Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

My First Bike

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Pictures Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 20:04 - 21 Feb 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dom_ wrote:
I'll get as cocky as i want as i've not yet been embarrassed by a twist n twat

Dom_ wrote:
you reckon your stock super ped will beat a modified larger cc geared motorbike. I dont think so somehow.

Dom_ wrote:
I'm saying, by the end of this month, my rs will beat nearly all scooters, yes there will be the odd few, but i've never seen any fast ones.

Dom_ wrote:
I dont want a crappy scooter that cant handle for shit, plus i dont want people to see me on a scooter, i would be ashamed (sorry ped owners) and i would also be labelled a chav.

Dom_ wrote:
So you are saying your ped sounds better than my bike

Dom_ wrote:
There slightly quicker than my bike, but the build quality is worse. Parts are a bit of a bitch to get hold of but not that much.

There's my arguement, you really disliking anyone suggesting that their ped is better/faster than yours.

Dom_
Points Mean Prizes

PostPosted: 20:47 - 21 Feb 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ste wrote:
There's my arguement, you really disliking anyone suggesting that their ped is better/faster than yours.

Dom_ wrote:
I'll get as cocky as i want as i've not yet been embarrassed by a twist n twat

I haven’t hinted I dislike anyone Confused

Dom_ wrote:
you reckon your stock super ped will beat a modified larger cc geared motorbike. I dont think so somehow.

Erm well it’s true.

Dom_ wrote:
I'm saying, by the end of this month, my rs will beat nearly all scooters, yes there will be the odd few, but i've never seen any fast ones.

Again, I said it will beat NEARLY all scooters, not had a go at anyone.

Dom_ wrote:
I dont want a crappy scooter that cant handle for shit, plus i dont want people to see me on a scooter, i would be ashamed (sorry ped owners) and i would also be labelled a chav.

I dislike scooters yes, so what??

Dom_ wrote:
So you are saying your ped sounds better than my bike

A matter of personal opinion on the sound of a bike, just like how some people prefer the scream of a il4 to a V-twin etc…

Dom_ wrote:
There slightly quicker than my bike, but the build quality is worse. Parts are a bit of a bitch to get hold of but not that much.

Are you simple? I said it’s faster than my bike and your whole argument was based on the fact that I dislike everyone who says their bike is faster. Which is complete shite
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts
sickpup This post is not being displayed because it has a low rating (Abusive). Unhide this post / all posts.

Dom_
Points Mean Prizes

PostPosted: 12:11 - 25 Feb 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

sickpup wrote:
Damn fucktard I didn't condemn you for breaking the law I just took the piss as your crap at it. Never use the excuse that 'well everyone else does it so I will' get a back bone and a life.

SO your telling me i'm crap at breaking the law?? OK fine by me.
sickpup wrote:

If you like speed get a bigger bike.

No, i will do when i'm 17.
sickpup wrote:

Your insurance will be invalid so if you do hurt someone you will possibly destroy their life. Remember this.

My insurance will be invalid so therefore i will likely destroy someones life, erm ok.
There are many people on this forum with de-res bikes and modifications that their insurance don't know about.
sickpup wrote:

Feel free to rate this as abusive as well fucktard and will you please stop with the contradictions as they're warping my fragile little mind. Oh and remember down the street not across the road Smile I realise you don't understand this so get so get some advice on what it means.

ok, your head hurts, well the fuck off out the thread and stop replying, simple really.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts
sickpup This post is not being displayed because it has a low rating (Abusive). Unhide this post / all posts.

Dom_
Points Mean Prizes

PostPosted: 13:20 - 26 Feb 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

sickpup wrote:
But I enjoy laughing at the shit you write and this just makes it last longer. Laughing

Got paid out £110,000.00 from a twat who thought jumping lights was fun. Maybe if it was you on your uninsured piece of shit you'd be paying for it for the next 20 years. Maybe the life you ruin would be your own as you get done for no insurance and no license and Bubba turns you into his bitch. You wonder why I call you fucktard.

I could say the exact same thing about you.

Ohh, and it's a good job i don't jump lights then isn't it. Thumbs Up

Middle Finger

VTR SP1
Brolly Dolly

PostPosted: 14:01 - 26 Feb 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dom,
I have read through most of this thread and fomed the opinion that you are a very stupid little boy with no manners who talks crap.
You come accross as one of these little fools who thinks every traffic light is a race.
I am glad your so proud of your little bike at being able to beat a scooter.
Now get back to McDonalds and flip some burgers.

sp1

Dom_
Points Mean Prizes

PostPosted: 14:11 - 26 Feb 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

VTR SP1 wrote:
Dom,
I have read through most of this thread and fomed the opinion that you are a very stupid little boy with no manners who talks crap.
You come accross as one of these little fools who thinks every traffic light is a race.
I am glad your so proud of your little bike at being able to beat a scooter.
Now get back to McDonalds and flip some burgers.

