Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

motorbike test

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat
View previous topic : View next topic  

ApriliaRs125
Scooby Slapper

PostPosted: 01:20 - 07 Mar 2005    Post subject: motorbike test Reply with quote

if i was to go for the full licence i would need to do

1. cbt

2.theory test

3.pratical test

i got a cbt and a theory test pass , although i did it as if i was goner take a driving test , is the car theory and bike therory test the same?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

instigator
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 01:23 - 07 Mar 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

nope, car and bike theory tests are different....got to do both if you want a bike and car license

binge
Emo Kiddy

PostPosted: 01:25 - 07 Mar 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shocked

I was told you dont need to do both. Sad
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

ApriliaRs125
Scooby Slapper

PostPosted: 01:28 - 07 Mar 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

i didnt think u did need to do another as its basically what do signs mean what does this mean e.t.c would be silly to do another if i already passed my theory and hazard before?????????????????
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 01:34 - 07 Mar 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

DSA website wrote:
The questions in each multiple choice test vary according to the category of vehicle you are hoping to obtain a licence for, ie a motorcycle theory test will contain specific questions that do not appear in any other test.

For the hazard perception test there are no separate versions for different vehicles, each vehicle category takes the same test, however the pass mark is different for different categories of tests.

mr.z
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 01:36 - 07 Mar 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

When i asked last time (from an examiner) if you have a pass on a theory test of either you cannot have two passes on the system at any one time so - one theory test and you should be able to take both your driving and bike test with one, unless the system has changed...

The tests are completely different.. focus do a cd with the hazzard perceoption and questions, when i did mine they were almost the exact same questions from the cd...

instigator
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 01:39 - 07 Mar 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, the system has changed.

For a driving license, you need a car theory test and a car driving test

For a bike license, you need cbt, a bike theory test and a bike riding test.

I done both of mine within 2 weeks of each other last november(had two theory test passes "on the system" before sitting a specific test) so I'm sure it hasn't changed again since then Smile

Frost
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 01:57 - 07 Mar 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

I passed my car theory test, and realised both car and bike theory would be quite similar. So i booked my bike theory test. I passed it first time without reading any bike theory books etc or even any extra revision after my car theory.
I didnt even do my CBT till 6 months afterwards Laughing

If you can pass the car one, the bike one is practically the same. Thumbs Up

binge
Emo Kiddy

PostPosted: 02:07 - 07 Mar 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

I passed my theory test on Friday. and I think about 20 of the 35 questions were what ive already answered many times before on my CDrom. And the other 15 were along the lines. Well... All but the one I got wrong.

It was somthing like.

"should you plan rest breaks on long journeys?"

A - Yes, regular breaks are good for concentration
B - You should plan a rest stop every half hour
C - No, Just drive faster and you wont need any
D - not if you get a good nights sleap previous

I answered B, and im pretty sure it was A thinking back.

<|Ben|>
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

bish777
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 02:35 - 07 Mar 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

The car and bike tests are slightly different, but there are only 3 or four actually different questions, and many are just to change 'drive' to 'ride' etc etc
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 19 years, 54 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1