BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Me RS125

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Pictures Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

Rollins
Trackday Trickster

PostPosted: 19:44 - 07 Sep 2004    Post subject: Me RS125 Reply with quote

Thought I'd get the new camera out & take a few snaps of my 2004 GP-1 Replica whilst it wasn't raining a week or so back...

Note the nasty scuff on the right hand side - bloody diesel slicks!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

robboadd
Nitrous Nuisance

PostPosted: 21:26 - 07 Sep 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

i didn't think the 04 rs125 gp1 had a silver tank meh so damm sexy though!!! i can't wait until i get mine nxt summer it wont be new tho way too much. have you seen the Poggiali rep? that is very nice

Rollins
Trackday Trickster

PostPosted: 21:33 - 07 Sep 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Poggiali rep is awesome, if I had waited a month longer, I could have bought it. I bought this (well, put my deposit down on it) within 20 minutes of first seeing it in the dealer's window Smile
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

robboadd
Nitrous Nuisance

PostPosted: 21:37 - 07 Sep 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

i didn't think the 04 rs125 gp1 had a silver tank meh so damm sexy though!!! i can't wait until i get mine nxt summer it wont be new tho way too much. have you seen the Poggiali rep? that is very nice

robboadd
Nitrous Nuisance

PostPosted: 21:41 - 07 Sep 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorry for that i dunno what happened. My friend has the black Poggiali rep on a rs50 and thats very nice aswell. i jsut cant wait until i get any rs125! gonna take a lot of saving though

Rollins
Trackday Trickster

PostPosted: 21:48 - 07 Sep 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Double click of the submit button methinks, d'oh...

It's just coming up to the 2nd service - 3300km, and hasn't let me down once - quite scary though when the reserve cuts in of it's own accord (normally after about 80 miles - 50-55 mpg is surprisingly good!!).

Gti
Bendy Groupie

PostPosted: 16:14 - 08 Sep 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it's great that their's a biker willing to paint there bike with the gay pride colours, keep it up friend never let them get you down!

rossirep46
Borekit Bruiser

PostPosted: 16:51 - 12 Sep 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice bike m8

u should get on www.apriliaforum.com

ps Rollins

the mallory meet up is a new thing we only just set up..... if we have any more it will be next year now...

heres my rs 125..

with a few mods..

Vforce 3 reed block, Jim Lomas Stainless Steel Twin Can Zorst(made in Czeck republic) , Mitaka Ported barrel and piston kit, Piper X panel filter.

Silver powder coated wheels, skidmarks purple flip screen and headlight cover, Fibre Lyte carbon yoke cover and clock surround, carbon heel plates and chain guard..

Goodridge braided hoses, and 2003 model calipers, Iris heavy duty chain and Renthal Sprockets...

*Phew* that was a mouth full....

looking for new fairings @ the moment...

Wink

Neal

RUF_Rider
Two Stroke Sniffer

PostPosted: 17:37 - 12 Sep 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

whats that putting out then?

Rollins
Trackday Trickster

PostPosted: 22:48 - 12 Sep 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

rossirep46 wrote:
nice bike m8

Cheers mate!! Your bike is pretty smart as well Smile

rossirep46 wrote:
the mallory meet up is a new thing we only just set up..... if we have any more it will be next year now...

I just need to re-sit my test (hopefully this year), get the beast derestricted and then I'll definitely take it out on the track next year, hopefully with you guys at Mallory!!

m99dws
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:56 - 12 Sep 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice looking bikes Thumbs Up

M1ke
Ped Boi

PostPosted: 23:11 - 12 Sep 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really like the front of the new rs125's, I'm not terribly keen on the rainbow effect paint scheme although I guess its different Thumbs Up
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Rollins
Trackday Trickster

PostPosted: 23:23 - 12 Sep 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

M1ke wrote:
I really like the front of the new rs125's, I'm not terribly keen on the rainbow effect paint scheme although I guess its different Thumbs Up

True, but I think the SBK scheme (gold wheels) makes it look more like a toy, plus the coloured wheels must be a pain to keep clean Confused . The Nera and Poggiali rep schemes didn't exist when I bought it, d'oh.

