BCF: Bike Chat Forums

[FOR SALE] Mountain Bike - 2012 Fuji Nevada 1.0

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Everything Else
View previous topic : View next topic  

notbike
Formerly known as
notabikeranymore

PostPosted: 16:26 - 07 Mar 2016    Post subject: [FOR SALE] Mountain Bike - 2012 Fuji Nevada 1.0 Reply with quote

Fuji Nevada 1.0 2012 model for sale looking for £400.

26 inch wheels with 2.2 inch Continental Rubber Queen tyres. Stock forks were upgraded to Marzocchi Corsa SL LR forks back in 2013.

From the top of my head the specs are: Shimano Deore 10x3 speed drive-train, Shimano HG81 rear cassette & KMC x10 chain. Tectro Draco hydraulic disc brakes with 160mm front and rear discs. Handlebars are wider than stock as well (forgotten what brand they are now it's been a while).

It also has shimano clip-in pedals (the small metal ones). I don't own regular non-clip pedals for this bike.

Anything I'm missing just ask.

Hasn't been ridden very much since the end of summer 2014.

Full service done (chain/sprockets/gears/brake bleeds & pads) in 2015 with all bearings replaced on the hope I'd start cycling again in summer but never did get around to it. (I can't find the service reciept, but you'll see evidence of servicing in person as the mechanical condition is immaculate.) All cables were replaced as well and you can tell by their tension/condition.

Very well looked after for all the years I had it, only minor chips/scratches on the bodywork over the years.

See pics for condition. Mechanically handles like new, bodywork is 95% perfect with a few cosmetic chips and marks on paint.

Pictures are of a strip-down and rebuild a while ago, so in the first pic it has no handlebars/brake lines/pedals on. They're attached in the second pic.

Anyone who's interested and wants recent pics just PM me.

Ta.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 8 years, 51 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Everything Else All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1