Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Mito 125 Project

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Show & Tell Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

Just_James
Could Be A Chat Bot

PostPosted: 12:35 - 18 Dec 2014    Post subject: Mito 125 Project Reply with quote

As much as I need to be finishing the RS1 Project and getting on with the RS2 I bought not long ago and as much as I don't have room or the money for another bike.... I found myself coming home with another little bike project last night!

Have always said I wouldn't buy someones unfinished project but this came up local and its a bike I've always fancied owning so just couldn't resist Laughing

This is how I've brought it in

https://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a75/RS1Rebuild/DPP0888_zps0986e448.jpg

https://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a75/RS1Rebuild/DPP0887_zps295825fe.jpg

https://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a75/RS1Rebuild/DPP0886_zps3e1a65d7.jpg

https://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a75/RS1Rebuild/DPP0885_zpsc2669b7b.jpg

So bike is mostly complete (I have a bin of bits not pictured).

The fairing is all there and although the guy had been having his own attempts at repairing and respraying them himself (with an emerald GREEN aerosol? Sick ) they're actually not too bad. Some small repairs to be done to them and the obvious full respray but I've tackled much much worse on the RS1 and RS2. The carbon fibre bits have got me thinking I'll play with some carbon fibre skinning on some of this bike too Thumbs Up

Does it run? I dunno, I doubt it though Laughing
The guy insisted "it runs miiint maaaate, it's had a fresh piston and rrrrrrlings in it ..... innit " so I expect it's not a runner Laughing
The bike had no fluids in it, tank was off and a dead battery etc so I wasn't messing around trying to get the thing to start. I paid what I wanted to with the assumption that most of what he was saying about the bike was utter bullshit so am prepared for the worst with it Very Happy

Plan for the next couple of days is to get the rear tyre and wheel on so it's mobile for now.
I'll get the battery on charge, put a little fresh fuel and oil in and see if the thing does start.... or even turn over... just out of interest Laughing
Beyond that I'll put a list together for any parts I need so I can be looking out for them but then will be setting this bike aside and finishing the RS1 and RS2 before I touch it.

Fully intend for this bike to be a keeper and my summer bike so it will be a slowish build, full strip down and going all out with this one Cool Thumbs Up

Last edited by Just_James on 20:42 - 20 Oct 2015; edited 2 times in total

Knacker
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:23 - 18 Dec 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

Many updates required

Irezumi aka Reuben
Carrot Top

PostPosted: 14:29 - 18 Dec 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interested to see how this goes as exctly what I'm looking to do. Good luck with it and as said as many updates as possible! Very Happy

stevo as b4
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:09 - 18 Dec 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's finally a bike with the size engine that should have been in the RS1 or RS2. Smile

Now you own a magical and rare 125, it is your duty to restore and keep this one forever, as good 125's will really start going up in price once all that is left is rusty CBF125's.

Excellent project material, massive amount of updates required and Thumbs Up Laughing
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Fladdem
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:18 - 18 Dec 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

Where did you get it?

Were it this one with a naff paintjob?

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10201108882231760

Or just bought off a mong that isn't my mate Laughing
Current:1991 Honda MT50 (Soon to be a H100/MTX/MT5 hybrid), 1976 Honda Cub C70, 2005 Honda Varadero 125, 1993 Yamaha TTR250 Open Enduro , 2010 Road Legal Stomp YX140, 1994 Honda CRM 250 MK III, 1999 Cagiva Mito 125, 1992 Honda CB400 Super Four, Stomp T4 230, 1984 Honda H100s, 2009 Sym XS125K
Past:2003 Aprilia RS125, 1982 Kawasaki GPZ550(FREE BIKE!)
I'm having more fun than a well-oiled midget.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Just_James
Could Be A Chat Bot

PostPosted: 21:17 - 18 Dec 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

stevo as b4 wrote:
It's finally a bike with the size engine that should have been in the RS1 or RS2. Smile

Now you own a magical and rare 125, it is your duty to restore and keep this one forever, as good 125's will really start going up in price once all that is left is rusty CBF125's.

