Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

My Honda MSX :D

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Pictures
View previous topic : View next topic  

Hunty
Derestricted Danger

PostPosted: 18:29 - 07 May 2014    Post subject: My Honda MSX :D Reply with quote

Well i have had this a few months now and just wanting to show you all my pride in joy. She has an arrow exhaust/pro taper bars RnG tail tidy.. Got alot more to do on this yet..

https://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/640x480q90/842/dqlx.jpg

https://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/640x480q90/835/nlfm.jpg

https://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/640x480q90/841/llz4.jpg

Hope you like Smile will post updates

Az
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:34 - 07 May 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you get really bad cramp when riding that thing? I can only imagine that it would be a horrible bike to ride and commute on.

It's pretty much a £2,800 road legal pit bike, i'd rather a £500 Stomp made road legal if I wanted a small road legal bike.

serlant
Brolly Dolly

PostPosted: 19:32 - 07 May 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not james crockers mate is it?

Hunty
Derestricted Danger

PostPosted: 23:32 - 08 May 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

Being 5ft5 i have no problem with it at all Smile

And i kno him yes serlant

stevo as b4
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:10 - 09 May 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wouldn't swap a KSR80 for one, but I can see the appeal of it as a fun small commuter that must offer a fair bit of fun to ride, if your of compact dimensions, and give's you a viable option of storing it in small spaces and or indoors compared to full size bikes etc.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Wafer_Thin_Ham
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 07:16 - 09 May 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a test ride on one today when my 954 goes in for some bits. Looks like a right laugh. Laughing

lilredmachine
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 08:38 - 10 May 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

I nicked my mates for a go the other day. Would have one tomorrow.

It's a Honda, so it'll have spot on ergonomics regardless of size. I am 6ft 1 and 14ish stone and my mate is 5ft 11 and 18 stone, both of us fit on it and it will make reasonable progress with either of us on it.

Cracking little bike.

Edit:

Too expensive though. 2600 is a bit much for a mini bike. If they'd aimed it around the 1700 mark it would have made more sense, the price it is you have to actually choose to have an undersize bike as it is pretty much CBR/YBR/CBF money.

Wafer_Thin_Ham
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 11:52 - 10 May 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

They are a good laugh. Chaos would ensue if you had a few mates with them too. Slow as hell though.

Northern Monkey
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:33 - 10 May 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wafer_Thin_Ham wrote:
They are a good laugh. Chaos would ensue if you had a few mates with them too. Slow as hell though.

I really want a go, I wonder if my local Honda garage would let me test ride one

Northern Monkey
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:34 - 10 May 2014    Post subject: Re: My Honda MSX :D Reply with quote

Hunty wrote:
Well i have had this a few months now and just wanting to show you all my pride in joy. She has an arrow exhaust/pro taper bars RnG tail tidy.. Got alot more to do on this yet..

https://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/640x480q90/842/dqlx.jpg

£120 and 2 afternoons work to get rid of the L plate on the front would be the best upgrade you could do

1cyl
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:10 - 10 May 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks ok and I'd love to see a 2up one whizz past Laughing . But ultimately, I think I'll keep my Stomp, which was £800 @ a year old and 1 owner from new. And can also do dirt . Fuel injected Honda or not, as others have said, 2.5k is still a lot for a pint sizer.

Enjoy none the less OP, get yourself some knee sliders and enjoy touchdown with ease Thumbs Up
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

dannymassive
Brolly Dolly

PostPosted: 10:24 - 11 May 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

I spotted a few of these at the recent BMAD bank holiday weekend on Paignton Seafront. I think they are great little machines for local riding and think they could be a right laugh too.

Enjoy it! Thumbs Up
Previous Ride's - '01 Aprilia SR125 (Sold) '08 HONDA CBF600n (Sold) '96 CB500 (Sold) '01 FZS 1000 (Sold) '06 CB1300SA (Sold) '07 CB600F Hornet (Sold) - '93 Suzuki Savage LS400 (Sold) '98 Honda VTR1000 Firestorm (Sold) '05 CB600F Hornet (Sold) '01 FZS1000 Fazer (Sold) 2016 Harley Davidson Street Bob SE (Sold) '02 Kawasaki ZX9R (Sold) '98 CB600F Hornet (Sold) '04 Suzuki Bandit 1200s (Sold) '13 Yamaha FZ1-N
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 9 years, 325 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Pictures All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1