Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

2006 Kawasaki ZX636R (C6F)

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Bikes & Accessories
View previous topic : View next topic  

trevoriv
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:45 - 16 Sep 2014    Post subject: [FOR SALE] 2006 Kawasaki ZX636R (C6F) Reply with quote

Just a tentative one this one as this is only worth selling if I get the asking price which I realise isnt BCF's biggest bargain (it's around what they're going for elsewhere)

2006 Kawasaki ZX636R (C6F) in 'Champagne' colour (I think the V5 says Silver) with 14,000 miles on the clock. Pretty much as per the picture below but the front discs have been replaced in spring with standard ones (at a cost of circa £400) because the old ones fitted by the previous owner were the wrong size and split in half.

Serviced twice in my ownership and i've only done about 2,000 miles in 18 months, last one and MOT done in April and just put 12 months tax on it this month. Just had a fancy new lithium battery in that cost nearly £100.

Only extra that the bike has is a noisy Micron can but i've still got the original as well. Cosmetically it's not mint but it has no dents or major scratches, it just needs a clean. The exhaust system pipework is well weathered, intact and perfectly okay but if you want to see your reflection in 'em then they'll need some work! Starts, runs, rides and stops as it should.

£3,500
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 9 years, 223 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Bikes & Accessories All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1