Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Parts for Rieju RS2 Matrix 50cc

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> New Bikers Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

rs2_matrix
Derestricted Danger

PostPosted: 23:49 - 28 Jun 2004    Post subject: Parts for Rieju RS2 Matrix 50cc Reply with quote

hey people i have a rs2 matrix (picture below). it goes

75mph, and its de-restricted good for a 50cc but it still feels it can

go faster. what could i put on it to go faster? i was thinking a bore

kit or a scorpoin exhaust but im not sure if they fit my bike. how

much will these cost if they do fit? any ideas?

Last edited by rs2_matrix on 01:19 - 29 Jun 2004; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Slavo
Spanner Monkey

PostPosted: 00:21 - 29 Jun 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Put NOS on it mate!!!!!

and a turbo, and a supercharger, and go faster stripes (2 bhp), do some weight reduction (go to toilet before you ride).

If I think of any more I will post below.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

JimboJ
Manc Pikey

PostPosted: 00:49 - 29 Jun 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

[Blue peter] You'll need an old dry rag, a match, a pair of scissors and some petrol.

Cut the rag into a thin strips about 30cm's long, you'll need need to dip the rag in petrol and slip it into your tank. Light the end of the rag and then push the rest of the rag inside the tank.

This helps to burn the fuel quicker and thus make the bike go faster. Make sure there is enough of a flame that the rag isn't put out when you drop it in. Don't close the petrol cap.

James

[/Blue peter]
[00:42] <NSR-Andy> which one's the missionary position
[00:42] <NSR-Andy> i've heard it's good
[9:42pm] <Shaun> you came first mike | <Shaun> yes gav, because I really want to fuck you
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

rs2_matrix
Derestricted Danger

PostPosted: 01:17 - 29 Jun 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol i aint got that much money for NOS and thats funny with the rag i might try that Confused

WildGoose
White Van Man

PostPosted: 02:03 - 29 Jun 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

it doesnt do 75mph

it certainly doesnt go any faster, its a 50 deal with it
So in other words, he stopped you for being flagrantly in posession of a motorcycle in direct contravention of the Hippies, Darkies and People Whose Face I Don't Like The Look of (Police Powers) Act. 1976

divuk83
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 07:37 - 29 Jun 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Malossi make bore kits and exhausts for these. Fit those and maybe a bigger carb and you will see 75mph. I reckon you are probably getting about 60 out of it at the moment. Clocks on 50cc bikes (well most bikes) are pretty in-accurate at speed. Nice bike BTW, I think these are the nicer of the 50cc race reps.

Dave
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

rs2_matrix
Derestricted Danger

PostPosted: 12:51 - 29 Jun 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

cheers div thats a help it does do 75mph i have a digital clock on it

i changed it Smile the other speedo only went to 50mph Evil or Very Mad do you

know how much the malossi kits are???

McJamweasel
BCF Junkie

PostPosted: 13:16 - 29 Jun 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

He's probably right about it going 75mph. I changed the speedo on my ZX-6R cos it only went up to 180mph, it does 300mph now!

Rolling Eyes
LorryDriver71 This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

divuk83
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:12 - 29 Jun 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Part Numbers:
https://www.malossi.com/catalogo/cata_lista.asp?Modello=MO/RIRS50

Just ask your local garage as most will be able to get malossi stuff easily for you.

As for your speedo, I take it your using a sigma or something similar? Sounds like it needs seting up right.

Maybe get yourself to a Straighliners round to see what speed its really capable of?

Dave
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

carnislick
Nitrous Nuisance

PostPosted: 02:07 - 01 Jul 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just like to point out that the rs2 is NOT a race rep.

Paul

skyline
Scooby Slapper

PostPosted: 15:28 - 01 Jul 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

look, the rs2 does not do 75mph, it uses the mineralli am6 engine, which means between 48 and 60mph top speed (i've been clocked left right and center between these speeds when all the time my clock has said 62... Confused ). www.50cc.nl is a good site for performance bits, what you need is a new bigger carb 70cc big bore kit, race exhaust, new reeds and a new crank and will be sorted for a real 70- 75mph stop speed. also you will need new sprockets.

weejen
L Plate Warrior

PostPosted: 13:49 - 28 Jul 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've got a new RS2, done all the above, bigger carb, arrow can etc and she sits happily at 70/75 mph. Now thats a fun toy! There is a guy at pheonix racing who races his and has had up to 110mph out of his!!! prob has to rebuild bike after each race but hey ho, still fun!
LorryDriver71 This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

steve09
Scooby Slapper

PostPosted: 15:21 - 01 Aug 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

not to put u off dude but ive got a 50cc and sure it only gose 45mph and just about everything under the sun can beat it but why not save ur money i mean its only a year ..
and after uve broght all this gear probs costing £350 ur gonna have quite an unrelible bike imo...

if ur gonna do it though get a decent crank and make sure u rejet after every moddifatcion last thing u want is fuel staravtion..

mrchips
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:26 - 01 Aug 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Someone up the road from me has an Aerox 50 with a power pipe, and he's getting 80 out of his, apperently. His would beat yours in a race!

