she? Go on steady chap! Then again, some folks pay good money for that! Shocked
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Tungtvann
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:04 - 21 Sep 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

First date went well, she's really nice, we had lunch and pretty much spent 4 hours talking. Will see her again! See, this POF malarkey is easy.

instigator
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:43 - 21 Sep 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lord Percy wrote:
and am currently in China for a year, which is obviously just for a year. Everything seems to be constantly up in the air.

Are you a white guy? In China? You won't have ANY problems finding girls... Laughing Thumbs Up

Rogue_Shadow
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:44 - 21 Sep 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tungtvann wrote:
See, this POF malarkey is easy.

You
Shut up
Shut up now Laughing

metalangel
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:11 - 21 Sep 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had a horrendous week at work. Sheer hell. Work, come home, eat, collapse into bed, no joke.

I think the universe took pity on me, and let me spend 12 hours naked and entwined with that very pretty girl this morning.

Tungtvann
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:22 - 22 Sep 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good man! All is well, you had nothing to worry about.

I just need second date ideas! She might be free an evening this week, what's a decent second date that doesn't involve getting drunk?

haroman666
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:40 - 22 Sep 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tungtvann wrote:

I just need second date ideas! She might be free an evening this week, what's a decent second date that doesn't involve getting drunk?

Getting high?!?

I have no updates.

Tungtvann
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:57 - 22 Sep 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

She's a bit straight laced for that!

Pie-Roe
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 01:28 - 22 Sep 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like bowling as a date. It's a bit juvenile but there's no pressure.
Previous: GSF600, FZR600 x2, ZXR750, XT600 Tenere, CB125, CZ125, ETZ 250, ER5, CCM R30, DRZ400, RF600x4, RF900x2, GS500, VTR1000F, 640 SMC, CB250 NIGHTHAWK, GT550x3, GPX750 TE610, CB500, X11x2, SV650, ZING 125, TL1000R,CB250 Superdream, CBR1100XX

Tungtvann
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 02:15 - 22 Sep 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good idea. It's fun, we can relax a little, yet still chat etc. Thanks, I'll see what she says.

covent.gardens
World Clap Champion

PostPosted: 03:14 - 22 Sep 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tungtvann wrote:
I just need second date ideas!

Tour of an abattoir

Or my old favourite, and this gets them every time

Trip to Church

Andy S
Nova Slayer

PostPosted: 09:37 - 22 Sep 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tungtvann wrote:

Mini golf!

Lord Percy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:17 - 22 Sep 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

instigator wrote:
Lord Percy wrote:
and am currently in China for a year, which is obviously just for a year. Everything seems to be constantly up in the air.

Are you a white guy? In China? You won't have ANY problems finding girls... Laughing Thumbs Up

I've been told this many times. And to be honest I think it could be true. The amount of stares me and my mates are getting is quite an ego boost, heh. Oh and I've quickly learned the Chinese word for handsome as we keep getting it said to us.

HOWEVER.

I'm at Sichuan University and it's a scholarship thing so basically I live where the university puts me. And guess where they've put me? In a dorm building with a shared room. I'm living with some guy from Poland.

I was gonna move out and get my own place (you can get some amazing apartments here for £150 a month, or far, far cheaper if you want to lower your standards), however I hammered my budget more than I should have done while I was in India, so now I'm stuck here for a while!

So, any chance for fun, or more, that may have existed has now been obliterated by my current living situation.

smegballs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:12 - 22 Sep 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lord Percy wrote:
So, any chance for fun, or more, that may have existed has now been obliterated by my current living situation.

Aren't rent-by-the-hour hotels pretty common in many asian countries? Generally for young folks to bang in as they all live at home with parents?

Tungtvann
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:52 - 23 Sep 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great, so my second date is planned, she loved the bowling idea, probably get some food after. But now I'm started to worry about the whole dating etiquette, kiss on the cheek when greeting? Kiss goodnight! I want her to know I like her and don't just want to be friendzoned, but I'm always worried about going too far too soon.

