Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Honda CBR900 Fireblade 2001 929cc. PRICE REDUCED

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Bikes & Accessories
View previous topic : View next topic  

Charlie
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:37 - 27 Jul 2014    Post subject: [FOR SALE] Honda CBR900 Fireblade 2001 929cc. PRICE REDUCED Reply with quote

Hello,

I've recently bought a new bike and need to sell my old one. I am selling a Y-reg 2001 Honda CBR900 Fireblade 929cc. I am going to miss being able to answer the question, "What bike you got?" with, "a Fireblade."

Runs brilliantly and has lovely handling. The only reason I am selling is because it was too fast! All to often I found myself going way over the limit, however it does tootle around small lanes nicely and I found it quite comfortable - even over distance. Unfortunately I managed to drop it off the side stand which caused a couple of scratches on the crank case and a dint in the tank. There are also a couple of other marks, remember this is a 13 year old bike! The bike doesn't look like it has ever done a winter and is generally very clean.

The bike has a few accessories:
Arrow Meta alarm system
Arrow Powerbronze screen
Arrow Powerbronze hugger
Arrow Gear indicator, although this needs programming which I may be able to sort before selling
Arrow Tank protector
Arrow Renntec sports rack

I've got MOT certificates from 2006 to 2014. The last expires March 2015. The warranty and service booklet have stamps at 653, 11017, 12228, and 17642 miles. Currently there are 24878 miles on the clock. There is paper work showing the fork recall work has been done. There are also some receipts for service work and tyre changes. The bike is currently SORNed as I need to use my NCB on the insurance on my new bike. The bike is currently at my parents' house in Garstang, Lancashire. Viewings can be arranged.

I am looking for around £2300. Price now reduced to £2150

If I haven't had any interest in a week I'll put it up on eBay.

Thanks for reading,

Charlie

https://cdn.bikechatforums.com/files/image002.jpg
More images attached below and a couple more on request!
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 9 years, 268 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Bikes & Accessories All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1