Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

I need a red powerband. (and a new big end)

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Show & Tell Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  
_Iain_ This post is not being displayed because the poster is banned. Unhide this post / all posts.

map
Mr Calendar

PostPosted: 11:52 - 18 Nov 2014    Post subject: Re: I need a red powerband. Reply with quote

_Iain_ wrote:
I need a red powerband....the other half...work. She can use the ped...

Then surely you need the pink powerband?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

P.
Red Rocket

PostPosted: 12:18 - 18 Nov 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

Needs moar sound system and LED lighting.

Race time Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
_Iain_ This post is not being displayed because the poster is banned. Unhide this post / all posts.

P.
Red Rocket

PostPosted: 14:29 - 18 Nov 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

It does... sell me some fork gaiters for cheap. Laughing
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Just_James
Could Be A Chat Bot

PostPosted: 10:53 - 19 Nov 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice one Thumbs Up

Need to see it on its back wheel in the next vid Very Happy

P.
Red Rocket

PostPosted: 10:53 - 19 Nov 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are now known as BoatIain. Laughing

wr6133
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:32 - 19 Nov 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

There may be a restriction on the variator as well, it's common in Chinese peds. If it is then it's a washer that stops the 2 parts connecting fully...... just bin the washer.

P.
Red Rocket

PostPosted: 11:37 - 19 Nov 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

I foresee epic ped adventures... just waiting for my gaiters and I'm off to the MOT place. However getting tax may prove an issue as I no has the new V5... shall give it a try though.

stevo as b4
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:48 - 19 Nov 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

Paddy. wrote:
I foresee epic ped adventures... just waiting for my gaiters and I'm off to the MOT place. However getting tax may prove an issue as I no has the new V5... shall give it a try though.

+1 for the Epic tuned Ped adventures. Dam'n I'm feeling right left out and sulky here now!

I wanna be a Pedboi one more time! Laughing

mentalboy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:42 - 19 Nov 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

Paddy. wrote:
... just waiting for my gaiters and I'm off to the MOT place.

Seems a bit posh, have you been banned from buying binbags in Maidstone? Wink

P.
Red Rocket

PostPosted: 16:10 - 19 Nov 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

mentalboy wrote:
Paddy. wrote:
... just waiting for my gaiters and I'm off to the MOT place.

Seems a bit posh, have you been banned from buying binbags in Maidstone? Wink

These are fucked, I need real gaiters Laughing

garth
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:11 - 20 Nov 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

offroad pics or gtfo

drbaig
Crazy Courier

PostPosted: 19:23 - 20 Nov 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

That Chinese dial is as reliable as a lagging 56k modem connection.

stevo as b4
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:42 - 20 Nov 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awaiting pics of the Mad powha tuning parts, as then I won't feel so bad for wasting all my money on tuning me bad ass propa crosser 125 with the red and white powerbands fitted! Laughing

Seriously, it will be nice to see how much better than 30mph you end up getting this Chinqy ped, and as you document things well and clearly I reckon the thread will be one of the most useful posts on BCF for the Pedbois! Thumbs Up

I'll have to try and make a tuning thread for my KMX to show everyone the 1.1119bhp mad gains I could make with a box full of CDI's/Carb's/Reeds/exhausts etc, as maybe it might help guide someone with a race tuned crosser 125, (into the secure mental hospital anyway!) Laughing

Fladdem
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:59 - 20 Nov 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

Man, I love mopeds. Because they are cheap and hilarious to chuck around, being so small and slow. *125's are actually a bit boring, sorry Steve I find because they aren't quite fast enough when ridden flat out and if you ride them slow, like a moped speed, it feels wrong choking them up like that.

I nearly bought a KGB summit or other for £50 just to go mental on it.

*By 125's I mean 4t commuter-tools, Varadero, CG, YBR etc. I apologise to those that have and enjoy mentioned 125's.

Current:1991 Honda MT50 (Soon to be a H100/MTX/MT5 hybrid), 1976 Honda Cub C70, 2005 Honda Varadero 125, 1993 Yamaha TTR250 Open Enduro , 2010 Road Legal Stomp YX140, 1994 Honda CRM 250 MK III, 1999 Cagiva Mito 125, 1992 Honda CB400 Super Four, Stomp T4 230, 1984 Honda H100s, 2009 Sym XS125K
Past:2003 Aprilia RS125, 1982 Kawasaki GPZ550(FREE BIKE!)
I'm having more fun than a well-oiled midget.
MC This post is not being displayed because the poster is banned. Unhide this post / all posts.

stevo as b4
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:20 - 21 Nov 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can see that, in the way that 125cc's promise so much and yet deliver so little out in the real world.

But 50cc scoots, I find you have to be pretty impressed with if they can when liberated haul some fat ass geezer to 45-50mph and sometimes even a fraction more!

When you look at it that way, 125's cannot hope to deliver what they promise, especially on sporty fast looking examples.

That's why I need a big bag of tuning bits for mine, and someone who knows how to fit them?

Will still say though, that 125's are the stuff of dreams for me, as they can look proper race track hero or MX champion, even if they are an illusion.

Also things like fancy trick Italian 125's have so many features and gimmicks like USD forks and twin aircraft filler caps, single sided back ends etc and mad supermoto style, where as a fast but boring looking 600/750/900 is fast and smooth and capable, but looks not enough racer! Laughing

P.
Red Rocket

PostPosted: 21:31 - 21 Nov 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have ridden boatIAIN and was lulzy...

Rode mine pre-MOT today too, was ghetto, at least Iain has keys... for now, I'm a molex kinda guy.

https://i.imgur.com/MCcHEQE.jpg

Nothing like a Type R Accord/Honda badge, with some Halfords letters and sparco stickers, respec'! Forks were pitted, no time to fix, gaiters fitted. Selecta.

Ped race is on... assuming this passes.

https://i.imgur.com/OlBO87x.jpg
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 9 years, 130 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Show & Tell All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 1 of 7