On a serious note though, what's the point in spending lots on a 50cc, when you can buy a 125 capible of those speeds without a rebuild every few months? Save your money for a 125 if you want those speeds. You shouldn't be going over 30mph on your 50s anyway Wink

Reano
Two Stroke Sniffer

PostPosted: 20:41 - 01 Aug 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

i wish you peeps wouldn't show so much sarcasm to 50cc's, this is the new bikers forum right?, and i hate coming in here and being put down just for riding a 50cc, even tho (So far) the comments havn't been directed at me, but still, i own a 50cc, and im proud of it, Rs2_matrix, you got a real nice bike there!, very nice indeed, i just noticed tho you have quite a thin back wheel on that tho....mines a nice chunky one Razz. all adds for the grip.

surfjunkie2k1
L Plate Warrior

PostPosted: 21:27 - 10 Aug 2004    Post subject: RS2 Matrix Reply with quote

I used to own a fz50 which did 48mph (15ears ago) so I really cant see why it is so unbelievable in this day and age and with the technology we have for a 50cc bike with correct gearing to do 75mph. I now own an RS2 which I bought as a commuter. It was delivered as standard and was sent back two days later to have it de-restricted as it was shit. It struggled to hit 30mph. However once I got it back it suprised me. The needle went off the clock. So in the interest of science and pure bordom I went down a by pass followed by a friend in his car (all very scientific) and yes it hit 73mph on the flat. A true crotch rocket Clapping

Last edited by surfjunkie2k1 on 00:34 - 11 Aug 2004; edited 2 times in total

swifty_mcvay
Borekit Bruiser

PostPosted: 22:16 - 10 Aug 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol right let me set this straight ... firstly you have to know most of every post i'm in with lorry driver we end up arguing about this! but this time i definitely agree with him :S you got to know i'm totaly up with the race reps! and its wicked you got a really nice one mate..but i seriously doubt it goes 75 just being derestricted..like someone said the clocks are very unreliable..and if you fitted your own digital clock then you may have done it wrong..and set it to the bicycle width or whatever.. but good luck with the bike and lets the fiddies live on Very Happy (specially the super powered rocket ones that do a million miles an hour and can beat any bike on the road with a little tuning right lorry driver Wink hehe )

just my two pense seeya later guys Thumbs Up Wink Thumbs Up

rs fiddie 02'tetsuya rep, Mk sp 75cc alloy kit, 21mm dellorto carb, pod air filter, Mk Clutch, Jolly Moto 80cc pipe

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 01:35 - 11 Aug 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

See the link in my sig. Thumbs Up

For weight reduction and more power don't use two stroke oil, add 5 spoons of sugar in when you fill the petrol up. The sugar works better than the two stroke oil as it burns hotter in the engine. For more power add more sugar.

Have you fitted a racing chain to it yet? You need a racing chain as they are lighter and have less resistance so it can turn faster.

What about your powerband? You need a better powerband than they come with, your local shop will be able to help you but they can fit ones which increase the power all through the rev range. Thumbs Up

Have you got carbon fibre effect bits on the bike? They are only carbon effect, but they are actually also lighter than normal plastic so do save weight.

Fit some blue neons as it will make people think you're police and they'll all move out your way quickly.

Anodized valve caps and metal parts on your bike have a higher finish quality to them, so less air resistance which means you go faster.

You can weight save further by draining some of your brake fluid and replacing it with something which is at least 40% alcohol as it is lighter than brake fluid but works just as well, lots of the time race teams use it as it works really well.

And if you really really need to go a bit faster, don't eat for 36 hours before when you need to go fast and also take a load of laxitives before hand as well. And don't drink anything for 24 hours before hand.

Thumbs Up

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 01:57 - 12 Aug 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pah, go and ask your local bike shop for a bigger power band, or what brand of sugar they normally use in bikes and then you'll know for sure!!

If they turn around and laugh at you lots then it's your own fault, and if you try and of the tuning methods it is not my lookout as not all bikes will take to them well but if you have a good bike it will do but check with your dealer first.

morris
L Plate Warrior

PostPosted: 00:05 - 03 Feb 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

hiya i want to get a rs2 but im a bit werry becoz i cud get lots of bikes lol like a speed fight 2 wrc lc but i want a geared bike which is very fast, is the rs2 faster than the aprilia rs50 ???????? Very Happy Thumbs Up

Gazdaman
I did a trackday!!!

PostPosted: 01:15 - 03 Feb 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is an extremely old thread.

All 50s are about the same, restricted 30mph, derestricted 50-60 top whack.

My 125 will only just hit 70.

Gaz
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

nick.h
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:52 - 03 Feb 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

rs2_matrix wrote:
cheers div thats a help it does do 75mph i have a digital clock on it

i changed it Smile the other speedo only went to 50mph Evil or Very Mad do you

know how much the malossi kits are???

Just by changing the speedo doesnt mean that it makes your bike 25 mph faster! Your bike goes 50 mph deal with it.

By the way is the digital and bicycle speedo?, as these can only accuratly read up to speeds of 30 mph.
[Italjet MM5A] ll [Rieju RS1 Evolution] ll [Suzuki GS500e] ll [Suzuki GSX600F] ll [Honda CG125] ll [Pug Elyseo 125] ll [Yamaha YZF750R] ll [Yamaha Thunderace] ll [Yamaha R6] ll [Triumph 955i] ll [Hayabusa RZK3] ll [Suzuki RGV250] ll
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 19 years, 87 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> New Bikers All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2