Excellent project material, massive amount of updates required and Thumbs Up Laughing

Yep, as I said, this WILL be a keeper! I've always liked the Mito but never owned one.

In all honesty, I'd have preferred a more honest and original bike to start with that I could have restored to new condition but that just isn't going to be this bike I don't think.
I'll be doing as much as I can to make it look original but I will have a few possible limitations depending on just how much money I'm willing to throw it, time will tell - but either way, I'm gonna make a hell of a bike out of it! Very Happy

Fladdem wrote:
Where did you get it?

Were it this one with a naff paintjob?

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10201108882231760

Or just bought off a mong that isn't my mate Laughing

I don't use faecesbook so can't see the link, unlikely though.

I bought it from near me in Manchester from a mong, I know not if he is a mate of yours, as you see it in my pics is as I've bought it. Very Happy

Just_James
Could Be A Chat Bot

PostPosted: 21:35 - 18 Dec 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, first little update.

It runs Shocked

I am absolutely amazed!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing

And.... I very excite Very Happy

Fladdem
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:54 - 18 Dec 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's just the paintjob is very similar to my mates, he has a project mito for sale and your description of the seller reminded me of him.

But his is a more complete bike, really all his needs is a paintjob, speedo sorting and a new loom. He's lost interest in sourcing rare, expensive Italian spares. I offered him £500 for it and he was seriously considering it, but I've got no space for another bike.

https://i1302.photobucket.com/albums/ag134/Fladdem/PC140226_zps873285ff.jpg

I reckon the mito is one of the best 125's you can get your hands on easily enough.
Current:1991 Honda MT50 (Soon to be a H100/MTX/MT5 hybrid), 1976 Honda Cub C70, 2005 Honda Varadero 125, 1993 Yamaha TTR250 Open Enduro , 2010 Road Legal Stomp YX140, 1994 Honda CRM 250 MK III, 1999 Cagiva Mito 125, 1992 Honda CB400 Super Four, Stomp T4 230, 1984 Honda H100s, 2009 Sym XS125K

Just_James
Could Be A Chat Bot

PostPosted: 22:10 - 18 Dec 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fladdem wrote:

There's a bike shaped gap there! Get it bought Laughing

This one doesn't have a 'paint job', the moron had tried to respray a few bits (with whatever he had lying around) before I got to see the bike in a desperate attempt to make things not look too bad... FAIL! Very Happy

He was a genuine absolute mong and gobshite! I wouldn't usually have a bike given from someone like that but I'd seen this up for sale the night before and just knew I'd be gutted if I didn't take a punt at it.
I pretty much found myself looking at it in less and less detail when I was there as I started getting afraid I was going to talk myself out of buying it at all Laughing

Fladdem
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:20 - 18 Dec 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

What did you pay for it, if you don't mind?

If that Varadero on the bottom right ever gets shifted, my dad bought it off me as a commuter tool, then has used it a grand total of 7 times in something like two years, I put more miles on it when I got re-insured for a month because for some absurd reason I'd stuck diesel in my TTR 250. Embarassed Brick Wall

With a bit of a shifty, I reckon I could get a little 125 sportster in there too. Another mate at work rode his RS into the side of a BMW 3 series, three weeks after a total rebuild/restore, since then, he has decided as much as he likes his tiddler, he misses his big bikes, and he's just managed to scrounge his dads er6, I think they are sharing it or something. He said I could have it for buy-back. Needs new front brake line, fork stanchions, and the loom looking at, because it looks like the same thing that slashed the front hose, slashed some wires from the barrel, as it now won't turn over. I would street-fighter it instead of sourcing plastics.

