Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Plenty of Fish?

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Dear Auntie BCF... Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 123, 124, 125 ... 136, 137, 138  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

Dave500
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 19:01 - 05 Nov 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alpha-9 wrote:
Try Leicester Laughing
I agree with this man! Leicester is notorious with filthy scutters.

slowlydoesit
Could Be A Chat Bot

PostPosted: 19:03 - 05 Nov 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

Clanger wrote:
In the UK for most of my life...no comments. Nowadays "you need to eat more pies". Shocked

Thin privilege!

Fisty
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:24 - 06 Nov 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let me tell you a story, are we sitting comfortably boys and girls? Good. Then I shall begin.

This is a tale of my friend "Dave" this story is 100% true as I was witness to most of it.

Dave was unlucky in love, his first real girlfriend left him for a woman and his second well was just batshit mental and enjoyed hitting him.

After he split with the second one Dave decided that it was worth a try internet dating and after joining MANY sites he decided POF (or "plenty of flange" as he called it) was the one for him. Over the course of a few month Dave bought home a long line of mediocre women and shagged them until he was bored then moved on to the next.
This was until he got a message from a girl called Rena.
Now, Rena was stunning. No doubt about it, but there was a problem. Rena lived in Hungary, a long way from Dave who lived in Derby but Dave was smitten and after a few month of swapping messages and dirty pictures Dave decided to fly out to Hungary to see her.
Now I was dubious about this, thinking that Dave is going to land in Hungary and find out Rena is a 30 stone Hungarian bull and is intent on bumming Dave to death I offered to go with him. He assured me everything was fine and he would be ok.
To my surprise it all went off with out a hitch, she was real, as good looking as her pictures and Dave had had a week in a hotel and as he put it "destroying her minge". So in the Land of Dave all was good.
A week later Dave text me to say he had proposed to Rena and he was on he way to Hungary in a van to collect her and bring her to the UK as she was moving in with him. So a few days later he returns with the lovely Rena and her few belongings to Daves smart city center flat.
He introduced me to her and for 4 weeks everything was great, she cooked and cleaned while Dave was at work and when he came home she and as Dave put it "fucked till his cock went blue"
Wedding plans were happening rapidly and Dave seemed happier than he had been for years.

This was until he came home from work one Friday. The lovely Rena had motives for coming to the UK, these motives were not Daves cock. These motives were Daves belongings.
While he was out at work she emptied the flat of everything. And I mean everything. Rena (and as it turned out her brother) had even taken the bath, sink and bog. When Dave came home from work there was nothing, not even a lightbulb in the house.

So the police reckon, Rena had done this as a free ride into the UK. Once here and established her brother came over. Got a house/flat somewhere and the used Daves stuff to furnish it with!!! His stuff was never found but I am lead to believe that Rena and her brother were arrested a couple of years later on unrelated matters.

My undying memory of this whole thing was after Dave had called me I went to his flat to find him sat, cross legged in the middle of the living room floor rocking back and forth crying "she took my Ipod"

Priceless.

So watch out folks, there are some nutters on POF. People like Dave......
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

snomag
Trackday Trickster

PostPosted: 14:27 - 07 Nov 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

You gotta love Hungarian people Very Happy

bikertomm
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:37 - 07 Nov 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fisty wrote:
Let me tell you a story, are we sitting comfortably boys and girls? Good. Then I shall begin.

This is a tale of my friend "Dave" this story is 100% true as I was witness to most of it.

Dave was unlucky in love, his first real girlfriend left him for a woman and his second well was just batshit mental and enjoyed hitting him.

After he split with the second one Dave decided that it was worth a try internet dating and after joining MANY sites he decided POF (or "plenty of flange" as he called it) was the one for him. Over the course of a few month Dave bought home a long line of mediocre women and shagged them until he was bored then moved on to the next.
Now, Rena was stunning. No doubt about it, but there was a problem. Rena lived in Hungary, a long way from Dave who lived in Derby but Dave was smitten and after a few month of swapping messages and dirty pictures Dave decided to fly out to Hungary to see her.
Now I was dubious about this, thinking that Dave is going to land in Hungary and find out Rena is a 30 stone Hungarian bull and is intent on bumming Dave to death I offered to go with him. He assured me everything was fine and he would be ok.
To my surprise it all went off with out a hitch, she was real, as good looking as her pictures and Dave had had a week in a hotel and as he put it "destroying her minge". So in the Land of Dave all was good.
A week later Dave text me to say he had proposed to Rena and he was on he way to Hungary in a van to collect her and bring her to the UK as she was moving in with him. So a few days later he returns with the lovely Rena and her few belongings to Daves smart city center flat.
He introduced me to her and for 4 weeks everything was great, she cooked and cleaned while Dave was at work and when he came home she and as Dave put it "fucked till his cock went blue"
Wedding plans were happening rapidly and Dave seemed happier than he had been for years.

This was until he came home from work one Friday. The lovely Rena had motives for coming to the UK, these motives were not Daves cock. These motives were Daves belongings.
While he was out at work she emptied the flat of everything. And I mean everything. Rena (and as it turned out her brother) had even taken the bath, sink and bog. When Dave came home from work there was nothing, not even a lightbulb in the house.