J0Al1
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:09 - 23 Sep 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had a first date once where I was given a piggy back down a country lane in the pitch black... it was hysterical.

Last edited by J0Al1 on 17:06 - 06 Jan 2015; edited 1 time in total
MC This post is not being displayed because the poster is banned. Unhide this post / all posts.

Poseidon
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:42 - 23 Sep 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tungtvann wrote:
I'm started to worry about the whole dating etiquette, kiss on the cheek when greeting? Kiss goodnight! I want her to know I like her and don't just want to be friendzoned, but I'm always worried about going too far too soon.

Do as the americans do to celebrate sporting success when she makes a decent shot... A firm pat on the buttox. You have to get it right though. It needs to be gentler than a smack, but firmer than a rub. Open palm, don't squeeze it. Get it right and it'll make her feel both proud of herself and horny. A firm pat on the buttox says "I respect you as an athlete" whilst at the same time, if it comes from the opoosite sex says "I dig your posterior and parts beyond".

Tungtvann
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:58 - 23 Sep 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

She does have a great ass, just how I like them! Not sure about the ass slaps though, seems a little sleazy?

On a side note, the married woman who we had a lot of sexual tension between us has broken up with her husband...going out to fabric in London this weekend and 'there were only double rooms left at the hotel'.

I wonder how this is going to turn out.

Poseidon
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:53 - 23 Sep 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tungtvann wrote:
Not sure about the ass slaps though, seems a little sleazy?

I spend a lot of time with another mans hand on my ass. I like it.

https://youtu.be/6KoaMBvw9q8?t=2m24s

metalangel
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:36 - 23 Sep 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tungtvann wrote:
Great, so my second date is planned, she loved the bowling idea, probably get some food after. But now I'm started to worry about the whole dating etiquette, kiss on the cheek when greeting? Kiss goodnight! I want her to know I like her and don't just want to be friendzoned, but I'm always worried about going too far too soon.

Kiss on the cheek to greet: Depends on how she comes up to you. If it’s the stupid fake ‘ah so lovely to see you dahling, mwah mwah’ of posho twats where you just touch cheeks and make a kissing noise, NO. Actually kissing her on the cheek? Okay, I guess, but you think, you kiss family and warty old relatives on the cheek. Someone special you kiss on the lips.

Kissing goodnight: YES. DO THIS. Overcome your fears and do it. The last few girls I’ve been out with more than once, there was always a slight tension in the air when the time came to say goodbye, and each time I took a deep breath, figured ‘now or never’ and went for it, and each time it turned into passionate kissing with tongues and all (and once it turned into sex). It’s a cliché, there is that fear of rejection, but you won’t know until you try. If she pulls away or offers you her cheek again (I’ve had that happen too) then fine. She could just not be ready, but more likely she’s not that into you. Don’t just make it a quick peck, either.

Bowling and butt slapping: Bowling yes, butt no. Bowling is good, though, because you can use victory celebrations after a strike or spare as an excuse to make more physical contact. I think a playful hug would be better.

almostthere
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 22:49 - 23 Sep 2014    Post subject: pof Reply with quote

I use this dating site https://www.adultwork.com/Home.asp works every time Thumbs Up mind you I'm a bit skint now Crying or Very sad

SlimFast
L Plate Warrior

PostPosted: 13:07 - 24 Sep 2014    Post subject: Plenty Of Freaks... Reply with quote

I am on that site (registered couple days ago). WOW! I can't say anything nice at this moment because guys that message me are dreamers or rude Shocked 99% out of 30-40 messages I received since yesterday is only looking by the looks of it to find a sex buddy Evil or Very Mad I am very disappointed to say the least. Any tips for a newbie (girl) ?
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 9 years, 214 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Dear Auntie BCF... All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 115, 116, 117 ... 136, 137, 138  Next
Page 116 of 138