P.
Red Rocket

PostPosted: 01:00 - 19 Dec 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

Firstly, have you turned your mohawk into a chimney sweeper, top left.

then...
Fladdem wrote:
If that Varadero on the bottom right ever gets shifted

Details... Laughing

Fladdem
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 09:59 - 19 Dec 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

Paddy. wrote:
Firstly, have you turned your mohawk into a chimney sweeper, top left.

then...
Fladdem wrote:
If that Varadero on the bottom right ever gets shifted

Details... Laughing

I can't let all that fine hair go to waste now, can I?

It's weird, my dad will always say he wants to sell it, but when offered good money for it, he ums and arrs and he keeps it, it's like he's more interested in owning a bike than riding it. Although, I think that if someone came along with a straight swap or PX for an enfield bullet, he'd let her go. Or he keeps talking about the Deauville, as a good cross between the Vara and his old GS850, which used to live where the pit bike is, and the TTR used to be where the CRM is now. Commandeered the garage!

Another forum member made an offer a while ago, and I told him and he changed his mind again. He told me that he's scared that if he lets it go without having a replacement first, he'll just never get a replacement. Shocked

stevo as b4
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:15 - 19 Dec 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can see your dad's logic though tbh!
I've been asked to sell my KMX200 a few times, as having had it 9years, people think I don't want to do anything with it and I'd be better off with the floorspace instead.

Adam, you do know that one day your going to have to go and sit down with the doctor and he will say to you, now lets talk about you selling some bikes! Putting your fingers in your ears and shouting 'I can't hear you' wont work either! Laughing

At least you havn't got a yard full of old car's as well I suppose!

To the OP, good news to hear your 125 is a runner. I would seriously think of selling one of the 50's to fund fixing this up, while you can still get the spares. It's a great project bike, and providing you can comfortably fit on it, and endure the riding position it will offer much bigger rewards in terms of riding and usefulness than smaller cc bikes can.

I also would not worry with one like that in trying to make it all original. If you can get a repaired set of plastics and panels fitted and sprayed up clean and shiny then that's all that you need to do to enjoy and admire the bike IMO. If things like the indicators, fasteners, screen, and colours are not original I don't think it makes any difference to the enjoyment of the bike, and if it's a keeper then it only needs to suit you and not anyone else.

Just_James
Could Be A Chat Bot

PostPosted: 16:14 - 19 Dec 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

stevo as b4 wrote:

To the OP, good news to hear your 125 is a runner. I would seriously think of selling one of the 50's to fund fixing this up, while you can still get the spares. It's a great project bike, and providing you can comfortably fit on it, and endure the riding position it will offer much bigger rewards in terms of riding and usefulness than smaller cc bikes can.

I also would not worry with one like that in trying to make it all original. If you can get a repaired set of plastics and panels fitted and sprayed up clean and shiny then that's all that you need to do to enjoy and admire the bike IMO. If things like the indicators, fasteners, screen, and colours are not original I don't think it makes any difference to the enjoyment of the bike, and if it's a keeper then it only needs to suit you and not anyone else.

Yeah it's good news it's a runner and a big bonus!! I'll still be stripping the engine and at least rebuilding the top end but it's nice to know that things are generally working such as starter and ignition etc and even the wiring loom (which has some seriously questionable wiring in places) seems to be doing what it should.
Was genuinely expecting this to be a non runner so it was quite a big punt but am happy with my findings Thumbs Up
Only ran it for a few seconds last night using a mini funnel as a fuel tank with a little premix in it and my booster pack precariously balanced on a bucket as a battery Laughing
Absolutely wasn't expecting it to fire up so it caught me a bit off guard really, was in the garage with doors shut and daughter was in bed almost directly above the garage so shut it off pretty quickly.
Going to try a battery on it today and see if I can get the tank plumbed in (don't know if I have enough hose) to give it a bit of a run.

