Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

VFR750 F-T + extras

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Bikes & Accessories
View previous topic : View next topic  

The999Kid
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:53 - 24 Nov 2014    Post subject: [FOR SALE] VFR750 F-T + extras Reply with quote

Im putting my faithful ol' VFR up for sale as i promised myself i would upgrade as a graduation present to myself.

its a VFR 750 FT, last of the preVTEC gear driven cam models, nigh on bullet proof engine. has a part service history, log book, 99% of receipts and certificates, keys for ignition and luggage. Bike is currently SORN.

comes with
  • Full hard luggage (nonfango)
  • Bagster tank bag and cover
  • Motad Exhaust (carbs rejetted to suit)
  • Starcom1 Advance with rider and radio leads (Motorola radio, no headset included)
  • Solo seat cowl (not currently fitted)
  • Various retroreflective stickers to improve nighttime visibility

Unfortunately, due to being ridden in all weathers, and being my sole mode of transport for 3 years its looking scrappy, has a few scratches on the fairings, one of which has been replaced with a panel of a different colour. The idiot lights on the dash are now backwards (on=off - doesnt affect the actual lights themselves), and the rev counter works intermittently, speedo is working fine. HOWEVER - it is still mechanically sound, and was used regularly to literally go up and down the country for work, cruising around 80/85 with not so much as a cough.

Pictures available on request. any questions? - PM

Price £1K ONO
NDB 19/10/1989 - 1/11/2010 |Nowhere.Elyseum wrote: I get the distinct feeling that Tim should be our secret weapon for future trolling. I don't know many people that can rip the piss in Iambic pentameter
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 9 years, 148 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Bikes & Accessories All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1