Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Ninja 250R

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Bikes & Accessories
View previous topic : View next topic  

Jiving Joe
Two Stroke Sniffer

PostPosted: 17:22 - 20 Mar 2014    Post subject: Ninja 250R [FOR SALE] Reply with quote

Ninja 250r K9F For Sale

Location M5 J9 (Tewkesbury)

Details

***Category C write off 14/02/13***

Printout of HPI check available

Low speed collision with rear of a car, nose cone, headlight unit, side stand, screen, LH handle bar, gear shifter and RH mirror replaced.

No Plate LO58 ECV
Mileage 16113
Tax 31/01/15
MOT 25/03/15 (No Advisories)
Last (Stamped) Serviced 9553m 14/11/11

VC5, some service receipts, bill of original sale, MOT and service book all to hand.
Bike come with 2 keys for all locks.

Condition

The bike has been used in all weathers, looks clean overall but the wear shows as you look closer.
The rear shock/linkage looks poor but functions well, flaked paint on the swing arm starting to rust around the shock also the rear brake line has rubbed paint off on the side. Brake line is now better secured to prevent any more rubbing.

Stone chips to the tank have rusted make little rust spots, these were on the bike when I bought it and have not got any worse. Paint flaked off the RH handbar near master cylinder due to a brake fluid leak, leak sorted but lack of paint never bothered me. Paint also flaked off the engine from the front.

A poor attempt at a R&G vinyl sticker on the RH main fairing. A few hairline cracks near fairing mounts from previous owners, all fairing bolts have a dab of lock tight as they kept coming loose. Crack to the front mud guard, happened in the accident but I never saw the need to replace.

I'm no mechanic but the engine sounds sweet no knocks or rattles starts first time, rev's clean with no sticking and idles at a nice 1500rpm once warm. No blowing from the exhaust that I can see.

Consumables

Chain/sprockets: OEM chain, fair condition, good amount of life left in them. Cleaned and lube regularly in my owner ship.

Brakes: Fresh fluid in Jan 13 as I installed HEL lines, plenty of meat in the pads and discs.

Engine: Fresh Oil and filter in Jan 13, bike has had very light use since May 13 due to buying another bike. I would advise new owner to change before major use £40 all in.

Coolant: Flushed and refilled with Castrol Jan 13

Tyres: Pirelli Sport Demon front and rear plenty of tread left on both. 3mm front 5mm rear.

Mods (Currently installed)

Integrated indicators/rear light
R&G tail tidy
R&G aero crash bungs
R&G bar ends
R&G paddock cotton reels
HEL lime green brake lines front and rear
Woodcraft rearsets (Inc extra long gear shift rod)
PipeWerx oval powder coated black exhaust
KnN air filter
KnN oil filter
ASV brake and clutch levers
ABS plastic rear hugger
Tank protector
Show No plate
Complete underseat tool kit and manual

Spares (most boxed and bubble wrapped)

Rear light
Rear indicators
OEM tail unit x2
OEM rearsets
OEM shifter rod
OEM exhaust
OEM exhaust shield
OEM brake and clutch levers
OEM chain guard
Evo-tech exhaust hanger
Assorted nuts and bolts
Full size No plate x2
Set of brake pads front and rear
Damage Headlight unit
Air Horn

Pics

https://i996.photobucket.com/albums/af85/Jiving_Joe1990/Ninja%20250r%20for%20sale/ALIM0249.jpg

https://i996.photobucket.com/albums/af85/Jiving_Joe1990/Ninja%20250r%20for%20sale/ALIM0254.jpg

https://i996.photobucket.com/albums/af85/Jiving_Joe1990/Ninja%20250r%20for%20sale/ALIM0270Labled.jpg

Photo bucket album

https://s996.photobucket.com/user/Jiving_Joe1990/library/Ninja%20250r%20for%20sale

Asking £1200

Any interest PM me

Joe Thumbs Up
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 10 years, 40 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Bikes & Accessories All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1