Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

i cant veiw "my 98 rs with mods" thread..... heres

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Pictures
View previous topic : View next topic  

rossirep46
Borekit Bruiser

PostPosted: 11:06 - 11 Jul 2004    Post subject: i cant veiw "my 98 rs with mods" thread..... heres Reply with quote

hmmmm have tried all week to access that thread, but my pc is having non of it??? bizarre i tell thee....

here's the latest pic of it, actually cleaned it for once!! lol

Very Happy

Scouse
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:11 - 11 Jul 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

We drove past you the other day on that bridge but I think helen and shaun were a bit frightened of stopping to chat to you. You were up on the bridge just up from the potters lodge. Is that when you took this pic? Very nice btw Thumbs Up
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

rossirep46
Borekit Bruiser

PostPosted: 22:42 - 11 Jul 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol,

yeah that was me, just escaping from family life for an hour for a ride out.... was off out towards crewe to see some friends.

u should have stopped, i was in a world of my own, having a woodbine and a can of redbull

he he he

Scouse
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:04 - 11 Jul 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

We stopped at the potters lodge, was tempted to walk back up to you but I felt lazy and thought we could flag you down if you rode past. But we must of been at the bar when you went past. Never mind, can give you a shout next time if you fancy joining us.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

rossirep46
Borekit Bruiser

PostPosted: 11:16 - 12 Jul 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

sound cheers scouse!

dont get out on the bike as much as i used to, having become a dad 14 weeks back...... seem to have no time to play lol

may be off to mallory park on the first of august to see some racing....god i need it!! Very Happy

nathanrs125
Derestricted Danger

PostPosted: 04:53 - 16 Jul 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shocked Yes i have to say your bike is fukin nice wish mine looked like that i'll be getting mine sprayed in a couple of months and i'll post some pics of it, it sould look nice in red and white, i have big plans for it i hope it all works out cheers m8 NATHAN RS

congratolations on becoming a dad GOOD LUCK!

rossirep46
Borekit Bruiser

PostPosted: 14:06 - 16 Jul 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

he he ta nath, never realised kids could be such hard work i tell you!! lol

would like see some pics when u get the bike resprayed.... Very Happy Very Happy

neal

Keith
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:54 - 16 Jul 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks very nice indeed, lots of stickers, but nice nonetheless Wink

The twin pipe looks cool too, just very expensive for what it is. I plan to get the stainless steel slip on can when they are released, cant be bothered spending around £220 just for a pipe when i'm happy with the performance as standard. (Just needs to be louder Wink )

Thumbs Up
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 19 years, 291 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Pictures All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1