Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Peugeot Speedfight Prost 100cc 1999

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Bikes & Accessories
View previous topic : View next topic  

steven_9709
L Plate Warrior

PostPosted: 12:13 - 26 Feb 2005    Post subject: [FOR SALE] Peugeot Speedfight Prost 100cc 1999 Reply with quote

For Sale....

Peugeot Speedfight Prost limited edition in blue. It's a T-registration (first registered May 1999), is 100cc and has 8096 Kms on the clock. It was last serviced/MOT'd in August last year (MOT runs until Augst 10th 2005) and had a new rear tyre fitted then as well. I also have a full service history for this. The bike has not been used since November last year, and consequently the electric start is a bit temperamental. It does however kick fine and I've checked it this morning. I guess it's just got a bit damp where it's been sitting. Anyone with limited bike experience should be able to sort this with no problems. There's one or two scuffs on the bodywork, but nothing serious just very minor wear and tear.. It's never been involved in an accident. It's taxed until 31/10/05. I also have a bike cover for this which I'll include.

I only used to drive this to the station and back, but now use my car hence the reason for selling

Some pics here:

Picture 1
Picture 2
Picture 3
Picture 4

I'm looking for £650

I can be contacted by email in my profile. The bike is located near to Bedford.

I'm new to the forum, but have plenty of feedback on eBay, and also on https://thedvdforums.com
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

binge
Emo Kiddy

PostPosted: 02:06 - 27 Feb 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Id say its well worth £650 mate if not more. Thumbs Up

If theres nothing seriously wrong with it, I dont see why you shouldnt get around £800 at least!

A friend of mine has just bought a 50cc speedfight with minor scuffs for £1200 Shocked

You can get a brand new one for £1500 now!

If I had the money and no scooter Id probably give you £650 for it but ive got a scooter and no money Laughing

<|Ben|>
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Krs
Trackday Trickster

PostPosted: 11:23 - 27 Feb 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rekon you can get £800- £1,000 cos on bike trader they hold there price dunno if they sell tho Thumbs Up

steven_9709
L Plate Warrior

PostPosted: 01:02 - 06 Mar 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump - this is still for sale....
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

derbisenda200...
Two Stroke Sniffer

PostPosted: 01:15 - 06 Mar 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

i may be intrested when i sell my bike cause i am looking for a 100, 125.

steven_9709
L Plate Warrior

PostPosted: 22:40 - 10 Mar 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump - it's still for sale...

Come on guys - £650 is a bargain! Smile

steven_9709
L Plate Warrior

PostPosted: 23:13 - 30 Mar 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

still for sale Crying or Very sad

Dan 4RR
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:09 - 31 Mar 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with Binge. You should easy be able to sell it for that price, may be more. But it is a fine scooter you have there.

P.S I have the same bike cover as you. Cool

Quote Me Happy

PostPosted: 00:17 - 31 Mar 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

steven_9709 wrote:
still for sale Crying or Very sad

Have you tried putting it on Ebay? Local paper? Shop window?

steven_9709
L Plate Warrior

PostPosted: 19:20 - 09 Apr 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now on ebay and only a couple of days left to go - get yourself a bargain! Reserve is lower than the price on here!

Peugeout Speedfight Scooter
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 19 years, 33 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Bikes & Accessories All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1