MissCrabsticks
61%
 61%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 13

Visitor Q
$25 whore

PostPosted: 03:53 - 30 Mar 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, this forum is full of children.

Ladies, please be aware it doesn't reflect the opinion of the rest of us Thumbs Up
From September 2014 to January/February 2015 I will not be using any English, nor reading any. As such, I won't be on here. PM at will, but I won't be checking/posting unless in emergencies. Certainly not for the first couple of months. Please berate me savagely if I break that rule...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Skudd
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:12 - 30 Mar 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bonny wrote:
Wow, this forum is full of sexual deviants.

Gents, please be aware it doesn't reflect the opinion of the rest of us Thumbs Up

FTFY Thumbs Up
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Ed Case
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:33 - 30 Mar 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

Commuter_Tim wrote:
covent.gardens wrote:
Both as bad as each others in my view, because I go for natural.

...Natural Trannies? isn't that a hermaphrodite?

Hermaphrodites ?, aren't those sugar substitute sweeteners ?.

map
Mr Calendar

PostPosted: 09:26 - 31 Mar 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

misscrabstick wrote:
...they must be good in peoples imaginations I guess.

You're guessing in Nobby's imagination during his regular misscrabstick fap sessions then! After all why else put up this post if not to tempt you? Wink
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

i.p.phrealy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:03 - 31 Mar 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skudd wrote:
sexual deviants.

you mean people who don't have sex in the missionary position, and don't have sex in order to procreate only? Thinking
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

map
Mr Calendar

PostPosted: 11:07 - 31 Mar 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

i.p.phrealy wrote:
Skudd wrote:
sexual deviants.
you mean people who don't have sex in the missionary position, and don't have sex in order to procreate only? Thinking

Thinking would it be ok to have sex in a church if you used the missionary position? Confused

Thinking would it be ok to have sex in a pet store if you used the doggy position? Confused

i.p.phrealy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:54 - 31 Mar 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

my point was that as sex is for procreation, any sex for pleasure and any position other than missionary is a sexual deviance.
ergo we're all sexual deviants! Very Happy

smegballs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:28 - 31 Mar 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

i.p.phrealy wrote:
my point was that as sex is for procreation, any sex for pleasure and any position other than missionary is a sexual deviance.
ergo we're all sexual deviants! Very Happy

Debateable, I think biologists/anthropologists could put forward a good case of sex being used, among "higher" animals at least, as a tool/method of increasing social cohesion and group bonding as well as a method of reproduction.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 10 years, 30 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2