52%
 52%  [ 21 ]
No
47%
 47%  [ 19 ]
Total Votes : 40

Wave2k
G's Stalker

PostPosted: 16:21 - 25 Jan 2005    Post subject: Jaffa a.k.a Sissy Reply with quote

Hes back again
We need to do something to stop him comming back
This time something worse might happen
Credit card details maybe

p.s he hasnt actually done anything wrong.
its just the risk

remember last time he appeared to be a good bloke before he abbused/stole details
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

JonB
Afraid of Mileage

PostPosted: 17:45 - 25 Jan 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

We have no evidence it is Sissy? Why would he come back this quickly? Confused
Be careful whose advice you buy, but, be patient with those who supply it. Advice is a form of nostalgia, dispensing it is a way of fishing the past from the disposal, wiping it off, painting over the ugly parts and recycling it for more than it?s worth.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

JonB
Afraid of Mileage

PostPosted: 17:47 - 25 Jan 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also, Korn would have banned his I.P, so he wouldn't be able to access the site anyway. Smile
Be careful whose advice you buy, but, be patient with those who supply it. Advice is a form of nostalgia, dispensing it is a way of fishing the past from the disposal, wiping it off, painting over the ugly parts and recycling it for more than it?s worth.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Wave2k
G's Stalker

PostPosted: 18:09 - 25 Jan 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

my I.P changes everyday
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

tgabber
Crazy Courier

PostPosted: 20:11 - 25 Jan 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're completely wrong about this Wave.

Jaffa's style of English is very different to Sissy/Neoluke and is of a much higher standard.

JonB
Afraid of Mileage

PostPosted: 20:14 - 25 Jan 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know that we have to be on guard about that prat if he comes back but I am 100% certain that Jaffa is the real deal. Smile

Hex
Party Boy

PostPosted: 20:30 - 25 Jan 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't care.

Don't talk to him about credit card details etc if your worried about him.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 20:34 - 25 Jan 2005    Post subject: Re: Jaffa a.k.a Sissy Reply with quote

wave2k wrote:
remember last time he appeared to be a good bloke before he abbused/stole details

People fell for a scam, there are plently of scams on the 'net to fall for which people should be aware of. At least it was just their MSN signing details rather than something like their online bank details.

nick.h
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:52 - 25 Jan 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not sure about this one, i don't think that he is sissy/neoluke, but i do believe that he will/is back. Jaffa just seems to be downrating alot of peoples posts.
[Italjet MM5A] ll [Rieju RS1 Evolution] ll [Suzuki GS500e] ll [Suzuki GSX600F] ll [Honda CG125] ll [Pug Elyseo 125] ll [Yamaha YZF750R] ll [Yamaha Thunderace] ll [Yamaha R6] ll [Triumph 955i] ll [Hayabusa RZK3] ll [Suzuki RGV250] ll

Shaun
Likes 'em bent

PostPosted: 20:59 - 25 Jan 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jaffa is an alias but its not Sissy, now go find something better to do, there is a whole world outside! Shocked

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 21:10 - 25 Jan 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

rieju.rs1.evolution wrote:
Jaffa just seems to be downrating alot of peoples posts.

Leave him to it, I'm sure he'll get bored eventually, people are aware that he (if it is all the same person) is doing crap on here to provoke a big reaction, which he gets everytime he does anything. Ignore him, stop doing what he is wanting you to do and he'll get bored and go play elsewhere.

Flip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:38 - 25 Jan 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shaun wrote:
Jaffa is an alias but its not Sissy, now go find something better to do, there is a whole world outside! Shocked

Erm...So who do you think Jaffa is then???

Shaun
Likes 'em bent

PostPosted: 23:46 - 25 Jan 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think anything, I know something and when I heard the username I didn't even recognise it, not a member anyone will remember or anything, never done anything wrong.

Flip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 03:08 - 26 Jan 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

@ Shaun...

Ya mysterious b*stard ya. Wink

I don't think Jaffa and Sissy are the same person. Jaffa can type / spell etc.

If you are wrong it's a bit of a lousey welcome, don't you think?