As for selling one of the 50s... yeah that's probably going to have to happen Sad Not sure how that's going to play out to be honest. The RS2 needs very little doing to it now, I need to finish repairing the fairings and then get it all sprayed up and just do the fork seals. I'll be really reluctant to get rid of it as I bought it partly as a little easy project but also to use as my everyday bike for a cheap run around.
The RS1.... well, it's seen an awful lot of my time and I'm quite attached to it now. Also not got much left to do to finish, basically just get the bits painted up and rebuild, need to source a brand new front disc for it but that's about it. Trouble with the RS1 is, I've probably gone a bit far with the restoration to want to sell it on. I wouldn't lose money on it (will stand me at around £700 when it's complete) to sell it on as some learner legal little sports bike but it would just be a shame to see that thing being dropped down the road by some kid with a CBT. I also can't stress enough just what a rare bike that is now! I have a followed search on fleabay for 'Rieju RS1' and for the past 12 months virtually nothing in the way of bikes or parts has come up other than the same bits being relisted.
The fact that they're so rare and when finished, mine should look pretty original with the genuine decals (discontinued) and colour scheme... I just think I'd rather keep it.

So... I dunno, maybe I'll keep the RS1 and run that.... but then I'd be scared of breaking something and not being able to source the parts anymore.. sooo guess I'll be keeping them all Very Happy

As for the Mito, as far as I'm concerned this is the bike that's going to fill the hole that the MR2 left when it went Very Happy
The difference with this one is I'm really excited about it! Not just having the finished bike but doing the whole rebuild!
Got loads of ideas floating around in my head and can't wait to get to stuck into it Thumbs Up
I'm gradually compiling my shopping list and so far doesn't look like I'm missing too much that will be difficult to get hold of.

Just_James
Could Be A Chat Bot

PostPosted: 22:59 - 19 Dec 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

So... on closer inspection of the 'mint' tyre that 'just needs to go back on' ..... it's not particularly mint Laughing Laughing

https://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a75/RS1Rebuild/DPP0891_zpsb57d72cc.jpg

That's for the bin obviously but have put it back on for now just so the bikes sat back on its wheels and I can move it out of the garage.

New rubber on the shopping list but that was a given anyway, I knew the front tyre was goosed and was very suspiscious of the rear so no surprises there.
So bike back on wheels for now.

https://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a75/RS1Rebuild/DPP0892_zps77345fe3.jpg

Some promising things putting the wheel back on though, chain and sprockets are new (bonus) and everything seemed present. Cush drive and complete spindle was there, rear disc is good, wheel bearings feel good and the wheel looks to run true and straight Thumbs Up
Haven't tested the rear brake yet as I'm missing a reservoir but will sort that soon to see if any part of the braking system is on my shopping list.

Wanted to try giving the bike a proper run so put the charged battery on tonight, flushed and fitted the tank with fresh fuel and then this...

quick shaky vid

Cold start with no choke... straight on the button Shocked Very Happy

It was quite smokey on the start up as you'd expect (no idea when this thing was even last run) but left it idling for a few mins and seemed to run really quite nicely once it was warmed up and with only the usual kind of 2 stroke smokeyness

Very happy Very Happy Thumbs Up

Just_James
Could Be A Chat Bot

PostPosted: 21:23 - 20 Dec 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've moved the bike out into the garden to join the other two today (tarp' garden looks so pretty) and brought the fairing bits in to have a proper look over them.

When I was buying the bike they were just in a heap on the ground and I only had a quick scan over them to reckon up if they were all there. I wasn't really bothered about their condition, I knew they were in a rough state but I see past all that as repairing fairings is something I'm happy to do. One thing I did spot was that the mong had made a bodge of covering the hole in the tail unit where the rear seat was missing (bit of deja vu from the RS1) as such...

https://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a75/RS1Rebuild/DPP0894_zps59a3fd22.jpg

https://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a75/RS1Rebuild/DPP0895_zps17821cbb.jpg

Bit of a mess but no big deal.... then when I looked at it again today, I noticed something I hadn't spotted on that first glance!

The retard has completely hacked off the front sections of the unit Shocked Evil or Very Mad

https://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a75/RS1Rebuild/DPP0896_zpsf8fbe4bc.jpg

Just... why????

