Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Cheap Fazer 1000 for sale, 26K miles.

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Bikes & Accessories
View previous topic : View next topic  

Billy Balthorpe
Trackday Trickster

PostPosted: 19:57 - 04 Jun 2015    Post subject: Cheap Fazer 1000 for sale, 26K miles. Reply with quote

Offered for sale is my 2002 Black FZS 1000 Fazer. It has done 26K miles and has lots of history including a dyno sheet stating 131 RWHP, part service history up to 12K, lots of MOT's (to prove mileage) and receipts for work done. This bike would be described as a bit Tatty in my opinion, but the brakes, engine, and suspension all work like they should on a 2002 bike. It has a hugger, belly pan, heated grips, adjustable footpegs, Pyramid flip screen, race can and crash mushrooms. The tyres and C+S have plenty of life in them and it has 10 months MOT (no tax, on SORN).

Bad points EXUP valve seized so showing 7K fault on Tacho, but servo still operating. There is a split in the seat which has been covered with tape. A few light scratches as you would expect for a bike of this age.

The bike rides well despite of the above faults and still gently lofts the front wheel when getting a move on from the lights, the good thing about the EXUP valve being seized is that it doesnt just keep lofting!!

I'm selling this bike because I just havent got the time to do the work required. So i'm going to buy another probably much newer Fazer.

It will have the rear indicators fitted in the next couple of days, the originals were attached to the Givi luggage system which has been removed.

£1350

Phone on 07837960448 for more pictures or to ask any other questions.

https://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x157/Billybalthorpe1/DSC_0723.jpg

https://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x157/Billybalthorpe1/DSC_0722.jpg
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 8 years, 300 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Bikes & Accessories All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1