Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Plenty of Fish?

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Dear Auntie BCF... Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 131, 132, 133 ... 136, 137, 138  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

Phoenix
Twisted Firestarter

PostPosted: 14:47 - 15 Feb 2015    Post subject: Reply with quote

metalangel wrote:
A day or two later she texts saying she feels she answered too soon, she usually needs more time to 'digest things' before making the next step, and will get in touch again after the weekend.

Laughing don't hold your breath too much with that one, sounds as flaky as a cadbury's flake.

Your other date sounded like it couldn't have gone much better tbh so i'd give her priority over the other one.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

metalangel
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:54 - 15 Feb 2015    Post subject: Reply with quote

Phoenix wrote:

Laughing don't hold your breath too much with that one, sounds as flaky as a cadbury's flake.

Your other date sounded like it couldn't have gone much better tbh so i'd give her priority over the other one.

That's why I said "I understand", because I know damn well what it means.

If I could get the second one's personality with the first one's looks, perfect. Razz

Eddie Hitler
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 07:28 - 18 Feb 2015    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think I'm meeting up with an American girl whos travelling Europe in the next few weeks. Met her and her group of friends whilst in New York last month. Got with her friend though on the night.. nothing happened. We had a long conversation on the Universe and it's workings which was incredibly interesting. She then taught me some drunk rodeo dancing. (We were all very pissed in a Brooklyn bar Laughing. No idea where, me and my mate from the boat had been pissed since 6pm). We had a few too many shots of straight Jack Daniels Sick ! Ended up jumping into a brand new BMW driven by the rich one, with the windows down swigging rum and 2 girls either side of me. Fuck that was the best night out I've had in years.

That was the same night I fell asleep on the MTA at 6am in the morning, waking up 2 stops before Smith and 9th street (my stop). Lucky I didn't get mugged..

Turns out shes a make up artist living in New York. Would be great to see her again. She just asked to head out for drinks thinking I was still in Redhook, but of course I'm now back in England. Sad . Proper beautiful, and a girl I'd make alot of f'ing effort for. Shes prodding me to meet her somewhere in Europe, and I'm more than happy to oblige.

Last edited by Eddie Hitler on 07:45 - 18 Feb 2015; edited 1 time in total

Lord Percy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 07:44 - 18 Feb 2015    Post subject: Reply with quote

Phoenix wrote:
sounds as flaky as a cadbury's flake.

Thumbs Up Laughing Very poetic.

Alpha-9
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:19 - 18 Feb 2015    Post subject: Reply with quote

I made a new account and am talking to a girl who lives 5 minutes away
Hopefully will get her on a date, will see

It's all very passive waiting for replies on there without checking it a lot like a weirdo

Tracey Suntan-King
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:32 - 18 Feb 2015    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alpha-9 wrote:
I made a new account and am talking to a girl who lives 5 minutes away
Hopefully will get her on a date, will see

It's all very passive waiting for replies on there without checking it a lot like a weirdo

Good luck. Don't let the distance get you down though........

Clanger
Stirrer

PostPosted: 22:39 - 19 Feb 2015    Post subject: Reply with quote

J0 wrote:
Sounds like hard work.

The dating game is hard work.
So are relationships. Idea
Being the opposite sex makes it tricky...
We are obviously compatible with someone 'out there', otherwise we'd have evolved completely differently... Laughing

J0Al1
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:33 - 19 Feb 2015    Post subject: Reply with quote

Clanger wrote:

The dating game is hard work.
So are relationships. Idea
Being the opposite sex makes it tricky...
We are obviously compatible with someone 'out there', otherwise we'd have evolved completely differently... Laughing

'Wrong' relationships are hard work and cracks usually show early on.

'Right' relationship should be a pleasure with the odd challenge along the way. 😊

Here are some quotes from people I've met....
"even the best of relationships need work at times" (Vicar)
"you have never 'made it'"
"your partner should be the icing on the cake not the leg on the table "

On a side note; reading SE page, it sounds like you will be showing me around my neck of the woods Laughing

petalbriefs
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 11:02 - 20 Feb 2015    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
On a side note; reading SE page, it sounds like you will be showing me around my neck of the woods Laughing

Where are you from JO?