No option now but to get a replacement tail unit. Good thing with that though is that once I have one, I can use it to make a cast to make the sections I'm missing off this one and then restore it. That way I have one either as a spare or to sell on and recoup some cost so not devastating Thumbs Up

What was a nice surprise though was when I gave the carbon fibre front mudguard a wipe down, it's in really nice condition and just needs a good polish up.

https://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a75/RS1Rebuild/DPP0893_zps5dd4ec9b.jpg

This is a bit of a bonus item really, I haven't seen one on a Mito before. Were they ever factory fitted or are they the same as a Ducati model?

The infill fairing panels aren't carbon fibre but have had a real fibre skin done on them. Again, don't know if this was every factory on these bikes? Or if maybe at some point in its life someone did love this bike and actually spent a bit of money on it?
The fibre skin that is on them is tatty now and peeling away but I will be redoing it to them and a few other bits and pieces, maybe the lower fairings... we will see Thinking

Just_James
Could Be A Chat Bot

PostPosted: 19:23 - 21 Dec 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've bought my first bit Very Happy

https://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a75/RS1Rebuild/DPP0897_zps366d21e0.jpg

I don't actually need this panel (if anything I could've done with the other side) but it came up for local collection on the bay and just needs a really simple repair.
Well worth having as a spare with the scarcity of these things and the prices they are commanding... and for just 10 ponds! Very Happy Thumbs Up

Got some more bits on the way but will update when those arrive.

Just_James
Could Be A Chat Bot

PostPosted: 17:22 - 13 Jan 2015    Post subject: Reply with quote

More bits arrived today.

Tail unit - really happy with this, in nice order Thumbs Up

https://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a75/RS1Rebuild/DPP0952_zps7125b36f.jpg

Rear seat - was worried I might struggle to get one of these, they don't come up too often and when they do they often command silly money! It's in fair condition but will be getting both seats re-covered anyway.

https://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a75/RS1Rebuild/DPP0953_zps8d238cea.jpg

Entire front braking system with handlebar, switches and cables etc. - didn't really need any of this but was bundled in with the deal. I have suspect seals in my cylinder so will at least use that, as usual anything else is good to have for spares or resale Thumbs Up

https://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a75/RS1Rebuild/DPP0954_zpsbc8c450c.jpg

R/H hanger with brake switch etc. - I had 2 R/H hangers with the bike but both are equally snapped and missing the brake switch so obviously really needed this.

https://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a75/RS1Rebuild/DPP0955_zps9563b0e2.jpg

Bought the lot for 130 ponds posted Very Happy Thumbs Up

Very happy now as that's about all the bits I needed to scavenge, the rest of the stuff will be bought new - tyres, indicators, mirrors etc.

So, paid £500 for the bike and it now stands me at £640 with quite a fair few bits I can keep as spares or sell on.
I have a total budget of around £1500 for this as it will strictly be a keeper so now have around £700 - £800 to play with for buying goodies Very Happy

chris-red
Have you considered a TDM?

PostPosted: 17:42 - 13 Jan 2015    Post subject: Reply with quote

My mate has shit loads of Mito spares, if you get together a list of what you need I'll see what he has.

Just_James
Could Be A Chat Bot

PostPosted: 17:59 - 13 Jan 2015    Post subject: Reply with quote

chris-red wrote:
My mate has shit loads of Mito spares, if you get together a list of what you need I'll see what he has.

Cheers mate Thumbs Up

Think I've mostly got everything now, could do with power valve cables and choke lever but think that's about it. If you could ask if has those I'd appreciate it Thumbs Up

Other than that I'm pretty sure I've got everything, might be tempted by an upper R/H fairing panel if it was cheap enough but not something I really need so wouldn't want to pay much tbh.

Just_James
Could Be A Chat Bot

PostPosted: 22:51 - 13 Feb 2015    Post subject: Reply with quote

Although I'm not properly on with this build yet I'm always on the look out for bits and spares.

The front seat I have is missing the mounting lugs at the rear, I could fabricate something to replace them but have been keeping an eye out for another cheap seat to save me the hassle.

