Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Plenty of Fish?

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Dear Auntie BCF... Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 133, 134, 135, 136, 137, 138  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

metalangel
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 01:15 - 12 Apr 2015    Post subject: Reply with quote

You guys! You get pictures of neither. I'm not about to be Photoshopped into being the new Nobcat with my own freakin' knob.

Date with Soviet bird last night! Laughed a lot. She drinks a LOT.

Went quite well, she gave me a lift home and then asked if she could use the bathroom! Was either casing the place or making sure I was bonafide. Not sure. Snogged each other's faces off, then she departed. Hoping to get together again next week.

Lord Percy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 02:14 - 12 Apr 2015    Post subject: Reply with quote

metalangel wrote:

Date with Soviet bird last night! Laughed a lot. She drinks a LOT.

metalangel wrote:

Went quite well, she gave me a lift home

How was the journey? Very Happy

metalangel
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:25 - 12 Apr 2015    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, IKR? We'll see...

Clanger
Stirrer

PostPosted: 23:01 - 12 Apr 2015    Post subject: Reply with quote

metalangel wrote:
You guys! You get pictures of neither. I'm not about to be Photoshopped into being the new Nobcat with my own freakin' knob.

Mwahh ha ha haaa.
Having been sent too many pics of random men's knobs to last me a lifetime a face shot will be perfectly adequate in this instance. Mr. Green Thumbs Up

That or profile, either will do... Wink

Tungtvann
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:23 - 12 Apr 2015    Post subject: Reply with quote

You just want to see what's wrong (or not) with him! You could either try searching for all 35 year old males in Toronto who like motorbikes, or make a fake profile of some asian or black girl and just wait for him to message you. (bet I could find him in 2 minutes)

I remember when a few of us posted our profiles in here, that was fun. Useful for constructive criticism too!

edit: found him! Very Happy Piece of piss. I won't post his profile though, that's not fair.

metalangel
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:37 - 14 Apr 2015    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cheers, Tungtvann.

Redheads are top of my list, actually. I thought I'd hit the jackpot when that one came home with me.

Soviet bird wants to go for a walk followed by drinks and dinner this weekend. She mentioned getting the train down rather than driving, too...

metalangel
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:26 - 19 Apr 2015    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am ridiculously hungover. Soviet bird and I had a nice walk yesterday, followed by dinner, then back to my place where we drank an unholy amount of shots and pawed at each other.

She's still a bit cagey about you know what (all in good time, she says) so I had to get her back downtown to the bus station at 2am so she could go home. She lives with her parents while she starts her new life in this part of the country.

A few other slightly worrying things like her wild past, but I figure the past should stay there. She also said something about 'so, when do we make it official' which I quickly changed the subject on and attribute to the huge amount of whisky we were putting away. She hasn't mentioned it again either.

Will keep seeing how things go.

Pete.
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:57 - 19 Apr 2015    Post subject: Reply with quote

metalangel wrote:
She also said something about 'so, when do we make it official' which I quickly changed the subject on and attribute to the huge amount of whisky we were putting away. She hasn't mentioned it again either.

Green carder....

132.9mph off and walked away. Gear is good, gear is good, gear is very very good Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Alpha-9
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:52 - 20 Apr 2015    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're always on the pull, I don't know where you get the time honestly

Doesnt the fact you're bringing a new girl home every week put them off? I guess we keep secrets early in the relationship Wink

metalangel
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:32 - 21 Apr 2015    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alpha-9 wrote:
You're always on the pull, I don't know where you get the time honestly

Doesnt the fact you're bringing a new girl home every week put them off? I guess we keep secrets early in the relationship Wink

If you mean me, this is my first date in at least a month, and the first time things have gone anywhere beyond a meal/a hug since last year.

If anything, it's making me think of all those bad times this year when I thought they'd grow on me, when here there is an immediate connection and it's so much nicer!

J0Al1
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:07 - 21 Apr 2015    Post subject: Reply with quote

metalangel wrote:

She also said something about 'so, when do we make it official'

6 months

metalangel
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 02:37 - 27 Apr 2015    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some interesting data on interracial relationships:

https://s3.amazonaws.com/gag.post.images/a9345/6709e40f-f14f-4545-a9b9-91107694751a.jpg

metalangel
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 04:02 - 28 Apr 2015    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is going to go nowhere fast. The short version is that she figures she just has to turn up and look nice, and I will pay for everything else. She paid for nothing except her own transportation on the most recent date.

At the end, she basically invited herself over and I would cook her dinner.

There's other girls out there who are cuter, put out sooner (nothing has happened yet, she keeps stopping herself from going all the way) and also willingly contribute towards the cost of an enjoyable evening together.

Just my luck.

Omega
Crazy Courier

PostPosted: 04:16 - 28 Apr 2015    Post subject: Reply with quote

metalangel wrote:
There's other girls out there who are cuter, put out sooner (nothing has happened yet, she keeps stopping herself from going all the way) and also willingly contribute towards the cost of an enjoyable evening together.

There are. They're not exactly knocking your door down to get at you though.

Not saying you should be paying for everything but the grass is always greener on the other side! This one sounds like a non-starter from what you've said though. I think you should give up looking. Take up some extra hobbies and see who comes along.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

metalangel
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:46 - 28 Apr 2015    Post subject: Reply with quote

Omega wrote:

There are. They're not exactly knocking your door down to get at you though.