J0Al1
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:25 - 20 Feb 2015    Post subject: Reply with quote

petalbriefs wrote:

Where are you from JO?

Near the other airport ✈️ (Stortford) so not too far from you lady 😊

Last edited by J0Al1 on 18:36 - 20 Feb 2015; edited 1 time in total

Tungtvann
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:38 - 20 Feb 2015    Post subject: Reply with quote

Woah, ladies, this is a dating thread, not a...ohhhh, I see. Please continue!

petalbriefs
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 15:14 - 23 Feb 2015    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tungtvann wrote:
Woah, ladies, this is a dating thread, not a...ohhhh, I see. Please continue!

Cheeky sod you! lol!

Quote:
Near the other airport ✈️ (Stortford) so not too far from you lady 😊

Cool!! We'll have to meet up for a ride out!! Very Happy

finniee
Spanner Monkey

PostPosted: 15:30 - 23 Feb 2015    Post subject: Reply with quote

petalbriefs wrote:

Cool!! We'll have to meet up for a ride out!! Very Happy

Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Tungtvann
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:27 - 26 Feb 2015    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ideas needed! 3rd date on Sunday with a really nice girl, we're getting on great, I feel like I know where I stand at this stage, no silly games or craziness.

We went for a coffee, then a meal the other night, so what's a good thing to do in the daytime in Wiltshire (i.e. middle of nowhere)? Normally I'd think of something fun like bowling, but there isn't one anywhere near to here.

I wish I was more creative!

J0Al1
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:12 - 26 Feb 2015    Post subject: Reply with quote

Go for a row down the river Yeo

finniee
Spanner Monkey

PostPosted: 23:50 - 26 Feb 2015    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have you not got like a trampoline center or a go-kart place near you?.

Shaw Ridge Leisure Park - I don't know if that is close to you or not.
Or Stonehenge.

metalangel
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:17 - 28 Feb 2015    Post subject: Reply with quote

Third date last night.

She's trying to friendzone me. We went to a board game bar and had dinner, drinks, and played some games. Then we bought booze and went to her friend's house party where she spilled another drink and we had flaming sambuccas and it was pretty awesome.

Walking down the street to her friend's house, she was asking me about OKC and how to set up her profile better (hang on, we're on a date?) and asking about what to put for what she's looking for, because (turning to me) "I'm getting a really good friendly vibe from this." That discussion was cut short as we reached the party.

As we were parting ways later she gave me the usual 'hug and goodbye' and I said hang on, we have an unfinished conversation. I brought it back up and she went off on this thing about how her friend forced her into signing up and it wasn't her idea and so on and so forth. I countered that she is just as able to access the account, alter it, make it invisible or delete it. She said I was right, she needed to take more responsibility for her account.

Yes, this is getting kinda weird, isn't it? I told her she was evading the issue, and she said this wasn't the time to discuss it as we've both been drinking and 'are not of sound mind.' So we said goodbye, she said she'd get in touch with me about it later, and I went home.

Not that bothered whether she contacts me or not. Fucking women going on dating sites and looking for 'friends'. Cupid is the god of desire, erotic love, attraction and affection, dammit!

Carvel
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:30 - 28 Feb 2015    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tungtvann wrote:
Ideas needed! 3rd date on Sunday with a really nice girl, we're getting on great, I feel like I know where I stand at this stage, no silly games or craziness.

We went for a coffee, then a meal the other night, so what's a good thing to do in the daytime in Wiltshire (i.e. middle of nowhere)? Normally I'd think of something fun like bowling, but there isn't one anywhere near to here.

I wish I was more creative!

Wiltshere?

Maybe take a trip out in the horse and cart down ye old M4 and play some motherfucking topgolf.

Great fun lad Thumbs Up

Matt B: I can deal with crushed nuts to beat Ollie.

Tungtvann
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:37 - 28 Feb 2015    Post subject: Reply with quote

metalangel wrote:
Third date last night.