Came across one and ended up negotiating a deal for all the Mito bits the guy had - parcel arrived today.

So I have the seat, in good order Thumbs Up

https://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a75/RS1Rebuild/DPP1053_zps0e8e3b62.jpg

Gear lever / linkage (not needed)

https://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a75/RS1Rebuild/DPP1058_zps5a7ef00a.jpg

Genuine Cagiva flywheel puller (not needed but may hang onto it)

https://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a75/RS1Rebuild/DPP1059_zpsa07d9f0b.jpg

Complete carb' (not needed)

https://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a75/RS1Rebuild/DPP1054_zpscb572cf2.jpg

CDI and coil (not needed)

https://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a75/RS1Rebuild/DPP1055_zps43fdb8b5.jpg

Throttle cable ass'y and L/H switch gear. Also don't need these - and don't recognise one of them, maybe from an RS 125?

https://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a75/RS1Rebuild/DPP1056_zpsd3918ac8.jpg

Calipers. Already have plenty of these so again not needed. He described these as 'front and rear', did some versions have a single pot on the front or are these both rear?

https://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a75/RS1Rebuild/DPP1057_zpsdd6676ae.jpg

And...... a tea towel Confused Don't think this is Mito specific but it's a good un Laughing

https://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a75/RS1Rebuild/DPP1060_zpsb6f20a1f.jpg

Price paid for the lot? £50 posted! Very Happy Thumbs Up

A decent seat alone tend to go for around £30 - £40 so am very happy with this purchase!

Will obviously be keeping the seat and maybe the puller but everything else (apart from the tea towel - can never have too many rags) will be getting cleaned up, tested and sold on for fundage Thumbs Up
Previous bikes - 1986 DT125R (field bike), 1989 KX250, 1980 KX420 (with 500cc big bore), 1992 YZ250, 1988 KX500, 1989 XR250R, 1988 VFR400R NC24, 1999 Cagiva Mito 125, 2008 Rieju RS2 50 , 1993 Honda NSR 125

Fladdem
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:59 - 05 May 2015    Post subject: Reply with quote

How are you getting on with this?

Just wondering as that black and green mito I linked to a while back.... a deal has been struck, £400 later I have a 2000 year mito coming home to try to squeeze into that gap in the garage, or possibly join the GPZ in the garden. Thumbs Up

lilredmachine
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:35 - 06 May 2015    Post subject: Reply with quote

Both of those are rear calipers, but for some reason the rear brakes on these are notoriously ghastly so having spares is good. Front is the massive brembo grabber you got on yours, not sure they ever changed. Motor running is a major plus, if it was shot you could have blown your budget just rebuilding the thing if it was a mains/crank/barrel/piston job.

Would love a cheap Mito to play with, I have a Planet in my unit with an Xt600 motor presently hung in it but a mito would be lovely. It's a real shame they end up neglected, flung down the road and blown up by 17 year old 'innit blud' mongs with the mechanical sympathy of a sledgehammer. People should treat them as what they are, tiny little thoroughbred Italian sport bikes, not learner fodder.

Fladdem
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:51 - 06 May 2015    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, the rear brake on this Mito needs looking at. I'm having this one to rescue it from falling into the hands of an "innit mong". It's only £400 because my mate paid that for it three years ago in boxes and he's built it up to "track bike standard" apparently, whatever that means, and just wants his money back. He needs the dosh to pay for a commuter vehicle for his new apprenticeship, then he's going to buy another toy-bike when he's started.

I'm excited, I've always wanted a Mito. Thumbs Up

stevo as b4
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:07 - 06 May 2015    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dammit! I bloody want one too. Laughing

And I'll have a Gas Gas TXT320 lump with low hours use on it please.

Id just like to put something different into a Mito instead of another 350YPVS, RD500, CR500 or big thumper single.

I wonder if a Ninja 300 motor would bolt right in too?
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 8 years, 328 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Show & Tell All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2