I could always strip the fairing stickers off, then it would be pure matt black... gorgeous! Very Happy

M1ke
Ped Boi

PostPosted: 23:47 - 12 Sep 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

To be honest it's probably worth more with the stickers as its a new bike and everyone wants the latest colour scheme.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Scouse
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:02 - 13 Sep 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

The latest model is white. Wink

Stu_666
Brolly Dolly

PostPosted: 21:50 - 28 Sep 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's a nice looking bike matey Thumbs Up

Picking me new RS up this weekend so I'll post a few piccies of it on here. New Poggiali (is that spelt right? Rolling Eyes ) rep and it looked drop dead gorgeous in the show room Very Happy Very Happy

Rollins
Trackday Trickster

PostPosted: 22:50 - 28 Sep 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stu_666 wrote:
That's a nice looking bike matey Thumbs Up

Picking me new RS up this weekend so I'll post a few piccies of it on here. New Poggiali (is that spelt right? Rolling Eyes ) rep and it looked drop dead gorgeous in the show room Very Happy Very Happy

Cheers mate Very Happy

That's a sexy paint scheme, I would have bought it but I was too desparate to buy & ride one before waiting for the new schemes to be released - I only needed to wait another month as well.

Good spelling too Thumbs Up

Leggy_Girl
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:57 - 29 Sep 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rollins, I love the paint scheme on your RS, different and very cool Thumbs Up but more importantly, can i have your bike? Please! I've never seen that one before, and I'll be very lucky if i could get my hands on my own one Wink All the ones I've seen are all standard Rs's, which are still cool, but I want your one now!! Razz

Rollins
Trackday Trickster

PostPosted: 00:31 - 30 Sep 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leggy_Girl wrote:
Rollins, I love the paint scheme on your RS, different and very cool Thumbs Up but more importantly, can i have your bike? Please! I've never seen that one before, and I'll be very lucky if i could get my hands on my own one Wink All the ones I've seen are all standard Rs's, which are still cool, but I want your one now!! Razz

Hehe, you want my bike eh?? You sound quite serious!! Give me £6,000 and it's yours Mr. Green
Whereabouts are you?? Delivery at £10 per mile, I'll be hopeful that you live a long way away........

I'm not sure if you can have this paint scheme anymore, one year only I'm afraid!! Some cheeky barstool called it the Gay Pride paint scheme, so GTI - it's actually a rep of the old Alice scheme from the 2003 RS Cube GP bike.

Leggy_Girl
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:16 - 30 Sep 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rollins wrote:
Give me £6,000 and it's yours Mr. Green

It may be pretty, and I may really want your bike, but it's not worth £6,000 so nerr Razz Laughing

Rollins
Trackday Trickster

PostPosted: 21:30 - 30 Sep 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leggy_Girl wrote:
It may be pretty, and I may really want your bike, but it's not worth £6,000 so nerr Razz Laughing

Oh well, you can just drool at my pictures then!

You can always come round & have a sit on the back if you want Wink

Leggy_Girl
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:33 - 30 Sep 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is it comfier than a ZX6R? Thinking

Rollins
Trackday Trickster

PostPosted: 21:38 - 30 Sep 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leggy_Girl wrote:
Is it comfier than a ZX6R? Thinking

By comfy, do you mean which one contorts your body the least?? The pillion perch on mine slopes backwards, so probably doesn't fill you with confidence. So I'd say the ZX-6R MIGHT be comfier, dunno.

That doesn't put you off does it??

Leggy_Girl
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:44 - 30 Sep 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

It does because my boyfriends ZX6R is comfy enough for me Wink Thanks for the offer though Wink

Rollins
Trackday Trickster

PostPosted: 21:52 - 30 Sep 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leggy_Girl wrote:
It does because my boyfriends ZX6R is comfy enough for me Wink Thanks for the offer though Wink

Not to worry, the offer's always open Wink

I take it you don't have a bike yourself? That's why you're so desparate to snatch my baby away from me!
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 19 years, 214 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Pictures All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2