Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Moto Guzzi Breva 1100.NOW SOLD

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Bikes & Accessories
View previous topic : View next topic  

daviedevs
Derestricted Danger

PostPosted: 08:48 - 19 Jan 2016    Post subject: Moto Guzzi Breva 1100.NOW SOLD Reply with quote

The time has come to part with our beloved Bruno. I am only selling because we don't really get the time to ride him as often as we would like and I also want a bit more space in the garage.

https://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p186/daviedevs/davespics/DSCF4005_zps1f0b1e36.jpg

We got Bruno in December 2012 from a MG forum member who wanted something smaller so we gave him our V7 classic in exchange.

I am only posting him on here, not on fleabay or any other selling site...though I may put him on the Moto Guzzi owners site, as I will only sell him to someone that knows what they are getting etc.

1st registered 01/09/2006.
23680 Miles.
Full and comprehensive service history.

Last 2 services at 18245 and 22164 both carried out by Twiggers.

10 months MOT.

Extras include:

Hugger.
Fender extender.
Touring screen.
Heated grips.
Hand guards.
Engine guards.
CARC protector.
TPMS(Tyre pressure monitoring system)
Ram mount for Satnav.
37 litre Givi back box with passenger back rest.
Panniers with Moto Guzzi logo, including inner bags which also have the logo on.
Datatool S3 alarm and immobiliser.
Datatag.
Baglux tank cover.
After market exhaust with CAT removed. Sounds fantastic. (Original exhaust and CAT available)
There are also 4 bungee hook attachments that replace the luggage rack should you wish to travel light.

The suspension was set up by Bikerz of Stoke, who also replaced the front brake caliper seals last year. I have also replaced the fork seals within the last 12 months.

The tyres are Michelin Pilot Road 3's , which in my opinion transformed the handling in comparison to the previous tyres.(Avons).

Bruno is kept in a heated and carpeted garage and covered with a cotton sheet and further bike cover.(Just in case).

I will throw in 5 litres of Castrol 10/60 oil and also an optimate 4 if the price is right upon sale.

There are 2 full sets of keys and 2 alarm fobs.

As you can probably see from the advert, the bike is cosseted at all times and is polished regimentally. He just needs someone to do the same but ride him more often.

Price wise I am looking for £3850 ovno.

Bike is located in the North Staffordshire area. Feel free to PM me anytime or via email daviedevs001@btinternet.com
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 8 years, 99 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Bikes & Accessories All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1