BCF: Bike Chat Forums

My bikes

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Pictures
View previous topic : View next topic  

Gazdaman
I did a trackday!!!

PostPosted: 21:04 - 04 Jan 2005    Post subject: My bikes Reply with quote

My little MZ ETZ 125 that just got a 'change of clothes' and my new Yams XJ600 that I picked up yesterday.

The other bikes in some of the pictures are my mother's XJ900 diversion and paulodd's CG125.

Pics of my dads VFR800 50th anniversary edition to come soon.

https://www.syn-flood.us/gallery/view_photo.php?set_albumName=motorbike_pics&id=DSCI0113

https://www.syn-flood.us/gallery/view_photo.php?set_albumName=motorbike_pics&id=DSCI0114

https://www.syn-flood.us/gallery/view_photo.php?set_albumName=motorbike_pics&id=DSCI0116

https://www.syn-flood.us/gallery/view_photo.php?set_albumName=motorbike_pics&id=DSCI0124

Gaz
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

18aprilia
I don't get it?

PostPosted: 21:43 - 04 Jan 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice Bikes, they looks nice and clean.

JodieWodie
Reflective Banana

PostPosted: 22:17 - 04 Jan 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice Thumbs Up

I concur, they look nice and clean.

Nothing better than a sparkly mo-mo Mr. Green

I also like the bike arrangement.

You could do flowers perhaps....

*ponders*

Laughing

xx

Gazdaman
I did a trackday!!!

PostPosted: 22:46 - 04 Jan 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

JodieWodie wrote:

You could do flowers perhaps....

I'll bear that in mind, tulips in exhausts anyone?

Gaz
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Claud 14.7 to 1
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:01 - 05 Jan 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing Yeah thought you had like 20 bikes. Seem to buy them all the time.

Nice bikes Thumbs Up

Keith
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:05 - 05 Jan 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi.

Love the ETZ, suits the enduro look very well. Drooling

Also, that CG has got to be one of the cleanest of its year that I've seen! Looks fantastic, even if it is missing a side panel, but thats nothing. Mine is an identical brazilian only in white and it has a hideous rack. I wanted to remove it but wanted to know what it'll look like without it before I take it off, obviously looks very good so that'll be coming straight off tomorrow afternoon.

Some good pictures. Thumbs Up

paulodd
Crazy Courier

PostPosted: 00:13 - 05 Jan 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

NS-Keith wrote:
that CG has got to be one of the cleanest of its year that I've seen! Looks fantastic, even if it is missing a side panel,

Why thank you, infact it was actually dirty! Was going to clean it this morning, but it was too cold. It hasn't had a real clean since august! lol. And its missing both side pannels Very Happy *Won't mention the fact, its been in a crash, left in a field for many years, used and abused, ragged in a field etc etc*

Paul
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Gazdaman
I did a trackday!!!

PostPosted: 01:09 - 05 Jan 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

I won't post the picture of you fixing it with my electrical tape then shall I Paul?

The bike did get a clean, with a towel (a dry towel), just before the photo was taken.

I love my bikes, can't wait to ride the bigger of the two.

Gaz

paulodd
Crazy Courier

PostPosted: 01:25 - 05 Jan 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

shhhhhhhh Shhh! i don't know what your talking about my bike has no tape on it at all Rolling Eyes

Nah, enough bout mine, glad u've got the XJ. Looks nice and sounds a beauty. A good buy Thumbs Up

Paul
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 19 years, 114 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Pictures All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1