Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

GoPro H3 Black for sale - SOLD

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Everything Else
View previous topic : View next topic  

Ali in Austria
Nitrous Nuisance

PostPosted: 18:55 - 30 Nov 2014    Post subject: GoPro H3 Black for sale - SOLD Reply with quote

In anticipation of the arrival of my new GoPro H4 Black, already being the owner of 2 x GoPro H3+ Blacks and to assist in the purchase of the new model I have a GoPro H3 Black for sale.

This was originally purchased to mount on a Gimbal on my Quad Copter but by the time I had the thing modified and stable to fly I had already acquired the H3+s so it has taken a back seat. Genuinely used for less than a couple of hours.

GoPro H3 Black camera

Waterproof case and doors.

1 x Standard and 1 x J Buckle

1 x flat and 1 x curved adhesive mounts.

3 way pivot arm

Battery and charging cable.

£150 plus £15 shipping to the UK, 3 - 5 working days, signed for.

The free App on a Smart Phone operates the camera functions via WiFi and allows you to preview the shot and play back video.

For those that really want the Remote Control I can do the above with the Remote and charging cable for £200 plus £15 shipping to the UK, 3 - 5 working days, signed for.

I may even be able to find most of the original packaging.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 9 years, 148 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Everything Else All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1