my 98 rs 125 with mods

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Pictures Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic : View next topic  

WildGoose
White Van Man

PostPosted: 16:57 - 27 Jun 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

introduce yourself in general chat, you get a better response Thumbs Up

we often have random people posting pics of their bikes up then getting upset if people dont like them, so excuse people if they jumped to certain conclusions

unfortunately an rs125 is never gonna be to everyones tastes, especially a heavily modified one such as yours, goes against most peoples views on where money would be better spent, its not everyones opinion just a majority so dont take it personal

now pull up a chair, and chill Thumbs Up
So in other words, he stopped you for being flagrantly in posession of a motorcycle in direct contravention of the Hippies, Darkies and People Whose Face I Don't Like The Look of (Police Powers) Act. 1976

zaknafien

PostPosted: 16:58 - 27 Jun 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just dont forget to get up out of the chair once in awhile.

Robby forgot about that and look at the poor cripple now.

/me kicks robby

rossirep46
Borekit Bruiser

PostPosted: 17:11 - 27 Jun 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok sorry guys for biting

please read my post "bad start..........sorry" post in general chat...

Wink

Phil.
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:36 - 27 Jun 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rossi wrote:
saying my bikes a trifle, and shit really gets my goat...

*Cough* Tart..But you were close... Thumbs Up
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

KingB3N
Derestricted Danger

PostPosted: 20:44 - 27 Jun 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think it looks good! and i have to agree some of the comments said were harsh, saying it looks shit is bound to get a reply like that! mean what if you posted your pride and joy up and people just said its shit....

priller
Brolly Dolly

PostPosted: 12:53 - 28 Jun 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is there a website you havn't posted pics on Mr. Green

How much difference is there between the jl's and the arrow?

rs2_matrix
Derestricted Danger

PostPosted: 21:38 - 28 Jun 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

VERY VERY NICE BIKE!!! just a shame about all the stickers. there's too many (sorry). how much did it all cost you to make it lokk that nice?

rossirep46
Borekit Bruiser

PostPosted: 09:40 - 29 Jun 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

never really added it up rs2_matrix

last year i spent £2200 on mods and keeping it running (2 major top end rebuilds and a bottom end rebuild) thats what receipts i can find.....

this year, i bought the mitaka kit and the jl twin, led indys..... bout £600 so far and £120 on a service...

nathanrs125
Derestricted Danger

PostPosted: 17:27 - 03 Jul 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shocked all right m8 i like your bike, fuk what everyone else thinks, its your bike, i've got one its a 1996 rs125 extrema pure yellow and it goes like shit, i got it about 2 weeks ago and i love it i can't stop riding it, i've got 115mph top end what can u get on yours. i might be posting some pics of mine soon so keep a eye out, it doesn't look as good as yours but haven't done anything to it yet. Catch u later m8 nathan rs125

Shaun
Likes 'em bent

PostPosted: 18:37 - 03 Jul 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

115mph Laughing

You need to wake up!

rossirep46
Borekit Bruiser

PostPosted: 10:49 - 04 Jul 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

mine tops out at 104 (indicated so bout 99mph) with a 17/39 sproket set up, and bout 95 with standard 16/39 sorckets on...

speedos always lie anyhows....

the 1996 extrema is fitted with a 34mm carb and the 123 rotax engine i think, which was the better set up nath

unfortunately mine came with a 28mm standard delorto carb so suffers in the mid range a little compared to a well set up 34mm bike, but i got the rotax 122 engine which apparently is more reliable..... (well see eh lol)

thats why i got the ported barrel and piston kit on, to smooth it ous some, and did the cdi mod to it.... it was running mint with the arrow on, needs slightly re setting for the JL twin, but its just finding the time! (and been arsed to sit for 2 hours tweaking it)

all the best

Neal

ace2004k
Nitrous Nuisance

PostPosted: 09:45 - 11 Jul 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

115 MPH lol u must be a skinny lad to get that on your rs, ive had 108 indicated so as nea says about 104 maybe lower in actual fact and mines the 34mm carbed version!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

steve09
Scooby Slapper

PostPosted: 14:54 - 25 Jul 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like it very nice indeed..
just outta intrest how reliable is it?
My first bike was a aprillia Sr and i modded that with 75cc kit bigger carb 21mm i think and a few other bits like pipes i did it my self with next door nabour (bike mecanic) and i was going through pistons every 500-1000 miles lol then after 2 piston changes i manged to fall off and write it off but i didnt tell insurance company cos i didnt want my premuim to go up or for them to find out it was putting out nearlly 2 times as much BHP as it should of.. now i got a standard piaggio i think when i turn 17 i will get a 400 and keep it pretty standard becuase 2 stroke tunings an exspnsive game lol....
My freinds got the RS250 which is a lovely bike and 0-60mph in 4 seconds Shocked serously koool and hey dont worry what anyone says at the end of the day as long as it shows up chavs and scallys in there NOVA SRI's who cares lol
LorryDriver71 This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Jack2004
Nova Slayer

PostPosted: 15:44 - 29 Jul 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sweet looking bike Very Happy
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 19 years, 277 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Pictures All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2