sp1

Anyone on here who knows me knows what i'm like. If i come across as rude and talk crap to you, then unlucky for you, deal with it.
This is the internet and things may come across differently to how i meant them. I have made some good friends off internet forums, if i was rude and talked shit to them i doubt they would keep in touch with me.

sickpup
Old Timer

PostPosted: 17:46 - 26 Feb 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dom_ wrote:

Ohh, and it's a good job i don't jump lights then isn't it. Thumbs Up

Middle Finger

Thats called an example you little fucktard.
sickpup This post is not being displayed because it has a low rating (Spam). Unhide this post / all posts.
Dom_ This post is not being displayed because it has a low rating (Abusive). Unhide this post / all posts.

VTR SP1
Brolly Dolly

PostPosted: 19:41 - 26 Feb 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why was sickpup's quote of my thread hidden?
That wes no more abusive then my post.

Anyway Dom if you are not bothered by ped boys or whatever you call them why do you feel the need to race them?

sp1
Dom_ This post is not being displayed because it has a low rating (Boring). Unhide this post / all posts.
Jewell This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Dom_
Points Mean Prizes

PostPosted: 20:09 - 26 Feb 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jewell wrote:
should of saved your money mate and got a 125. Thumbs Down

I don't want a 125 mate.

Going onto a 400 Thumbs Up
Jewell This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

VTR SP1
Brolly Dolly

PostPosted: 20:19 - 26 Feb 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dom_ wrote:
Why race? Why not? It's fun, it passes time. As long as no-ones safety is at risk.

An inexperienced person like yourself on an uninsured bike racing people on public roads.
Sounds like everytime you go out people's safety is at risk.

sp1

Dom_
Points Mean Prizes

PostPosted: 20:30 - 26 Feb 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

VTR SP1 wrote:
An inexperienced person like yourself on an uninsured bike racing people on public roads.
Sounds like everytime you go out people's safety is at risk.

sp1

I am insured though, i can scan the documents in if you want. About the mods, who said i've even fitted them yet?

Inexperienced, you do not know me, or how long i have been riding.

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 20:47 - 26 Feb 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dom_ wrote:
I am insured though, i can scan the documents in if you want. About the mods, who said i've even fitted them yet?

You're 16... "To all those people who said im spending silly amounts of money on a bike im having for a year" so you've not go much experience.

Please stop trying to claim it is 100% standard and legal as we all know it's not as you've said things like "it will beat all scooters, and just after christmas it will Obliterate all scooters."

Just stop bullshitting. Thumbs Up

JonB
Afraid of Mileage

PostPosted: 20:50 - 26 Feb 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

haha, I only ever read the first page of this thread, never thought it would escalate that bad. Laughing

This thread in particular only has a shelf life of 365 days, assuming dom_ is getting a big bike straight away. Thumbs Up Very Happy
Be careful whose advice you buy, but, be patient with those who supply it. Advice is a form of nostalgia, dispensing it is a way of fishing the past from the disposal, wiping it off, painting over the ugly parts and recycling it for more than it?s worth.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

sickpup
Old Timer

PostPosted: 20:51 - 26 Feb 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

VTR SP1 wrote:
Why was sickpup's quote of my thread hidden?

Dom rated it as spam so it got hidden.

VTR SP1
Brolly Dolly

PostPosted: 20:53 - 26 Feb 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dom_ wrote:

If you fit the bits you have got then you will be riding otherwise than in accordance with your licence and without insurance.

I believe you are only 16. As such you can't have been road riding legally for more than a year. If you have had a little off road bike or something as an even younger child then that will hardly count towards your road riding experience.

sp1

JonB
Afraid of Mileage

PostPosted: 20:58 - 26 Feb 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

It doesn't matter if you haven't fitted the 70cc bore kit, as soon as you even derestrict the bike you are in violation of the law, your license and insurance. Smile
Be careful whose advice you buy, but, be patient with those who supply it. Advice is a form of nostalgia, dispensing it is a way of fishing the past from the disposal, wiping it off, painting over the ugly parts and recycling it for more than it?s worth.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

sickpup
Old Timer

PostPosted: 21:10 - 26 Feb 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dom_ wrote:
Its already de-restricted.
Ive not got the top speed yet as im not fully legal, but on some private land i got 55. On a dual carrageway or somewhere like that im sure i could get 60 (indicated) or maybe even squeeze 63-65 (indicated again)

Just here is where you tell us it's modified.

Now scan your insurance and show us the bit where it says you can ride a derestricted moped.

Maybe you can scan your license as well as I seem to remember one of the definitions of a moped is it must not exceed 30mph give or take 10%. If it can it's classed as a motorcycle.

Whoops, fucked up again little boy. No license, no insurance, time for an 18 month ban coming on.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 19 years, 62 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Pictures All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 5 of 6