She's trying to friendzone me. We went to a board game bar and had dinner, drinks, and played some games. Then we bought booze and went to her friend's house party where she spilled another drink and we had flaming sambuccas and it was pretty awesome.

Walking down the street to her friend's house, she was asking me about OKC and how to set up her profile better (hang on, we're on a date?) and asking about what to put for what she's looking for, because (turning to me) "I'm getting a really good friendly vibe from this." That discussion was cut short as we reached the party.

As we were parting ways later she gave me the usual 'hug and goodbye' and I said hang on, we have an unfinished conversation. I brought it back up and she went off on this thing about how her friend forced her into signing up and it wasn't her idea and so on and so forth. I countered that she is just as able to access the account, alter it, make it invisible or delete it. She said I was right, she needed to take more responsibility for her account.

Yes, this is getting kinda weird, isn't it? I told her she was evading the issue, and she said this wasn't the time to discuss it as we've both been drinking and 'are not of sound mind.' So we said goodbye, she said she'd get in touch with me about it later, and I went home.

Not that bothered whether she contacts me or not. Fucking women going on dating sites and looking for 'friends'. Cupid is the god of desire, erotic love, attraction and affection, dammit!

I wouldn't give her another minute regardless of whether she contacted you again or not. Friendzoning is bad enough with girls you meet in 'real' life, that's to be expected, not every girl who gives you the time of day owes you anything, but on a dating site, that's some bullshit excuse.

Maybe it just took her that long to decide whether she was into you. I suppose first few dates are all about deciding that, at least it was sooner rather than later.

I've arranged something to do for our 3rd date, but it's been put back as she's got stuff on. Would have been nice to see her tomorrow, but I guess these things happen. Hopefully I can ensure there is no friendzoning going on by date number 3! I've been wrong before, but there's a good vibe going on between us, so I don't think it'll happen here.

Last edited by Tungtvann on 23:39 - 28 Feb 2015; edited 1 time in total

Carvel
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:38 - 28 Feb 2015    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tungtvann wrote:
but it's been put back as she's got stuff on.

Oooooh....

Matt B: I can deal with crushed nuts to beat Ollie.

Tungtvann
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:42 - 28 Feb 2015    Post subject: Reply with quote

Carvel wrote:
Tungtvann wrote:
but it's been put back as she's got stuff on.

Oooooh....

She's actually told me what she's doing, I don't think she's making excuses up for seeing anyone else. Not that I've any claim on her yet, but I don't think she's keeping options open or whatever. She hasn't logged into pof all week either, so again that points to the fact.

metalangel
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:20 - 02 Mar 2015    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.okcupid.com/profile/movingstone

Can you imagine how much she talks in real life?

https://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=38701101

Look how much her weight varies from picture to picture!

CBFcarl
Nearly there...

PostPosted: 14:33 - 03 Mar 2015    Post subject: Reply with quote

metalangel wrote:
https://www.okcupid.com/profile/movingstone

Can you imagine how much she talks in real life?

Literally TL;DR

flikers
Nitrous Nuisance

PostPosted: 15:51 - 03 Mar 2015    Post subject: Reply with quote

metalangel wrote:
https://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=38701101

Look how much her weight varies from picture to picture!

The first picture is the best photo of herself that she will ever take.

wr6133
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:11 - 03 Mar 2015    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tungtvann wrote:

We went for a coffee, then a meal the other night, so what's a good thing to do in the daytime in Wiltshire (i.e. middle of nowhere)?

I'm guessing you are based Tid/bul area. Too late for this date but there is a bird sanctuary place off the A303 just outside Andover. You can get hands on with Birds of Prey and it's a fairly nice country setting. Expect over priced tickets and overpriced café though.

Marwell zoo is only a short drive/ride as well if she likes animals, it's really well laid out and if you can wangle a weekday off to take her there the place is quite often really quiet.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 9 years, 56 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Dear Auntie BCF... All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 131, 132, 133 ... 136, 137, 138  Next
Page 132 of 138