BCF: Bike Chat Forums

8 day old R6 ripped apart

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Pictures Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
View previous topic : View next topic  

darkpulsion
Derestricted Danger

PostPosted: 14:39 - 23 Mar 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

i was jus reading Crying or Very sad and i had my bike stolen too not too long ago it WAS a honda XL 125 RC (1982 us import) they Demolished it in less then 24hr's i got it back and the carbs shot the back suspention is too stiff the looms nackered the piston rings burnt out the exaust has splits the plastics are cut up Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

I wish they would all die or... get a job and buy/build there own like i did (Rebild from frame and engine) Crying or Very sad

killergibbo
Two Stroke Sniffer

PostPosted: 02:07 - 24 Mar 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

six ran how the fuck cud u sleep knownin u have a r6 in ur garge lol i cud not hardy sleep for a few nights knowin my tzr50 was out side lmao

i had 2 kids try and steal my bike 1 night wen i was at my gals friends i was only there for about 2 hours and i needed sum fags to had to go petrol station the min i open the door BOOOOOOOM

the garden gate slams open and close i just hear a bang my girl friends like wtf and he brother the dick shouts HAHAAHAHAH caught u you fucks lol i jumped stright on my motorbike chased them caught 1 of them head butted him and kicked him in the ribs about 6 times and made him give me 20 pound on the spot for the marks in my lock well i took his money off him.....

the other lad got away just put it this wasy 2 more mins and it wud of been gone for gd

sory to hear about u bike anyways m8

Visitor Q
$25 whore

PostPosted: 23:48 - 24 Mar 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

killergibbo wrote:
{huge load of immature bullshit not repeated to save my karma}

......riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight

Now back to reality, im sorry to hear about that mate, people are scum. What ever you do thought they will manage something, thats what fucks me off. If it werent for the ground anchor...
From September 2014 to January/February 2015 I will not be using any English, nor reading any. As such, I won't be on here. PM at will, but I won't be checking/posting unless in emergencies. Certainly not for the first couple of months. Please berate me savagely if I break that rule...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

ian 12b
L Plate Warrior

PostPosted: 14:52 - 26 Mar 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would be well f**ked off if that was my bike, but you the sad thing is that the insurance company will sell it at an auction and some low life scum will buy it cheap and go out and nick some other poor guys bike and strip all the plastics off and get themselves a nice new bike for next to nothing the insurance companies are just feeding these low life scum they should have the balls to crush what is left of your bike and just give you a new one.

SP: That‘s why I have a naked Bandits because they are cheap to insure as there is no expensive plastic to replace.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Blink
Trackday Trickster

PostPosted: 20:38 - 29 Mar 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ever considered a security-camera type system.

Shop around and it won't prove expensive.

sychosis
Crazy Courier

PostPosted: 11:57 - 31 Mar 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have you shown the pics to your insurance company of what the bike looked like before you took it to the garage?
psy?cho?sis (si-ko-sis),n. pl. psy?cho?ses (-sez) ,A severe mental disorder, with or without organic damage, characterized by derangement of personality and loss of contact with reality and causing deterioration of normal social functioning.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 19 years, 24 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Pictures All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4