Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Alpinestars Drystar Andes Textile Trousers XL

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Bikes & Accessories
View previous topic : View next topic  

trevoriv
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:57 - 09 Nov 2015    Post subject: [FOR SALE] Alpinestars Drystar Andes Textile Trousers XL Reply with quote

Got a pair of Alpinestars Drystar Andes Textile Trousers in black and fluro yellow (which appear to be harder to come by than the black and grey ones) in size XL - brand new with labels, never worn. Size wise I'm 36" jeans and 38" suit trousers and they're too small so would suggest they would fit someone in 34" jeans and 36" suit. Legs are just about long enough for me and I'm 6'3".

I bought these not long ago but never tried them on assuming they would fit but due to a debilitating addiction to pies and beer I've had to buy the XXL size.

RRP appears to be around £160 and I'm after £125 posted.

https://www.bikerperformance.com/images/products/alpinestars-andes-drystar-motorcycle-pants-black-yellow-83600.jpg?width=800
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 8 years, 171 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Bikes & Accessories All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1