So the police reckon, Rena had done this as a free ride into the UK. Once here and established her brother came over. Got a house/flat somewhere and the used Daves stuff to furnish it with!!! His stuff was never found but I am lead to believe that Rena and her brother were arrested a couple of years later on unrelated matters.

My undying memory of this whole thing was after Dave had called me I went to his flat to find him sat, cross legged in the middle of the living room floor rocking back and forth crying "she took my Ipod"

Priceless.

But, was Rena's clunge worth it?

Mr. Green

Alpha-9
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:53 - 07 Nov 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fisty wrote:

Priceless.

Surely she's trackable and would turn up on the books somewhere

Immigration should know where she lives
Like the other 100k they don't know where are I guess

Dave500
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 22:49 - 07 Nov 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fisty wrote:

Priceless.

Hey I'm called Dave and I'm from Derby!
How good was her minge?

trevor saxe-coburg-gotha
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 07:12 - 08 Nov 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pretty, pretty good.

Mobylette Type 50 ---> Raleigh Grifter ---> Neval Minsk 125

metalangel
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 01:28 - 18 Nov 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not last Friday but the Friday before, went out for dinner and drinks with the cutest little redhead you ever did see.

After we left the bar she said 'what now?' and we ended up at my place having 'one beer' which became making out which became her spending the night (fully clothed) snuggled up with me in bed.

This girl ticked untold numbers of boxes for me. She fit absolutely perfectly next to me and didn't want to leave the following morning, such wast the bliss.

So, naturally, after emailing back and forth all last week I now haven't heard fuck all from her since Thursday. She had been feeling under the weather and I can understand not being able to get together again, but once again a great little one falls off the surface of the Earth.

To make matters worse, my FWB has also started dating and as per our arrangement that means no more sexytimes.

Lord Percy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 06:25 - 18 Nov 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

metalangel wrote:

So, naturally, after emailing back and forth all last week I now haven't heard fuck all from her since Thursday. She had been feeling under the weather and I can understand not being able to get together again, but once again a great little one falls off the surface of the Earth.

Seems to be that you always see people once then after a few messages they feel unwell for some reason and drift away.

Are you overly messaging them? Or writing messages that don't reflect the version of yourself that you presented to them in real life?

Also. Heh, you put 'italics' tags between the c and the k of 'fuck' to make sure it didn't hurt your karma. Very Happy

RedPanda
Could Be A Chat Bot

PostPosted: 10:47 - 18 Nov 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

metalangel wrote:

That’s a weird one. Some women are messed up and don’t know what they want. I had a POF date in April with someone who I got on with amazingly - she looked great, we've both spent time in Indonesia, have a huge interest in animals/primates, a similar dislike of people etc, chatted non-stop, kissed at the end of the night, she messaged saying her evening was 'awesome', we arranged to do something a few days later... She cancelled and I didn't hear from her again.

I think girls get scared as well, things can perhaps go too well. I had thought that if you kiss at the end of the first date then all's good, I guess that's me being idyllic and naive.

I've now been with someone for 6 months, that was from Match. There's less choice but there are less timewasters, my flatmate also paid for eHarmony and is now all loved up. If you're serious then I think that is (unfortunately) the way to go, with Xmas coming up you may get some reduced prices for joining.

metalangel
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:32 - 18 Nov 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lord Percy wrote:

Seems to be that you always see people once then after a few messages they feel unwell for some reason and drift away.

Are you overly messaging them? Or writing messages that don't reflect the version of yourself that you presented to them in real life?

I don’t know what if anything I’m doing wrong, or I wouldn’t be having this problem.

I try to respond to them as they respond to me. If they don’t text much, I don’t text much. She wrote me fun emails, so I wrote her fun emails. I don’t spam them, respond too much, or act weird so far as I can tell.

I suspect that these girls have several irons in the fire, which is fair enough, I guess.

Tungtvann
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:49 - 18 Nov 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

You must go for headcases or something. At least you don't get a chance to get bored of them!

metalangel
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:20 - 18 Nov 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've tried to stop doing that! "Nothing in common" moved away six months ago.

The very weird other girl I knew complained I didn't talk to her enough, called me a lousy friend and removed me from Facebook - and then last week asked me why I hadn't contacted her in ages, and why had I removed her from Facebook?

Just ignoring her now. When we met she told me we couldn't have sex because her bf would dump her. Then she asked me why I had never tried to have sex with her! What, stick my dick in crazy AND ruin your relationship? I figured her bf had an uphill struggle as it was.

I know all bishes be cray cray but she was extra strength nutty.

bikertomm
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:47 - 19 Nov 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fuck me, the amount of over-thinking in this thread you'd think it was mumsnet. Wink

Nexus Icon
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:44 - 19 Nov 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

bikertomm wrote:
Fuck me, the amount of over-thinking in this thread you'd think it was mumsnet. Wink

The testosterone level is slightly higher on your average mumsnet thread.

-LG-
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:51 - 19 Nov 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

Right, time for a JFK (well -LG- now!) update.

