Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Nice evening rideout... haha @ car in ford !

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Pictures
View previous topic : View next topic  

Sparks!
Sir Tart-a-lot

PostPosted: 21:58 - 13 Aug 2004    Post subject: Nice evening rideout... haha @ car in ford ! Reply with quote

Had a nice little rideout tonight by my lonesome.. nearly got took out by some red toyota thing on a country lane, blind corners, barely wide enough for a car and both of us met each other mid corner... thank god for good brakes!!

Had to laugh at the bloke stuck in the ford as I went past him twice and then took pics just to add to the insult Laughing

Nice view from Portsdown hill too Smile

The view from Portsdown Hill
https://www.bikechatforums.com/files/view13-08-04.jpg

View again.. shame about the mis matching wheels - but they are only temporary!
https://www.bikechatforums.com/files/view213-08-04.jpg

Bloke stuck in the ford teee hee, he was right in the middle when I went past him the first time, but decided to go back and take the piss some more Razz
https://www.bikechatforums.com/files/ford13-08-04.jpg

Still stuck hehe
https://www.bikechatforums.com/files/ford213-08-04.jpg

Portsdown hill again...
https://www.bikechatforums.com/files/view313-08-04.jpg

hustler
Crazy Courier

PostPosted: 22:01 - 13 Aug 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice pics, bet that white front wheel must really slow you down Very Happy

Syfoon
TRUCK!!!

PostPosted: 22:03 - 13 Aug 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heh, nice photos Smile

Looks like your having fun on the WR, get them wheels sorted Razz

jay12329
Dr. Evil

PostPosted: 22:03 - 13 Aug 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you like your bike? it managed to get in every photo, even when you were mocking the guy in the cage!
J
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Sparks!
Sir Tart-a-lot

PostPosted: 22:05 - 13 Aug 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

jay12329 wrote:
Do you like your bike? it managed to get in every photo, even when you were mocking the guy in the cage!
J

Why would I post pictures of a rideout, with no bikes in the pics? Don't get it.. what's the point?? Razz If there were more people with me, then I'd have taken pics of their bikes too.. but there weren't.. so I didn't Laughing

Keith
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:06 - 13 Aug 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

I envy you! Such a lovely machine Mr. Green
Enjoy it! Thumbs Up

Hex
Party Boy

PostPosted: 00:18 - 14 Aug 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was up on that hill the other week, theres a greasy joe type van at the top in that car park which does great greasy food. Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Dr Nick
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:27 - 14 Aug 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

What happened to the CRD Confused .

Sparks!
Sir Tart-a-lot

PostPosted: 00:28 - 14 Aug 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not in the car park that the pictures were taken in....

That car park is in between two other car parks that both have vans in, if you go right out of the car park in the pics then you come to a roundabout and theres a shit burger van in the car park there.. and if you go left out of the pictured car park then you get to the Churchillian pub and across the road is "The Viewpoint" a good and popular meeting place for bikers. "Micks Burgers" the "home of the monster burger" is a good burger bar - problem is it's now been invaded by fucking pikies, theres thousands of caravans up there the WANKERS and police etc...

Got to meet some mates up there tomorow and don't really fancy it Evil or Very Mad won't be stopping up there long now..

Why was you in portsmouth hexy?

Sparks!
Sir Tart-a-lot

PostPosted: 00:30 - 14 Aug 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dr Nick wrote:
What happened to the CRD Confused .

Erm, after Lydd I decided that the CRD was pants.. I knew it needed re-baffeling but didn't think it was "too" bad, but after letting a mate ride it we could tell it sounded fucked - so I took it off and am on the look out for a full akra system, or CRD etc - something with a decent power gain really and with that it needs to be set up on a dyno to work well with the new system and the air box mods I've recently done.

bikedudextrm
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 03:06 - 14 Aug 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got stuck in that ford once on my cagiva, didn't realise how deep it was until it was too late Embarassed . I don't mind blasts round them country road's but it's quite dangerous as they are very narrow roads and you can barely see whats coming round the corners, i've had a few near misses there. I saw the pikey's early too, they were all parked on a field opposite my house the other day and moved up there earlier, my mate told me they were causing loads of hastle up the hill earlier.

Can't wait until i get back on the road, got my test Thursday Dance! .

Nice pics yams Thumbs Up .

https://www.bikepics.com/members/bikedudextrm/
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Sparks!
Sir Tart-a-lot

PostPosted: 10:07 - 14 Aug 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

When I went past there was police in there and looked like a lot of hassle was going on!

I've gotta go up there in half an hour! arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Spiral
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 13:11 - 14 Aug 2004    Post subject: Re: Nice evening rideout... haha @ car in ford ! Reply with quote

YamsR6 wrote:

Had to laugh at the bloke stuck in the ford as I went past him twice and then took pics just to add to the insult Laughing

Heh good one Laughing Laughing

Spiral
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 13:12 - 14 Aug 2004    Post subject: Re: Nice evening rideout... haha @ car in ford ! Reply with quote

YamsR6 wrote:

Heh good one Laughing Laughing

Smoto Bob
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:59 - 14 Aug 2004    Post subject: bike Reply with quote

i like the fade effect you have going on, from white -> blue -> black Razz

You need to move closer to me, Thumbs Up

could have been even more insulting and asked the person stuck in the water to take photos as you went back through it Very Happy LMAO that would have been good

Keep up the good work
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 19 years, 261 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Pictures All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1