Not saying you should be paying for everything but the grass is always greener on the other side! This one sounds like a non-starter from what you've said though. I think you should give up looking. Take up some extra hobbies and see who comes along.

I know they aren't breaking my door down, but I also know they exist, since I went out with some like that last year.

As soon as I realised what this girl's deal was, my enthusiasm and attraction all but collapsed, mid-date. I read on another forum about a guy who was in a similar situation. It was pointed out that even if he called her out on it and she agreed to a more equal arrangement, she was only doing so because she'd been called out on it.

Now that the summer is here, I am quite content to be going out riding my bike and going to the beach. [/i]

J0Al1
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:28 - 29 Apr 2015    Post subject: Reply with quote

But your . . . . . 'currently bikeless'

Razz

Alpha-9
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:56 - 29 Apr 2015    Post subject: Reply with quote

metalangel wrote:
This is going to go nowhere fast. The short version is that she figures she just has to turn up and look nice, and I will pay for everything else. She paid for nothing except her own transportation on the most recent date.

At the end, she basically invited herself over and I would cook her dinner.

Just my luck.

And you just lubed up and accepted that without saying anything?

words exist to explain this sort of thing

hellkat
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:38 - 29 Apr 2015    Post subject: Reply with quote

unitynotsocrippledatmo wrote:
Just to apologise for starting this post, very embarrassing......

I should think so, too!
Tut Tut

hellkat
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:43 - 29 Apr 2015    Post subject: Reply with quote

metalangel wrote:
... needs more time to 'digest things'

Crikey, she's up front.

First time I had to "digest things" I think I was about 19 or 20 and I had a dickey tummy all goddam morning. Mad

It wasn't until about six months ago, when we bumped into one another online after 30 years and recommenced our friendship, that I even admitted to the guy I'd given the blowie to that I had never swallowed before.

I think he was secretly quite proud he broke my swallowing cherry Wink

metalangel
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:38 - 30 Apr 2015    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alpha-9 wrote:

I couldn't believe she was serious (or so tactless), so carried on, wondering what exactly was going to happen. Luckily for me the nicer restaurant I had wanted to go to was full so we ended up going into a nearby pub for dinner.

No, I am not accepting it. I have told her that things are not going to work out between us and I am ending it here.

Alpha-9
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:07 - 01 May 2015    Post subject: Reply with quote

metalangel wrote:
Alpha-9 wrote:

I couldn't believe she was serious (or so tactless), so carried on, wondering what exactly was going to happen. Luckily for me the nicer restaurant I had wanted to go to was full so we ended up going into a nearby pub for dinner.

No, I am not accepting it. I have told her that things are not going to work out between us and I am ending it here.

If nothing was said and you just footed the bill I can't blame her, you should talk about these things "So we splitting the bill or?"

I'm probably too upfront with potential partners, single4ever

hellkat
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:58 - 01 May 2015    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alpha-9 wrote:

If nothing was said and you just footed the bill I can't blame her, you should talk about these things "So we splitting the bill or?"

I actually think that's a better way anyway.
Gets things out in the open, stops all that faffing and disappointment.
If asked, I'd be inclined to say "Well you pay this time, and I'll pay the next time" Laughing

Clanger
Stirrer

PostPosted: 22:05 - 01 May 2015    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alpha-9 wrote:
...you should talk about these things "So we splitting the bill or?"

Communication is key. Always has been, always will be. If you can't be honest and talk to each other... what's the point? There are going to be times between the sex that are going to be awkward otherwise.

Its times like these you need to be talking...about condoms and other protection...is it any wonder unwanted pregnancies and STD's are rife! And all because two people are too scared to speak to one another... Shocked

I blame msn and mobile phones. The dying art of speaking to one another....

andyscooter
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:25 - 01 May 2015    Post subject: Reply with quote

hellkat wrote:
Alpha-9 wrote:

I actually think that's a better way anyway.
Gets things out in the open, stops all that faffing and disappointment.
If asked, I'd be inclined to say "Well you pay this time, and I'll pay the next time" Laughing

Was a bit like that with my wife when we met

I paid in the pub she bought the pizzas and coke (drink) Ibought the vodka

Now all my money goes to one account

If we go out she pays as its all in one account

If Ipop out on my own it still comes from that account
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

metalangel
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:29 - 02 May 2015    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alpha-9 wrote:

Thing is, she constantly griped about how little money she had and how she only had enough for the ride back home ($8 each way). She lives with her parents, has a decent job, and owns her own car. The night before our third date, she'd come all the way into the city to go to a nightclub and see a famous DJ (I forget his name but I immediately recognized them when she said it)

The exact conversation after the movie (I'd also paid for it) was:
HER: I'm starving now.
ME: Don't worry, we're going for dinner.
HER: Is there anything around here like a Chinese all you can eat buffet?
ME: Oh, you're in the mood for that?
HER: Well you know, something cheap and with lots of food.
ME: I already had a different place in mind. It's nice, you'll really like it. Plus I don't know of any Chinese buffets in this neighbourhood.
HER: Well it's up to you, you're the one paying. *laughs*
ME: ...

(we get outside)

HER: How is your piggy bank holding up anyway?
ME: Okay, I suppose.
HER: You can't say you weren't warned (that Яussian girls will spend all your money) *laughs again*

@Clanger: We talked about sex and condoms and STDs.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 8 years, 359 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Dear Auntie BCF... All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 133, 134, 135, 136, 137, 138  Next
Page 134 of 138