Got chatting to four women on POF.

1. One word replies, bloody hard work to get anything out of her. Kept going. She wanted to meet up, but not yet. So asked to swapped numbers and she said she can't, when asked why she just said 'its a private matter'. Stopped talking to her.

2. Slightly older than me, 28 years old. No face photo (but photo of her body, fairly nice. Three kids though.

Been talking to her for about a week, given her my number but she still hasn't texted me on it. Got a face photo and still interested. Has potential.

3. 18 years old, within a number of messages she gave me her number, within a handful of texts she had given me her address. Warning signs already going off. Not going to meet someone at theres for the first time. Arrange to meet up at Asda (only around the corner).

Didn't hear from her, so not going to chase it up.

4. Turns out I deliver to her due to work, also went to school with her. Get along fine over text, BUT a little bit concerned about showing signs of being a bit pyscho.

She asked what I was doing yesterday and mentioned I was off to the cinema, first thing she says is 'its not a date is it?'.

Then today I mention that my dream job has just started recruiting, but would mean moving away (only 40/50 miles), she says 'you can't move away from me'.

We've not met yet...I'm a little worried already to be honest.

Commuter_Tim
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:29 - 19 Nov 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

-LG- wrote:

2. Slightly older than me, 28 years old. No face photo (but photo of her body, fairly nice. Three kids though.

Thinking

Quote:
3. 18 years old, within a number of messages she gave me her number, within a handful of texts she had given me her address. Warning signs already going off. Not going to meet someone at theres for the first time. Arrange to meet up at Asda (only around the corner).

MTFU and accept the mugging/raping. Laughing

I ride a Bandit 600... badly.

-LG-
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:18 - 19 Nov 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

It gets fucking better.

Number 4 has possible mental health problems...

I am running a fucking mile. I am not going through all that again.

metalangel
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 03:53 - 20 Nov 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

We've missed you, will-forever-be-JFK. I'm not making a new ancient aliens meme just because you changed your name for whatever reason.

1. Is probably still married or otherwise attached. That or she thinks the Secret Squirrel routine is an alluring version of 'hard to get'.

2. Three kids already? I'd keep moving, but you seem to love that sort of thing. There are a lot of desperate single/scummy mummys out there who can't understand why nobody will date them and tolerate the product of another guy's nuts.

3. Town bike. Will probably think Asda is 'well posh'. Get an extra thick condom in case the cocktail of STDs and the bloke from that morning's jizz eat through the latex.

4. Is an mental. She'll probably be waiting for your next delivery while fumbling with her five bottles of medication.

I've got to hand it to you, you attract crazier ones than me, and get more attached to them than me.

In other fun:

Look! Mr Logic from Viz, if he was a fairly attractive blonde.

Lord Percy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 06:16 - 20 Nov 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

metalangel wrote:

Look! Mr Logic from Viz, if he was a fairly attractive blonde.

She seems to enjoy using big-ish words in places they aren't needed.

Also Laughing at the picture of her on the couch. That looks like her 'being fun and crazy and relaxed'.

metalangel
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:43 - 20 Nov 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lord Percy wrote:

She seems to enjoy using big-ish words in places they aren't needed.

Also Laughing at the picture of her on the couch. That looks like her 'being fun and crazy and relaxed'.

"While I accept your explanation that this pose indicates my laciviousness and desire for mirth, it is also greatly uncomfortable for my joints and I request you expediete capturing the image."

I'd imagine she's not unlike Lilith Crane (Frasier Crane's ex-wife) but would love to be proven wrong.

This girl's picture on Tinder is so inviting... you just want to climb into that big soft bed with her and enjoy the warm rays of the sun.

https://cdn.bikechatforums.com/files/image_202.jpg

bikertomm
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:44 - 20 Nov 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are joking, right? Laughing

She looks glazed over like a crackhead. Laughing

Wafer_Thin_Ham
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:40 - 20 Nov 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

metalangel wrote:

This girl's picture on Tinder is so inviting... you just want to climb into that big soft bed with her and enjoy the warm rays of the sun.

https://cdn.bikechatforums.com/files/image_202.jpg

She looks dead. What the fuck!

Wafer_Thin_Ham
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:41 - 20 Nov 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

-LG- wrote:
Right, time for a JFK (well -LG- now!) update.

Got chatting to four women on POF.

1. One word replies, bloody hard work to get anything out of her. Kept going. She wanted to meet up, but not yet. So asked to swapped numbers and she said she can't, when asked why she just said 'its a private matter'. Stopped talking to her.

Been talking to her for about a week, given her my number but she still hasn't texted me on it. Got a face photo and still interested. Has potential.

Didn't hear from her, so not going to chase it up.

4. Turns out I deliver to her due to work, also went to school with her. Get along fine over text, BUT a little bit concerned about showing signs of being a bit pyscho.

Shocked Avoid all of the above.

JFK I'd glad you keep attracting the crazies. It means more sane women for the rest of us.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 9 years, 159 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Dear Auntie BCF... All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 123, 124, 125 ... 136, 137, 138  Next
Page 124 of 138