Maybe you should post thing in 'off topic' where he is more likely to see it and have his say? Although, you'll prob scare him off.

Shaun
Likes 'em bent

PostPosted: 07:17 - 26 Jan 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

flip wrote:
Maybe you should post thing in 'off topic' where he is more likely to see it and have his say?

Or maybe the topic should be dropped since it ISN'T Sissy so why bother trying to get him banned, as said his style of writing is not even remotely similar to sissys and he has a vocabulary. Shocked

jaffa
Nitrous Nuisance

PostPosted: 01:43 - 27 Jan 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Jaffa just seems to be downrating alot of peoples posts.

That's simply not true, I Thumbs Up more then I Thumbs Down based on whether I agree with them or think they're funny etc.

Except for wave2k, I must admit I did rate about 8 of his posts Thumbs Down when he started this sissy thing, it doesn't bother me, it's quite amusing really.

By the way can everyone send me their credit card details please.

dodsi
Dirty Carny

PostPosted: 02:05 - 27 Jan 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

pm'd you mine!

TheShaggyDA
Repost Police

PostPosted: 13:23 - 27 Jan 2005    Post subject: Re: Jaffa a.k.a Sissy Reply with quote

wave2k wrote:
p.s he hasnt actually done anything wrong.
its just the risk

Isn't that a basis for banning everyone?

Anyhoo, your preoccupation with Jaffa=Sissy is getting boring now. If it is Neoluke/Sissy, then he'll hang himself yet again. Personally, I don't think it is, the English is too good.

[i:6e3bfc7581]But still I fear and still I dare not laugh at the madman...[/i:6e3bfc7581]

jaffa
Nitrous Nuisance

PostPosted: 15:19 - 27 Jan 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's curious that most of the posts are arguing against a ban while the vote itself is just 39% against.

Maybe a 'couldn't give a toss' option should have been included, I'd guess that would have been most popular.

I'll honour the poll result whether I'm actually banned or not.

TheShaggyDA
Repost Police

PostPosted: 15:23 - 27 Jan 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Probably because not all of those that voted yes have the balls to back up their thinking?

[i:6e3bfc7581]But still I fear and still I dare not laugh at the madman...[/i:6e3bfc7581]

Phil.
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:32 - 27 Jan 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Innocent till proven guilty?

Demonic69
The Pink Rhino

PostPosted: 19:59 - 27 Jan 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd ban ya, purely because I don't think you're actually a biker. Just a forum Lurker. But I will happily be proven wrong.

jaffa
Nitrous Nuisance

PostPosted: 20:32 - 27 Jan 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's forums for you.

You could be someones Grandma for all I know and Wave2k could be someones gimp.

Wave2k
G's Stalker

PostPosted: 21:40 - 27 Jan 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

im G's Gimp

MarJay
But it's British!

PostPosted: 00:25 - 28 Jan 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

jaffa wrote:
That's forums for you.

You could be someones Grandma for all I know and Wave2k could be someones gimp.

To be fair, he puts up a good fight.

We have too many sheep on this forum, and we need someone to stir things up occasionally. A break from the status quo.

Not every troll/troll-alike on the forum is Neoluke/Sissy.

Admittedly he is marginally hypocritical and very opinionated, but isn't everyone?

I've been involved with a couple of the main threads of argument on the forum and despite him disagreeing with my opinions I found it quite stimulating and fun. I've written some of my best stuff in debate against Mr Jaffa. Yeah, so he took a lot of it the wrong way but thats what happens on forums.

I'm actually appalled that I am a member of a forum where a poll is taken to ban someone just because he disagrees with people. It actually makes me sick.

Yeah, so he has different opinions to me, but he certainly isn't Neoluke/Sissy. He rides a Ducati monster and is a family man, with (I think) two kids. He rides bolt upright and isn't the best rider in the world, but he likes the odd wheelie despite riding in jeans.

I'm voting no. Not because I agree with the poll, but because I definitely don't want to see a ban. Confused
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 19 years, 85 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Forum Feedback & Help All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2